Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 417
  1. #176
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    24,076
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Says something about a poster who calls racial equality a "narrow minded opinion".
    Says something about a poster that refers to Chinese as "chinkies".

    I hate the CCP but dude...

  2. #177
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:09 PM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    5,230
    Race, was never mentioned.

    Inside the car, Hamilton is top dog. Probably the best ever.

    Outside the place where he earns his very good living, he is a bit of a jerk. Why should people value his opinions based on his driving skills? He is neither qualified, or entitled to share such primitive opinions.

    He is a great F1 driver. His skin color, and mine, do not give us the right to preach to others on unrelated subjects.

  3. #178
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    24,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Inside the car, Hamilton is top dog. Probably the best ever.


    Did you watch the last race?

  4. #179
    Achieve By Unity cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,805
    You can bet if he were tweeting that national service should be reintroduced and benefits cheats castrated, then dimmer switch would like him just fine.

    But don't tell me, let me guess, he's what you consider to be left wing, right switch?

  5. #180
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Hamilton is by far the best driver in F1

    Its such a pity that his success allowed him to abuse his sporting achievements and post bollox on twatter. The two worlds are not connected.

    He is just one of many so-called celebrities to abuse his success by sharing their narrow minded opinions with a gullible public.
    Schumacher and Vettel were just as good in their prime

    Where was Hamilton from 09-13 ? Finishing 4th or 5th
    Last edited by Backspin; 14-06-2021 at 10:07 PM.

  6. #181
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    77,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Race, was never mentioned.

    Inside the car, Hamilton is top dog. Probably the best ever.

    Outside the place where he earns his very good living, he is a bit of a jerk. Why should people value his opinions based on his driving skills? He is neither qualified, or entitled to share such primitive opinions.

    He is a great F1 driver. His skin color, and mine, do not give us the right to preach to others on unrelated subjects.
    He's the only black man in F1.

    You don't think he should have an opinion on it?

  7. #182
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    77,295
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Says something about a poster that refers to Chinese as "chinkies".

    I hate the CCP but dude...
    What's wrong with that?

  8. #183
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,707
    Hamilton is a good driver for a perfect car. Very consistent.

    But could he drive an average car to podiums like Senna or Juan Montoya ? Or squeeze everything out of a car like Alonzo ? I guess we'll never know.

  9. #184
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,707
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    Because it's the N word of Asia maybe ?

  10. #185
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    77,295
    Three races back to back starting with France at the weekend.

    Fortunately the timing with the Euros all works out well.


    Mercedes have vowed to transfer their Baku anger into a strong result at this weekend's French GP as the world champions, amid a fierce battle with Red Bull, bid to bounce back from their worst two-race stretch in nine years.

    A gripping Formula 1 2021 campaign - which is playing host to competitive title duels between Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen, and Mercedes and Red Bull - intensifies from this weekend's race at the Paul Ricard circuit in the south of France, the first of three Grands Prix in as many weeks.
    French GP: Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton desperate to bounce back as F1 intensifies with triple header | F1 News
    Last edited by harrybarracuda; 15-06-2021 at 12:55 PM.

  11. #186
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:09 PM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    He's the only black man in F1.

    You don't think he should have an opinion on it?
    He was also from a poor background but I’m not interested in his opinions on race or poverty, just F1 motor racing, where his expertise is currently unrivaled.
    His F1 pedigree adds nothing to the other subjects.

  12. #187
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    77,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    He was also from a poor background but I’m not interested in his opinions on race or poverty, just F1 motor racing, where his expertise is currently unrivaled.
    His F1 pedigree adds nothing to the other subjects.
    His F1 pedigree is precisely what gets the publicity for his causes.

    Do you think this would be in the news if he was a welder?

    Also, the good thing about opinions is you can ignore them if you wish.


    The 2021 Formula One Thread-skysports-lewis-hamilton-mercedes_5097251-jpg

  13. #188
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,707
    Nikita Mazepin took a knee for all the Russian men and women who died fighting the nazis in ww2.


  14. #189
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,707
    Does anyone have F1 TV Pro ? Thinking of signing up. But this is always what happens. Just like NHL hockey a couple years back. I'll pay my way in and then some technical bullshit will cause me to just use the illegal stream anyway. I hope not but.

    $80 a year is cheap enough if I get most races. But if I sign up and half of it is blacked out ,I'll be smashing by computer

  15. #190
    Thailand Expat
    Shutree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:18 PM
    Location
    One heartbeat away from eternity
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Does anyone have F1 TV Pro ? Thinking of signing up. But this is always what happens. Just like NHL hockey a couple years back. I'll pay my way in and then some technical bullshit will cause me to just use the illegal stream anyway. I hope not but.

    $80 a year is cheap enough if I get most races. But if I sign up and half of it is blacked out ,I'll be smashing by computer
    A friend of mine signed up for something with F1 earlier this year. Then he discovered that he got live timings but not live races. Check what you are buying.

  16. #191
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    77,295
    Waste of money.

    Just get a decent IPTV that was the F1TV option.

  17. #192
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,707
    ^ It looks like it all depends where you live too.

    So Mercedes did a chassis swap and Bottas is faster than Hamilton so far. So Hamilton isn't doing as good with lesser machinery

  18. #193
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    77,295
    Mad Max continues to set the pace.

    Pole alongside Hammy with Bottas and Perez behind them.

  19. #194
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    77,295
    Isn't it nice to see the drivers respecting each other?

    The 2021 Formula One Thread-fqz11yzhrtndhtvytbapxql51bp13htqyhddfc756hu-jpg

  20. #195
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    20,058
    deleted...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The 2021 Formula One Thread-screenshot-95-png  

  21. #196
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:09 PM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    5,230
    I trust Hamilton will have the edge on race trim over Max?

    Despite the worry of ‘lesser equipment’ due to the routine chassis change.
    Did he swap with Haas?

  22. #197
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    77,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I trust Hamilton will have the edge on race trim over Max?

    Despite the worry of ‘lesser equipment’ due to the routine chassis change.
    Did he swap with Haas?
    Can you try and put that into something that actually makes sense?

    Or do you not know what "parc ferme" means?

  23. #198
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:09 PM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Can you try and put that into something that actually makes sense?

    Or do you not know what "parc ferme" means?
    The Mercedes has qualified close to the front of the grid. Usually it fares better in race trim, rather than in qualifying. A bit like giving Max a head start, because Hamilton is a better driver, and the Mercedes runs better over race distance than any other car on the grid.
    Of course, the ineptitude of Bottas does make life awkward for the team on occasion.

  24. #199
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    77,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    The Mercedes has qualified close to the front of the grid. Usually it fares better in race trim, rather than in qualifying. A bit like giving Max a head start, because Hamilton is a better driver, and the Mercedes runs better over race distance than any other car on the grid.
    Of course, the ineptitude of Bottas does make life awkward for the team on occasion.
    So you don't know what parc ferme is.

    Race trim indeed. How long is it since you followed F1?


  25. #200
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,707
    Oh my christ. Verstappen fucks up, Shamilton passes him. Verstappen still has fastest lap

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Ravers98

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •