Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 210
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,576

    The Premier League 2022/2023

    I'm bored. When does it start again?

  2. #2
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    7,916
    ^ Germany v England tonight. That'll be far funnier than say, Brentford 5 - Man Utd 0.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,576
    Can't be fucked staying up for that. Might watch it in the morning if it's a goalfest.

    Don't really care for this pointless competition. It's sort of the Intertoto Cup for national teams.

  4. #4
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Can't be fucked staying up for that. Don't really care for this pointless competition.
    You too watched their loss to Hungary at the weekend.

  5. #5
    SANS SOUCI
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Truss me I'm a celrey Brit
    Posts
    16,421
    ere u go

    Quote Originally Posted by david44 View Post
    The season will get underway on August 6,
    Premier League sides will continue to play until the weekend of November 12-13, 2022 before the World Cup gets underway in the following week.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Reg Dingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Germany v England tonight. That'll be far funnier
    To be sure

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    You too watched their loss to Hungary at the weekend.
    Haven't even seen the goal. Think that was on at stupid o'clock as well.

  8. #8
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    28,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    You too watched their loss to Hungary at the weekend.
    5 wins from the last 24 games for Ireland.

    Compared to 19 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses for England.

    Anyway, back on topic...

    Liverpool are apparently readying a bid of over 85 million quid for Darwin Nunez of Benfica.

    He looks the business from what I've seen.
    at 50 something, you're not a millennial any more.

  9. #9
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Compared to 19 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses for The Bottlers.
    If only they could damn win when it mattered. Like in the final of an international tournament.

    Shure tiz easy peasy Ireland Greece-y.



    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Darwin Nunez
    Man Utd likely to offer more money, which if is successful, will result in 3-4 years of him being shit.

  10. #10
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    7,916
    30 years of the PL.

    Just saw that 4 Italian managers have won it, compared to 0 English managers.

    In 30 years, not one English manager has won it.



    Begs the question. Just why are English managers so shit?

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    30 years of the PL.

    Just saw that 4 Italian managers have won it, compared to 0 English managers.

    In 30 years, not one English manager has won it.



    Begs the question. Just why are English managers so shit?
    In fairness, if we never see the likes of Howard Wilkinson or Dirty Leeds challenging for honours again, that is not a bad thing.

  12. #12
    Member
    A10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Last Online
    27-06-2022 @ 07:54 AM
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    5 wins from the last 24 games for Ireland.

    Compared to 19 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses for England.

    Anyway, back on topic...

    Liverpool are apparently readying a bid of over 85 million quid for Darwin Nunez of Benfica.

    He looks the business from what I've seen.
    a contract they will regret

  13. #13
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    if we never see the likes of Howard Wilkinson or Dirty Leeds challenging for honours again, that is not a bad thing.



    Clough was born too early.

    14 PLs won by Scots.
    The Spiks, frogs and Portugeez have been mad at it, with almost 10 between them.

    England: 0


    Something's not right, that's for sure.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    7,664
    sure tiz terribly sad

  15. #15
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    7,916
    tiz terribly sad

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    7,664
    speaking of which, Utd still need to offload 11-14 players and hope that someone wants to transfer to them to play for a has been team with no academy and no future except as a loan vehicle for some seppos.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:03 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    32,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    14 PLs won by Scots.
    The Spiks, frogs and Portugeez have been mad at it, with almost 10 between them.

    England: 0
    Plus:


  18. #18
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    7,916
    Nunez fee officially agreed.


    Twats.

  19. #19
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Posts
    9,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Nunez fee officially agreed.


    Twats.
    7 years of Klopp.

    600 million quid plus spent.

    1 League title.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    7,664
    How much have Utd spent to slip down the league Hal ��

  21. #21
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Posts
    9,537
    Quote Originally Posted by malmomike77 View Post
    How much have Utd spent to slip down the league Hal ��
    Dunno. Don't care. The discussion here is the bestest team and the bestest manager the world has ever seen according to what we've been told over the past 6 months.

  22. #22
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    7,916
    7 years, 600 mill, a PL, FA cup and and CL.

    I'd take that future now if offered.

  23. #23
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    28,061
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    The discussion here is the bestest team and the bestest manager the world has ever seen according to what we've been told over the past 6 months.


    What utter bullshit. If United had achieved what Liverpool have achieved over the last six years you would be crowing at volume on here big time.

    In fact even without any notable success lately you still have about six ‘United Ra Ra Ra!’ threads running.

  24. #24
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Posts
    9,537
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post


    What utter bullshit. If United had achieved what Liverpool have achieved over the last six years you would be crowing at volume on here big time.
    Yeah, I really wish I could shout from the rooftops about how we won the League Cup.

    That win against Preston will live long in the memory.

  25. #25
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    28,061
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    Yeah, I really wish I could shout from the rooftops about how we won the League Cup.
    Your position on this is slightly less tenable than tromsotwat’s position on BREXIT.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •