Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: Who is Smeg?

  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,351

    Who is Smeg?

    I keep reading about this Smeg character but i guess i've missed out being a newish member to TD.. Is he the TD demi-god??

    I recall him posting once or twice but nothing i can particularly recall as being interesting

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,958
    A regular freak that intertains us with his bitter and twisted act.

  3. #3
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 01:00 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,577
    Smeg is an Anthony Robertstain production for Teakdoor.com

    Starring Anthony Robertstain as Smeg
    Written by Anthony Robertstain and William Houndfelcher
    Adapted from the novel 'Love me, love my millions' by Dr Randy Housebuilder.
    Last edited by Neo; 06-06-2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: legal writ from Disney corporation due to screenplay negotiations

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    You oughta get off the sauce Neo.

    Shrewed punter, do you have smeg's threads on ignore then, he's quite the prolific poster/stalker.

    He's a pitiful fellow from Bournemouth who moved to Thailand to be a TEFLr after he caught his fiance fucking his best mate. He worked briefly with MtD before he started a TEFL course with KK of Ajarn forum (who received 5,000 baht commission for every TEFL course he sold).

    Course was shit, smeg's life was shit, he couldn't get/hold down a regular job as a teacher and ended up bitter and twisted about the loser TEFLrs involved in the scene. He ended up tutoring rich kids in McDonalds for free chips and a coke.

    He then somehow managed to blag a corporate teaching job teaching some Price Water House Cooper's thai staff business english once or twice a week for an hour.

    He then extrapolated his 2 hour a week 'salary' to a '40 hour a week salary' and figured we'd all be jealous of him earning the 'equivalent', his word, monthly salary of, get this 100,000 baht per month!

    He eventually slunk back to UK and has become increasingly more bitter and desperate to attack anyone who has succeeded in Thailand because he has not.

    His first nic on Ajarn was Duncan Donut.
    Last edited by kingwilly; 06-06-2013 at 05:51 AM.

  5. #5
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 01:00 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,577
    Obsessed much..?

  6. #6
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 01:00 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,577
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Pseudo, do you have smeg's threads on ignore then, he's quite the prolific poster/stalker.
    Pseudo..? Shrewed Punter?

    Freudian slip... or another multinic?

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,351
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    You oughta get off the sauce Neo.

    Pseudo, do you have smeg's threads on ignore then, he's quite the prolific poster/stalker.

    He's a pitiful fellow from Bournemouth who moved to Thailand to be a TEFLr after he caught his fiance fucking his best mate. He worked briefly with MtD before he started a TEFL course with KK of Ajarn forum (who received 5,000 baht commission for every TEFL course he sold).

    Course was shit, smeg's life was shit, he couldn't get/hold down a regular job as a teacher and ended up bitter and twisted about the loser TEFLrs involved in the scene. He ended up tutoring rich kids in McDonalds for free chips and a coke.

    He then somehow managed to blag a corporate teaching job teaching some Price Water House Cooper's thai staff business english once or twice a week for an hour.

    He then extrapolated his 2 hour a week 'salary' to a '40 hour a week salary' and figured we'd all be jealous of him earning the 'equivalent', his word, monthly salary of, get this 100,000 baht per month!

    He eventually slunk back to UK and has become increasingly more bitter and desperate to attack anyone who has succeeded in Thailand because he has not.

    His first nic on Ajarn was Duncan Donut.

    Thanks.. short concise and to the point!

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,351
    Oh is the teaching rich kids for burger and chips at mcdonalds true?

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Sorry, shrewd punter, not pseudo, my mistake.

    Yep, the McD's tutoring was definitely true, he used to boast about it.

    Of course he cringes now and prefers to deny it or pretend it was for a favour for some rich and powerful thai connection of his.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,351
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Sorry, shrewd punter, not pseudo, my mistake.

    Yep, the McD's tutoring was definitely true, he used to boast about it.

    Of course he cringes now and prefers to deny it or pretend it was for a favour for some rich and powerful thai connection of his.
    He was paid in baht or mcdonalds meals?

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Obsessed much..?
    Says the poster that has just started a thread called smeg's world and posting pictures of spa baths that he calls smegtastic?

    And now pretends he 'only had me on ignore for 2 weeks'.


  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,958
    ^ He had a unique teaching skill. in Mc Donalds

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrewedPunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Sorry, shrewd punter, not pseudo, my mistake.

    Yep, the McD's tutoring was definitely true, he used to boast about it.

    Of course he cringes now and prefers to deny it or pretend it was for a favour for some rich and powerful thai connection of his.
    He was paid in baht or mcdonalds meals?
    Depends on which claim of his you believe.

    Initially he claimed it was 280 baht per hour.

    Then he claimed 300 baht plus free chips and coke.

    Then he claimed it was a favour for a powerful friends nieces who were allegedly very hot and they bought him all the food he could eat.

  14. #14
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 01:00 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,577
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    He eventually slunk back to UK and has become increasingly more bitter and desperate to attack anyone who has succeeded in Thailand because he has not.
    As opposed to living in a third world Muslim shithole, having to convert to Islam to get laid, getting sacked from a tefler job for being an ignorant australian con merchant that has the english skills of a dyslexic retard, and spending every waking hour on various internet forums with multiple nics because your life is so dull and pussywhipped that your only outlet is bitterness and ladyboy porn..?

    Yeah, when you look at it like that... Smeg's a real loser...

    Wake up and smell the bacon willy, your life is shit.

    Last edited by Neo; 06-06-2013 at 06:10 AM.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,351
    Ok can someone fill me in on the kingwilly story?

  16. #16
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 01:00 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,577
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrewedPunter View Post
    Ok can someone fill me in on the kingwilly story?

  17. #17
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    As opposed to living in a third world Muslim shithole, having to convert to Islam to get laid, getting sacked from a tefler job for being an ignorant australian con merchant that has the english skills of a dyslexic retard, and spending every waking hour on various internet forums with multiple nics because your life is so dull and pussywhipped that your only outlet is bitterness and ladyboy porn.
    Thanks for sharing. What is Shit Stain Willy's most commonly used posting nick on ajarn forum?

  18. #18
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Am I the only one here who's had drinks with the man?

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,110
    bacon is no allowed in Indo due to dietary restrictions.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    ^^ don't I even get the courtesy of me own fred?

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    bacon is no allowed in Indo due to dietary restrictions.
    Really? I'll have to let the Chinese know....

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    He eventually slunk back to UK and has become increasingly more bitter and desperate to attack anyone who has succeeded in Thailand because he has not.
    As opposed to living in a third world Muslim shithole, having to convert to Islam to get laid, getting sacked from a tefler job for being an ignorant australian con merchant that has the english skills of a dyslexic retard, and spending every waking hour on various internet forums with multiple nics because your life is so dull and pussywhipped that your only outlet is bitterness and ladyboy porn..?

    Yeah, when you look at it like that... Smeg's a real loser...

    Wake up and smell the bacon willy, your life is shit.

    Have you been listening to your chav mate Buribums Boys?

    He's made up all of those details you know, and pictures of bacon are not haram.
    Last edited by kingwilly; 06-06-2013 at 07:25 AM.

  22. #22
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:10 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,639
    That looks like AWFUL bacon.
    All fat and gristle and very little actual bacon.
    Got me in the mood for a BLT though.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    14-10-2019 @ 04:04 AM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Pseudo, do you have smeg's threads on ignore then, he's quite the prolific poster/stalker.
    Pseudo..? Shrewed Punter?

    Freudian slip... or another multinic?
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    oh look, my own personal troll.
    .


    funny thing is, it is all in Willy's mind.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    A simple slip, I suggest you don't get too excited.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    As opposed to living in a third world Muslim shithole, having to convert to Islam to get laid, getting sacked from a tefler job for being an ignorant australian con merchant that has the english skills of a dyslexic retard, and spending every waking hour on various internet forums with multiple nics because your life is so dull and pussywhipped that your only outlet is bitterness and ladyboy porn.
    Thanks for sharing. What is Shit Stain Willy's most commonly used posting nick on ajarn forum?
    Funnily enough, it's kingwilly

    And he got permabanned there about 5 years ago and I haven't been back since.

    Don't believe everything you hear about me trolling hundreds of forums.

    Same as Neo shouldn't believe everything his bumchum told him about me losing my job etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •