Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589

    A great idea for a yellow bucket guy

    What about this Loy Toy ?

    A bucket with a built in pair of sunglasses with a built in camera and microphone. Imagine tracking your whole day, all them drunken moments from last night or the best bit, looking back and finding where I left my Motocy keys ?

    Whaddaya think ?

  2. #2
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,062

  3. #3
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    Costumefail.com, haha I gotta go look at that

  4. #4
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    I wish I never now











  5. #5
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,062
    In case you get banned - Sunday, 5pm, Pintsman, don't be late...

  6. #6
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    06-03-2013 @ 01:13 AM
    Location
    Chanthaburi
    Posts
    500
    Kwang

    171 posts, joined March 2012, you can give me a hand at my place if you need a break

  7. #7
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE EXPAT
    Kwang

    171 posts, joined March 2012, you can give me a hand at my place if you need a break
    I do need to get out some more, what do you need help with ?

  8. #8
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    06-03-2013 @ 01:13 AM
    Location
    Chanthaburi
    Posts
    500
    ^ Planting lumyai trees, 510 to go

  9. #9
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    ^ Wow, that's a lot of work. Nice though


  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    those are sheeps' bollox

  11. #11
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    09-12-2019 @ 06:59 AM
    Posts
    28,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwang
    A bucket with a built in pair of sunglasses with a built in camera and microphone. Imagine tracking your whole day, all them drunken moments from last night or the best bit, looking back and finding where I left my Motocy keys ?
    Better if we can work together to find a solution for the packaging of solvent based paints in plastic buckets. The bucket man's Holy Grail.............

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy
    solvent based paints in plastic buckets
    well, what sort of plastic do Dulux use for their paint pots?

  13. #13
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    indeed, DULUX does it, so it must exist

  14. #14
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,062
    They are not lamyai... Look like those horrible Rambutan shite stuff...

    Lamyai is very nice; looks a bit more like a Lychee.

  15. #15
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Those whom promote more plastics in our already plastic entrenched lives should be sent away and tortured.

  16. #16
    How Dare You!!
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:38 PM
    Posts
    12,138
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    well, what sort of plastic do Dulux use for their paint pots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    indeed, DULUX does it, so it must exist
    They are water based emulsions. I think LT is talking about solvent based paints such as enamels.

  17. #17
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    09-12-2019 @ 06:59 AM
    Posts
    28,682
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    well, what sort of plastic do Dulux use for their paint pots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    indeed, DULUX does it, so it must exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper
    They are water based emulsions. I think LT is talking about solvent based paints such as enamels.
    Exactly and it took another Aussie with some common sense to work that out.

    Have a green.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    Those whom promote more plastics in our already plastic entrenched lives should be sent away and tortured.
    An uneducated ridiculous post. Kindly check your facts before spouting such nonsense.

  18. #18
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    Those whom promote more plastics in our already plastic entrenched lives should be sent away and tortured.
    An uneducated ridiculous post. Kindly check your facts before spouting such nonsense.
    Knowledge and education are two different beasts.
    And it certainly isn't me that needs the educating.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •