Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284

    Tonights (Saturday) Entertainment.

    For the past couple of weeks, every morning I get up, half awake at 6 am to take my son to school, recently, he has found it extremely amusing to put a layer of shampoo or soap on my toothbrush, then cover it over with a layer of toothpaste.

    Needless to say this kinds of induces involuntary vomitting at that time in the morning (I have now taken to washing anything from my toothbrush before I dare begin cleaning my teeth)

    I have threatened him that I may shove his toothbrush up the cat/dogs arse, but it still didn't make any difference - I think he simply thinks I am bluffing.

    Well, tonight is shower time and his toothbrush has a rather heavy coating of ATTACK - (Washing powder) cunningly overlaid with a generous helping of green "Close Up"...I can hear him wretching from 2 rooms away.....Touche!

    On a more serious note, I watched a movie this evening "David" - IMDB link - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094952/ based on a true story where the father tries to burn his 6 year old son alive. (You can find it on any decent torrent site)

    It is quite an old movie 1988, but it will send shivers down any parents spine! The hairs on the back of my neck and on my arms were standing up trying to think where to buy a can of gas!

  2. #2
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    (cough)

  3. #3
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 04:56 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,277
    Simply stop cleaning your teeth teeth.

    It chills your relationship with the terrorist with dogshit on his toothbrush.

  4. #4
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 04:56 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,277
    Any "movie" with a claim to be "based on a true story" is obviously complete bollocks.
    Otherwise it would be a true story.

  5. #5
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Any "movie" with a claim to be "based on a true story" is obviously complete bollocks.
    Otherwise it would be a true story.
    No it is based on a true story - take a look at these links,

    Redirect Notice

    Redirect Notice



    The kid was six year old when his father burned him alive and tried to murder him, it is not a made up story, it is fucking terrible!

    Then there now seems to be this bunch of sick fuckers claiming that he is Michael Jackson - apparently Jackson befriended the kid and paid for a lot of his surgery - but no, this is not a joke, it is a true story, and how any parent could do this to their own kid beggars belief - try watching the movie instead of passing judgement on something you haven't even taken the time to look at - No it isn't a Spielberg piece of shit pack of lies (Schindlers List) conjuring images up of so called fallen heroes (liars) This is the story of a 6 year old kid roasted by his own father!

    Why not look up a few facts before you make so many assumptions! This kids ears fell off, and they had to remove his fingers, graft skin from under his arms where the only pieces of fucking skin were left! Don't generalize and try to minimize the kind of shit that some people go through just because it is a movie! Some of these "Decent" movie makers actually make something worth viewing, unlike that fucking lying piece of shit Spielberg!

    If you want to see what real shit and lies are, go take a look at this fucking garbage from good old Steven Spielberg.

    http://sites.google.com/site/spielbergshoax/
    Last edited by arfursixpence; 10-03-2012 at 09:14 PM.

  6. #6
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    Then there now seems to be this bunch of sick fuckers
    People in glass houses......


    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    he has found it extremely amusing to put a layer of shampoo or soap on my toothbrush
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    I may shove his toothbrush up the cat/dogs arse
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    Well, tonight is shower time and his toothbrush has a rather heavy coating of ATTACK - (Washing powder) cunningly overlaid with a generous helping of green "Close Up"...I can hear him wretching from 2 rooms away.....Touche!

  7. #7
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Any "movie" with a claim to be "based on a true story" is obviously complete bollocks.
    Otherwise it would be a true story.
    Then it would be a documentary, less quasi-fictitious.
    Or...something like that.

  8. #8
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
















    But as you start to realise, people generally don't even bother to take a look, they really don't even care and just spout the shit they were taught 40 years ago. Do yourselves a favout and watch some of this, because it won't be too long before all of this kind of stuff will be gone and banned from the Net altogether, then all that will be left is the Washington Post, The New York Times, The Daily Mail, The Sun....is that really where you get your information from? Fucking rags I wouldn't wipe my arse with!

  9. #9
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    Then there now seems to be this bunch of sick fuckers
    People in glass houses......


    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    he has found it extremely amusing to put a layer of shampoo or soap on my toothbrush
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    I may shove his toothbrush up the cat/dogs arse
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    Well, tonight is shower time and his toothbrush has a rather heavy coating of ATTACK - (Washing powder) cunningly overlaid with a generous helping of green "Close Up"...I can hear him wretching from 2 rooms away.....Touche!
    Have you had a complete lobotomy or just a humour bypass??

  10. #10
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    Tinfoil hat for Arfur.
    Can't you see the smiley, numbnuts ?

  11. #11
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Any "movie" with a claim to be "based on a true story" is obviously complete bollocks.
    Otherwise it would be a true story.
    Then it would be a documentary, less quasi-fictitious.
    Or...something like that.
    No, it is not a documentary, as cameras were obviously not present at the time, it is more like a recreation of the events, yes they may have been dressed up a bit, I suspect the family were a couple of cunts, the wife was obviously a foul mouthed piece of shit and the father was a no good piece of shite, but a 6 year old kid? What the fuck could he have done to anyone?

    I am not debating right and wrong here, I am just pointing you in the direction of a movie based on truth about how fucking sick/evil some people are that they are capable of torching their own 6 year old.

    If you have a kid, could you even contemplate this?

    The [at][at][at][at] served about 6 years of a 13 year sentence, later comitted another crime or two, eventually they locked the bastard up for 25 - life on the Three strokes ruling.

    I just for the life of me cannot understand how anyone could do something like that to their own kid!......not in a million years!

  12. #12
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 04:56 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,277
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    The kid was six year old when his father burned him alive
    The good news is the father might get the kids free tablet.
    Or at least a pile of bollocks.

  13. #13
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwang View Post
    Tinfoil hat for Arfur.
    Can't you see the smiley, numbnuts ?

    What the fuck is a "Smiley"... I was born in 1964, I have no idea what a fucking smiley is or what it does, this kind of Facebook, Twitting Tweeter shite means nothing to me, I prefer just a simple discussion.

    I keep reading articles on the news about some fucker abusing some other fucker with a "TWEET" I thought birds "Tweeted", don't people talk anymore these days?

    I just see the demise of society with this internet Fuckbook and Twatter kind of sites - noone talks anymore - they have to post all of their thoughts into something like 144 characters....I mean what the fuck is that?

    Some people write books of 300 -800 pages, and the mindscope of these cunts is 144 characters! Fuck that!

    Seriously though, sites like these are under threat from these copyright shit, and all of the other libel the jews are going to throw at them to try and silence free speech.

    Have any of you heard of the "Darkside" or "Darkworld", I forget the actual name, but it is another level of the internet completely out of the range of thw WWW and the HTTP brigade....It is DEEP WEB!!!

    I knew it would come to me..

    Invisible Web - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    [NSFW] Exploring the Hidden Internet ("Deep Web")

    Well time for another change of the gas mask and a fresh bottle of Chang!

  14. #14
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Simply stop cleaning your teeth teeth.

    It chills your relationship with the terrorist with dogshit on his toothbrush.
    That is what Chinese people do, and they smell like they have eaten a shit sandwich for breakfast!

  15. #15
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 04:56 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,277
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    Have any of you heard of the "Darkside" or "Darkworld",
    Met a chap the other morning.
    Swore he invented the intraweb.
    Then admitted he hadn't.

    Of course, any fucking botty reamer can clutch the cap.

  16. #16
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    I am not debating right and wrong here, I am just pointing you in the direction of a movie based on truth about how fucking sick/evil some people are that they are capable of torching their own 6 year old.
    Not for me, when i walk into a video shop for a Saturday night Movie I look for Action or adventure, comedy or a nice thriller, not movies of deranged child abusers. I am also confident enough in my sexuality to tell you I cried watching E.T and Good Will Hunting
    (last Night)

    Here's the top 30 tearjerkers on IMDB.
    IMDb: The Biggest Tearjerking Movies of All Time - a list by smith-d-c


    I'm downloading this, now,
    Life Is Beautiful (1997)
    A Jewish man has a wonderful romance with the help of his humour, but must use that same quality to protect his son in a Nazi death camp.
    IMDb - Life Is Beautiful (1997)

    and have a Man size box of Kleenex for a good old Somtamslap after the movie's finished and the Missus has fukked off to bed

  17. #17
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    Have any of you heard of the "Darkside" or "Darkworld",
    Met a chap the other morning.
    Swore he invented the intraweb.
    Then admitted he hadn't.

    Of course, any fucking botty reamer can clutch the cap.

    You are too cynical, try and believe these ex Special Forces people now and again - the liars here are usually so stupid they trip themselves up in one sentence!

  18. #18
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    I usually take people at face value when I first meet them, however, the bullshit brigade usually trip themselves up within a couple of minutes.

    It doesn't take a proffesor of phsycology to tell when these cunts are lying.

    What actually surprises me here in Thailand is how many foreigners are quite happy to rip off their own folk!!!

    I couldn't sleep at night, truly, I cannot understand how someone can do that. They must have something amiss in the head, like a sociopath or just a [at][at][at][at]!

    The weird thing is, most of the (Long Term) foreigners in Thailand are a bunch of false starts and cunts, things like slime you would try and flush down the toilet, but these cunts are like the detrius that is oleft floating..... the turd spurry!
    Last edited by arfursixpence; 10-03-2012 at 11:37 PM.

  19. #19
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    I am not debating right and wrong here, I am just pointing you in the direction of a movie based on truth about how fucking sick/evil some people are that they are capable of torching their own 6 year old.
    Not for me, when i walk into a video shop for a Saturday night Movie I look for Action or adventure, comedy or a nice thriller, not movies of deranged child abusers. I am also confident enough in my sexuality to tell you I cried watching E.T and Good Will Hunting
    (last Night)

    Here's the top 30 tearjerkers on IMDB.
    IMDb: The Biggest Tearjerking Movies of All Time - a list by smith-d-c


    I'm downloading this, now,
    Life Is Beautiful (1997)
    A Jewish man has a wonderful romance with the help of his humour, but must use that same quality to protect his son in a Nazi death camp.
    IMDb - Life Is Beautiful (1997)

    and have a Man size box of Kleenex for a good old Somtamslap after the movie's finished and the Missus has fukked off to bed


    I get bored with Jackie Chan shit my son loves these, sometimes I like a little bit different. I am, not saying it was an enjoyable movie, but it made you think/cry - respond. It sort of touched your emotions,which a lot of shit these days fail to connect! It is all escapism, like that shit bunch of movies with that fucking Wolverine....I mean have you ever seen as much SHIT as that

  20. #20
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    I am not debating right and wrong here, I am just pointing you in the direction of a movie based on truth about how fucking sick/evil some people are that they are capable of torching their own 6 year old.
    Not for me, when i walk into a video shop for a Saturday night Movie I look for Action or adventure, comedy or a nice thriller, not movies of deranged child abusers. I am also confident enough in my sexuality to tell you I cried watching E.T and Good Will Hunting
    (last Night)

    Here's the top 30 tearjerkers on IMDB.
    IMDb: The Biggest Tearjerking Movies of All Time - a list by smith-d-c


    I'm downloading this, now,
    Life Is Beautiful (1997)
    A Jewish man has a wonderful romance with the help of his humour, but must use that same quality to protect his son in a Nazi death camp.
    IMDb - Life Is Beautiful (1997)

    and have a Man size box of Kleenex for a good old Somtamslap after the movie's finished and the Missus has fukked off to bed
    Well. each to their own, if I dare suggest a movie, that I think you might like go and hunt out a torrent for "Tadays Special" It is a really good movie, take a look This site prevents me posting the direct link, but have a sniff on the torrent files, you will find it is a great movie

  21. #21
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    04-08-2012 @ 01:09 AM
    Posts
    2,589
    Is this it ?

    Today's Special (2009) - IMDb

    In this super-feel-good foodie comedy, young Manhattan chef Samir rediscovers his heritage and his passion for life through the enchanting art of cooking Indian food.

    I will give it a shot

  22. #22
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwang View Post
    Is this it ?

    Today's Special (2009) - IMDb

    In this super-feel-good foodie comedy, young Manhattan chef Samir rediscovers his heritage and his passion for life through the enchanting art of cooking Indian food.

    I will give it a shot
    You should, it is a refreshing movie that shines out amongst the usual Hollywood SHIT that we keep getting fed these days. It is like a breath of fresh air when it comes tom movies.

  23. #23
    Member arfursixpence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    01-04-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwang View Post
    Is this it ?

    Today's Special (2009) - IMDb

    In this super-feel-good foodie comedy, young Manhattan chef Samir rediscovers his heritage and his passion for life through the enchanting art of cooking Indian food.

    I will give it a shot
    You should, it is a refreshing movie that shines out amongst the usual Hollywood SHIT that we keep getting fed these days. It is like a breath of fresh air when it comes to movies.

  24. #24
    ความสุขในอีสาน
    nigelandjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Frinton on sea and Ban Pak
    Posts
    12,939
    Quote Originally Posted by arfursixpence
    I keep reading articles on the news about some fucker abusing some other fucker with a "TWEET" I thought birds "Tweeted", don't people talk anymore these days?
    Oh Arfur you are awful , get wiv it will ya ?


  25. #25
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,099
    I found it amusing the Saturday night is shower night, your a pom arfersixpence ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •