Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781

    Smeg: Some answers please

    When will you believe you have achieved your goal?

    What is your goal?

    Would it satisfy you if everyone who is happy in Thailand suddenly turned round and said ''Maybe that Smeg is right, I'm going back to the west''?

    Why are you so spiteful toward those who have indeed done great things in Thailand? ie. successful business, being happy, teaching websites etc?

    Are you jealous of these people? Was your ambition and drive not as positive as these folks that you despise?

    And, just what is so special about your life in the west? What should these Thailand expats be jealous of?

    Your claims of having a luxury car and hi-so girlfriend are dubious and unbelievable, which tends to alienate you from most, if not all, other posters on TD.

    You are tolerated for your outrageous claims and ridiculous notions of what makes Thailand expats tick, claiming that these folks are merely colonising a country to spite you personally.

    I've had the privelege of meeeting with you a couple of times in Bangkok. You appeared both sane and together. So what's the motive?

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    Would it satisfy you if everyone who is happy in Thailand suddenly turned round and said ''Maybe that Smeg is right, I'm going back to the west''?
    he is right, I am returning soon
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    And, just what is so special about your life in the west? What should these Thailand expats be jealous of?
    he has married into a rich family
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    Your claims of having a luxury car and hi-so girlfriend are dubious
    yes, he has a wife who will support him in his middle ages

  3. #3
    Ocean Transient
    Sailing into trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    06-05-2017 @ 02:55 PM
    Location
    Untied from dock. Heading South Down West Coast of Canada.
    Posts
    3,634
    DJ you have to accept that some people are gifted. They can be miserable whatever they do, wherever they live, whoever they are with.

    Maybe life kicked him in the arse, good luck to uses "dick gunge" as a nick

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    good2bhappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    11-11-2018 @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Klong Samwa
    Posts
    15,309
    Smeg doesn't exist, he is a figment of TD"s imagination

  5. #5
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailing into trouble View Post
    DJ you have to accept that some people are gifted.
    Oh really? How? I've been back in the west since 2009. Life is shit, but I've got work oppourtunitites to keep me busy.

    Weather is not like Thailand, life is expensive, but why should bitterness overcome me?

    I wanna know why people become bitter at leaving Thailand and make it their goal to become bitter towards those who choose to live happilly, comfortably in Thailand.

    I've got no intention to re-re-locate to Bangkok but my intention was always ''who knows what'll happen'' .........maybe I will, maybe not...who cares''

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    31-05-2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,511
    What are you saying GTBH? Smeg is the dawg??

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    10,951
    Seems to have become an obsession with the poor bloke.. He covets an ostentatious lifestyle and the material trappings of success / wealth without the means to achieve it. Hence the delusional and compulsive postings in the Mickey Mouse section of the forum that he is limited to.
    That seems to be the crux of his problem.

  8. #8
    Cenosillicaphobiac
    Plan B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    4,248
    Quote Originally Posted by kmart
    compulsive postings in the Mickey Mouse section of the forum that he is limited to.
    Don't think he is limited to MKP. He just likes to post there because his post count won't go up. That way he can accuse his detractors of having high post counts/no lives because they live in LOS.

  9. #9
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmart
    compulsive postings in the Mickey Mouse section of the forum that he is limited to.
    Don't think he is limited to MKP. He just likes to post there because his post count won't go up. That way he can accuse his detractors of having high post counts/no lives because they live in LOS.
    Also threads are automatically deleted from there after a period so his lies disappear forever.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by kmart
    He covets an ostentatious lifestyle and the material trappings of success / wealth without the means to achieve it. Hence the delusional and compulsive postings
    there is more to it than that, as he is a compulsive stalker and real nutter

    as Kenkaniff (now on SZS)

  11. #11
    Ocean Transient
    Sailing into trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    06-05-2017 @ 02:55 PM
    Location
    Untied from dock. Heading South Down West Coast of Canada.
    Posts
    3,634
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    Oh really? How? I've been back in the west since 2009. Life is shit, but I've got work oppourtunitites to keep me busy.

    Weather is not like Thailand, life is expensive, but why should bitterness overcome me?

    I wanna know why people become bitter at leaving Thailand and make it their goal to become bitter towards those who choose to live happilly, comfortably in Thailand.

    I've got no intention to re-re-locate to Bangkok but my intention was always ''who knows what'll happen'' .........maybe I will, maybe not...who cares''
    Steady on. I think I was backing you up! Like being sarcastic!! I have spent most of my life in places most people would consider the armpits of the world. To me they have been exciting and challenging. Never lived in LOS only visited but as I am now with aThai lady I have to get used to the idea of living in a strange and weird place. Just another adventure. Hope your lot turns around. For me I could never live in Wigan Manchester London Vancouver again, and honestly I am looking forward to 1 more winter of -30 and heating bills of $500 a month!

  12. #12
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,042
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    ''Maybe that Smeg is right, I'm going back to the west''?
    I think Smeg's right, I just need to hide enough money from the missus to buy a 1-way ticket home and find out where she hides my passport...

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    10,951
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmart
    He covets an ostentatious lifestyle and the material trappings of success / wealth without the means to achieve it. Hence the delusional and compulsive postings
    there is more to it than that, as he is a compulsive stalker and real nutter

    as Kenkaniff (now on SZS)
    Righto. Just read some of the stuff pasted above. Whoa..

  14. #14
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:35 PM
    Location
    momo's Y-fronts
    Posts
    5,984
    Smegmeister, What is your favourite cheese?

  15. #15
    How Dare You!!
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Posts
    12,133
    You need to post a picture of your cock Pat so the thread gets MKP'd and Smegly can reply.

  16. #16
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    or Smegs cock, I remember you mentioned crossing swords once Pat

  17. #17
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,042
    ^ you just wanna see a cock fight, ye fukin Northern poof! (no offence).


  18. #18
    My kind of town
    chitown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,520
    I am confused. I always thought DJ Patricia was Smegs UK lo-so girlfriend.

  19. #19
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,042
    ^ I wondered if DJPat's cousin was in fact Smeg in drag?

  20. #20
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    Hey Pat, Bettyboo is the man to get this thread in MKP for you, unless he's 2 Chicken




    after his warning

  21. #21
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Hmmm. I wonder.

    Crossing swords indeed.

  22. #22
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    Crossing swords
    It's not gay, fuck, I was trying to explain crossing swords in a more elequant manner through Google, then I saw this from Urban dictionary

    The act of accidentally rubbing your penis up against another dude's penis during double penetration of a woman.
    I was told it was crossing piss.......
    is it too late to report my brother ?

  23. #23
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown View Post
    I am confused. I always thought DJ Patricia was Smegs UK lo-so girlfriend.

    What gave that bizarre impression?

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown View Post
    I am confused. I always thought DJ Patricia was Smegs UK lo-so girlfriend.
    Its a faux love hate relationship, depending on the mileage he thinks he'll get out of the thread.

  25. #25
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmart
    compulsive postings in the Mickey Mouse section of the forum that he is limited to.
    Don't think he is limited to MKP. He just likes to post there because his post count won't go up. That way he can accuse his detractors of having high post counts/no lives because they live in LOS.
    I thought that, but he is in the TD crim records for 2009:

    Smeg
    Offence: Family References
    Date: 07/10/2009


    note no release date on the entry, compared to this:

    Blackgang
    Offence: Forum Disruption
    Date: 07/10/2009
    Released: 16/11/2009



    and, perhaps more convincingly, he can start threads in MKP - something reserved for the jailed I believe.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •