Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213
Results 301 to 307 of 307
  1. #301
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    30,846
    Good grief . . . it simply has to be geo-political, no other reasons.


    To be fair, they applied in 2009 and the vote is still a few years away . . . and their political and social morass won't gain them access.

  2. #302
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,090
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Talking of Murray, looks like his metal hip is working, but he gave it a good workout.

    Sneaked through 1-6, 6-3, 6-4, 7-6, 6-4.

    He looks fucked though.
    He should give the para Olympics a try out, that should rejuvenate his career.

  3. #303
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    82,239
    Quote Originally Posted by malmomike77 View Post
    He should give the para Olympics a try out, that should rejuvenate his career.
    He can probably still make decent money on the tour, but a grand slam win is beyond him now.

    Then there's the exhibition circuit of course.

  4. #304
    Thailand Expat reddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:08 AM
    Posts
    1,338
    The English cricket have singed up Djokovic,stating that it took the Aussie two weeks to get him out
    so the Ashes will be coming home next time.

  5. #305
    Thailand Expat
    Takeovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Location
    Berlin Germany
    Posts
    6,604
    I personally met only one Serb. A neighbour, he used a knife to destroy a tyre on my car twice. He also stuck a stick into a wheel once. If my wife had not seen it before driving it would have done quite serious damage. No proof that would hold up in court but also no doubt about it. Not only I was quite relieved when he had a severe heart attack and had to sell his house.

    I did like his wife and his mentally retarded younger daughter, she was nice and a responsible personality. Would not trust his elder daughter.
    "don't attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by incompetence"

  6. #306
    Thailand Expat Fondles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    7,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeovers View Post
    I personally met only one Serb. A neighbour, he used a knife to destroy a tyre on my car twice. He also stuck a stick into a wheel once. If my wife had not seen it before driving it would have done quite serious damage. No proof that would hold up in court but also no doubt about it. Not only I was quite relieved when he had a severe heart attack and had to sell his house.

    I did like his wife and his mentally retarded younger daughter, she was nice and a responsible personality. Would not trust his elder daughter.
    The tyre incidents, they were before or after you liked his wife and daughter ?

  7. #307
    Thailand Expat
    Takeovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Location
    Berlin Germany
    Posts
    6,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    The tyre incidents, they were before or after you liked his wife and daughter ?
    Not connected. I liked the personalities, not the looks.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 5 guests)

  1. Takeovers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •