Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 101
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    26-05-2015 @ 02:47 PM
    Posts
    1,225

    Are you "living the dream"

    Or are you just incredibly stupid?

  2. #2
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,204
    Sorry?

  3. #3
    splendid and tremendous
    somtamslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:28 AM
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,747
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang
    Are you "living the dream"
    Absolutely I am. I smoked a huge amount of strong cannabis as a youth and now everything's a fucking blur.

  4. #4
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    30-05-2014 @ 10:48 PM
    Posts
    2,630
    It translates to "I'm misserable and a complete failure, so I'm going to try and prove that it's perfectly normal to be a failure and unhappy and everybody else is the same as me"

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    24-10-2020 @ 04:12 AM
    Posts
    26,681
    Erm, I'm living the dream but stupid as well.

    I'm a multifaceted fuk up.

  6. #6
    Sprayed On Member
    The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Not in the willage
    Posts
    11,683
    Arrrh. A little Smegling is born

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    26-05-2015 @ 02:47 PM
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberlour View Post
    It translates to "I'm misserable and a complete failure, so I'm going to try and prove that it's perfectly normal to be a failure and unhappy and everybody else is the same as me"


    Intellectually, you remind me of one of those people who work out a little, they're in fairly decent shape, but just not quite "there"

    Nothing worse in my opinion. You've either got it, or you aint. D'ya know what I mean?

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Kurgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    04-07-2020 @ 12:00 PM
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    8,815
    are you living a meltdown you fukkin retard?

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    26-05-2015 @ 02:47 PM
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgen View Post
    are you living a meltdown you fukkin retard?

    Yes, nearly 3 years in now. Any hints or tips?

  10. #10
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    30-05-2014 @ 10:48 PM
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberlour View Post
    It translates to "I'm misserable and a complete failure, so I'm going to try and prove that it's perfectly normal to be a failure and unhappy and everybody else is the same as me"


    Intellectually, you remind me of one of those people who work out a little, they're in fairly decent shape, but just not quite "there"

    Nothing worse in my opinion. You've either got it, or you aint. D'ya know what I mean?
    Yeah you're right, I'd much rather be the kind of person that needs to start a flounce thread on an anonymous forum when I had absolutely no intention of flouncing because jumping up and down saying everyone look at me aren't I a kunt, is the only way anybody in the world would ever know you'd been born.

    You are the least funny person this forum has ever seen yet you believe yourself to be hilarious, it's a tragic combination. Talking about doing round house kicks every single post, ooh what a wit.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    24-10-2020 @ 04:12 AM
    Posts
    26,681
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post

    You've either got it, or you aint. D'ya know what I mean?

    Yes I know what you mean,

    If ya got it one will meet up with other members on this forum but if ya ain't one will never do it.

    Foking fraud in other words.

  12. #12
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    22-09-2020 @ 05:10 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,739
    Are you "living the dream" Or are you just incredibly stupid?




    Are they any other options available ?
    The current options are rather limited

  13. #13
    Excitable Boy
    FailSafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Depends on your point of view...
    Posts
    6,645
    Both!

  14. #14
    Tax Consultant
    Thormaturge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    9,890
    Quote Originally Posted by November Rain View Post
    Sorry?
    Yes, sorry. No question about it.

    Smeg II

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    26-05-2015 @ 02:47 PM
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberlour View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberlour View Post
    It translates to "I'm misserable and a complete failure, so I'm going to try and prove that it's perfectly normal to be a failure and unhappy and everybody else is the same as me"


    Intellectually, you remind me of one of those people who work out a little, they're in fairly decent shape, but just not quite "there"

    Nothing worse in my opinion. You've either got it, or you aint. D'ya know what I mean?
    Yeah you're right, I'd much rather be the kind of person that needs to start a flounce thread on an anonymous forum when I had absolutely no intention of flouncing because jumping up and down saying everyone look at me aren't I a kunt, is the only way anybody in the world would ever know you'd been born.

    You are the least funny person this forum has ever seen yet you believe yourself to be hilarious, it's a tragic combination. Talking about doing round house kicks every single post, ooh what a wit.

    Not bad mate, but still not quite "there"

    Honest opinion? Just give up.

    Have you ever watched the BBC show 'dragons den', where hopeful entrepreneurs pitch a business idea in the hope of an investment from a dragon?

    Sometimes the dragons simply say "just give up, and whatever you do, don't pump any more money into this. It will fail"

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    24-10-2020 @ 04:12 AM
    Posts
    26,681
    ^
    Dragons Den, fantastic and educative show. Seriously rich successful punters giving real life advice.

    Brilliant stuff.

  17. #17
    Pronce. PH said so AGAIN!
    slackula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a slipping mask of sanity in Phuket.
    Posts
    9,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Thormaturge
    Yes, sorry. No question about it.

    Smeg II
    More like smeg XXVIII given the number of niks he's had over the years.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    jamescollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    29-06-2020 @ 09:33 PM
    Location
    Bunthrik Ubon
    Posts
    4,764
    One mans nightmare is another mans dream, depends on where you come from and what you've seen.
    I sleep at night, no bad dreams, food to eat, beer to drink, nothing more I need, a nightmare to some, stupidity to others, but OK for me. Jim

  19. #19
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,906
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    Arrrh. A little Smegling is born
    SmegLite......

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,010
    This is like the bus wanker smeg.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    26-05-2015 @ 02:47 PM
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    One mans nightmare is another mans dream, depends on where you come from and what you've seen.
    I sleep at night, no bad dreams, food to eat, beer to drink, nothing more I need, a nightmare to some, stupidity to others, but OK for me. Jim


    Good post. Do you need the beer to sleep at night? What would life be like without it? I don't drink alcohol, I'm a strict herbalist.

    Do you ever look over your shoulder? If so, why?

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    26-05-2015 @ 02:47 PM
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    This is like the bus wanker smeg.

    Keep this on the low-low, but were you hard when typing this?

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    alwarner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    21-09-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Location
    Location: Location.
    Posts
    5,126
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Or are you just incredibly stupid?
    My dream or THE dream?

    I'm not living either, but, I'm probably closer to mine than the proper one.

    Just by virtue of being in my own body. Most of the time at least.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    26-05-2015 @ 02:47 PM
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by alwarner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Or are you just incredibly stupid?
    My dream or THE dream?

    I'm not living either, but, I'm probably closer to mine than the proper one.

    Just by virtue of being in my own body. Most of the time at least.

    Your dream. I'm just curious to know if anyone has actually got to the point of living their dream, how they got to that point, how long it took them to get there and how long they think it will last.

    Any hints or tips to help me live my dream? Anyone got a good idea for a dream for me to live?

    My life is shit. The only pleasure I get is when I'm talking about flying roundhouse kicks (off both left and right), rabbit/chain punches and strutting into mafia strongholds and battering everyone.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    jamescollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    29-06-2020 @ 09:33 PM
    Location
    Bunthrik Ubon
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    One mans nightmare is another mans dream, depends on where you come from and what you've seen.
    I sleep at night, no bad dreams, food to eat, beer to drink, nothing more I need, a nightmare to some, stupidity to others, but OK for me. Jim


    Good post. Do you need the beer to sleep at night? What would life be like without it? I don't drink alcohol, I'm a strict herbalist.

    Do you ever look over your shoulder? If so, why?
    Like beer, this time of year drink too much, boredom from the rain. Other times, so tied from working or hiking, couple of cold ones and sound asleep.

    Beer is a reward after a hard hot day, not a reason for the day.
    In the west , when in a bar or pub, I would take what I call the gunfighters seat, back to the wall can see the door..
    Here have no front door, never lock bedroom doors, yet have people openly carrying guns, kids play in street, have no fear day or night.
    OK for me and mine. Jim

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •