Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Attachments ?

  1. #1
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    23-10-2014 @ 05:31 PM
    Posts
    1,201

    Attachments ?

    Is there a limit of posts you have to reach before you can attach pictures and if so what is the limit ? it appears I can't attach the picture I would like to. Cheers all

  2. #2

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,773
    use the gallery same as everyone else does.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    23-10-2014 @ 05:31 PM
    Posts
    1,201
    Again please ? And instructions for an idiot would be handy
    In the help section it tells you to scroll down the message page and click on the manage attachments box. I don't have any such box and on the left there is a list telling I can't add attachments ? Cheers DD

  4. #4
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,899
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Fella
    on the left there is a list telling I can't add attachments ?
    You can't add attachments here because they might contain malware or a virus.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    23-10-2014 @ 05:31 PM
    Posts
    1,201
    What Are Attachments?
    The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make.

    To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Manage Attachments] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

    After posting, the image attachments may display a thumbnail, depending on the forum settings. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon.

    As found in the FAQ's section of D ?
    Still none the wiser ?

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,899
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Fella
    The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature
    Do you understand the word MAY ?

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    23-10-2014 @ 05:31 PM
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Fella
    The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature
    Do you understand the word MAY ?
    Fully ! Very similar to might. Absofuckinglutely nothing like CANNOT !
    here is generally a REASON as to why you MAY not post that was the whole reason for this posting.
    TO FIND OUT WHY NOT !
    Something that has gone completely over your small minded head it seems.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Fella
    TO FIND OUT WHY NOT !
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim
    You can't add attachments here because they might contain malware or a virus.

  10. #10

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,773
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Fella
    Something that has gone completely over your small minded head it seems.
    I think the answer went over your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim
    You can't add attachments here because they might contain malware or a virus.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,413
    snap

  12. #12
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 AM
    Posts
    757
    I wonder why Big fella doesn't post here anymore

    It says "I may not post attachments" at the bottom of the page. Can you tell me why that is? If not, and I can't, then just scrub to the 2 ads I posted today.

    Thanks

  13. #13
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,686
    Quote Originally Posted by pompeysbroke View Post
    I wonder why Big fella doesn't post here anymore

    It says "I may not post attachments" at the bottom of the page. Can you tell me why that is? If not, and I can't, then just scrub to the 2 ads I posted today.

    Thanks
    Everyone has that. Nowt to do with posting pics and vids though....

  14. #14
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,899
    Quote Originally Posted by pompeysbroke
    I wonder why Big fella doesn't post here anymore
    "Total Posts: 1,100 (1.06 posts per day)
    Last Post:
    Death of an Icon
    Today 11:14 AM
    Find all posts by The Big Fella
    Find all threads started by The Big Fella"

  15. #15
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 AM
    Posts
    757
    ^ Alright, well done, he does still post...do excuse me!

    Doesn't detract from the fact that he was treated with disdain by more worthy types....congrats for your latest put down...I shall slap myself repeatedly as i am not worthy.

    Went back to the shop. can't see the pics or website as need to be a member to do so. can't load the photos myself, so just ditch those ads, and shove your condescension

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,012
    Quote Originally Posted by pompeysbroke View Post
    ^ Alright, well done, he does still post...do excuse me!

    Doesn't detract from the fact that he was treated with disdain by more worthy types....congrats for your latest put down...I shall slap myself repeatedly as i am not worthy.

    Went back to the shop. can't see the pics or website as need to be a member to do so. can't load the photos myself, so just ditch those ads, and shove your condescension
    Good bye then.

    they were shit ads without pics anyway


  17. #17
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 AM
    Posts
    757
    ^ ya wouldn't make that sign to my face ya fukin prickwilliy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •