Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 84
  1. #51
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    5,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe 90 View Post
    Shame about that Noble penalty
    Ronaldo even saved it.



    Is there anything the man can't do.

  2. #52
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    25,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Is there anything the man can't do.
    Consensual sex?

  3. #53
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    5,424
    ...


    Taxes can be difficult to correctly calculate for the best of us.

  4. #54
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    5,424
    Another CL record broken last night.


    Cristiano Ronaldo now holds the following Champions League records:



    Most appearances - 178
    Most goals - 135
    Most goals in a season - 17
    Most goals in KO stages - 67
    Most final wins - 5

    Only player to score in 3 finals.
    Only player to score in all 6 group games.
    Only player to score in 11 straight matches.
    Only player to score 10 goals against a single club.

  5. #55
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Posts
    7,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Another CL record broken last night.


    Cristiano Ronaldo now holds the following Champions League records:



    Most appearances - 178
    Most goals - 135
    Most goals in a season - 17
    Most goals in KO stages - 67
    Most final wins - 5

    Only player to score in 3 finals.
    Only player to score in all 6 group games.
    Only player to score in 11 straight matches.
    Only player to score 10 goals against a single club.
    Viva Ronaldoooooooooooo



    THE GREATEST

  6. #56
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    5,424

  7. #57
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    5,424
    All eyes on him.



    When you're 36 years old, and have beaten the opposition before even entering the pitch.

  8. #58
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    25,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    When you're 36 years old, and have beaten the opposition before even entering the pitch.
    Seems like premier league teams might not have got that message.

  9. #59
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    3,643
    I bet he wishes he went to City now.

  10. #60
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Posts
    7,353
    Viva Ronaldo/Ole Ole Ole Ole





    I'm sure Jonathan Wilson has got an article lined up for the Guardian bellends though, eh, cy?
    Last edited by hallelujah; 21-10-2021 at 07:04 AM.

  11. #61
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Posts
    7,353
    Running down the wing and United sing...


  12. #62
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    25,715
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    I'm sure Jonathan Wilson has got an article lined up
    Published the other day - about how one exceptionally good player isn’t enough to paper over the huge cracks in the United team, and how the manager is useless.

    Better concentrate on the cups - as Champs League and EPL is clearly way beyond them.

    Oh I forgot - Ole’s not bothered about winning cups, is he.

  13. #63
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Posts
    7,353
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Published the other day - about how one exceptionally good player isn’t enough to paper over the huge cracks in the United team, and how the manager is useless.

    Better concentrate on the cups - as Champs League and EPL is clearly way beyond them.

    Oh I forgot - Ole’s not bothered about winning cups, is he.
    Oh, so the same one he's been posting every week for the last 3 years then? The poisonous cretin.

    He's definitely on my hit-list for a sliding tackle to the chest if I'm ever near Guardian Towers.

  14. #64
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,052
    You started a separate thread on Ronnie , Christ Hal, you'll encourage Hazza to open one on "Sir Lewis"

  15. #65
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    25,715
    Did you see him in his nice orange outfit when he was in Amsterdam?



    What a tool.

    Hammo that is, not Hattie.

  16. #66
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,052
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Did you see him in his nice orange outfit when he was in Amsterdam?
    No, but it can't be worse than some designer saying lets see if we can get cvnt will to walk down teh catwalk with net curtains strapped to his legs.

  17. #67
    Thailand Expat
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:20 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    6,994
    Well seems Ron has put a bit of life into gunchester as of late, Perhaps Sir Alex also needs to return.....

  18. #68
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    81,437
    Quote Originally Posted by malmomike77 View Post
    You started a separate thread on Ronnie , Christ Hal, you'll encourage Hazza to open one on "Sir Lewis"
    What a ridiculous thing to say. The sort of witless shit we should expect from tiny totts supporters I suppose.

  19. #69
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Posts
    7,353
    Quote Originally Posted by malmomike77 View Post
    No, but it can't be worse than some designer saying lets see if we can get cvnt will to walk down teh catwalk with net curtains strapped to his legs.
    You've lost me here.

    It sounds like something Dil would wear when he's out dogging in Dudley.

  20. #70
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,052
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    You've lost me here.

    It sounds like something Dil would wear when he's out dogging in Dudley.
    possibly

    The Cristiano Ronaldo thread-twat-jpg

  21. #71
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    25,715
    The Cristiano Ronaldo thread-lewis-hamilton-warned-he-faces-more

  22. #72
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Posts
    7,353
    Reet. Wiv yer now.

  23. #73
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    3,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Perhaps Sir Alex also needs to return.....
    He never left and is still the purple nosed puppet master..

  24. #74
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    3,643
    The Cristiano Ronaldo thread-20211025_005732-jpg


  25. #75
    Thailand Expat
    katie23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PI
    Posts
    5,109
    Cristiano Ronaldo was my celebrity crush some years ago, until a guy friend said that he's gay (or bisexual). I argued that he had a model girlfriend (at that time). My guy friend said that his girl is just a front.

    Sigh.... dang good player though.

    Here's CR posing as a homeless man in Madrid.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •