Page 272 of 282 FirstFirst ... 172222262264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 7036

Thread: Manchester Utd

  1. #6776
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    The Donkey.

    7 PL Goals.
    1798 PL minutes.


    256 minutes per goal.


    Landing on his arse. 56 minutes per landing.
    Still reeling after yesterday's knock out blow?



    You bad fucking Football 365 mong.

  2. #6777
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post

    Man Utd injury problem is no better or worse than any other EPL side.
    What planet do you live on Switch?

    Even now there is a link available showing a "league table of injuries".

    Just a moment...

    e.g. Arsenal currently have 1 player out and United have 9.

    Which immediately makes yet another point of yours look absolute nonsense.

    Are the clouds made of marshmallow in your world with little fluffy men walking around who you can suck off whenever you want?

    And Brexit is a good thing, no doubt.

  3. #6778
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    97,223
    Looks like he drank straight through.


  4. #6779
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    What planet do you live on Switch?

    Even now there is a link available showing a "league table of injuries".

    Just a moment...

    e.g. Arsenal currently have 1 player out and United have 9.

    Which immediately makes yet another point of yours look absolute nonsense.

    Are the clouds made of marshmallow in your world with little fluffy men walking around who you can suck off whenever you want?

    And Brexit is a good thing, no doubt.
    Your link proves my point. Plenty of clubs worse off than you.


    You excuse ETH failings, and point to Man utd injury problems all the time. Stick to music and holidays. Much less painful. Well it is if you like that ind of thing

    Never mind Hal, it will all be over soon.
    Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.

  5. #6780
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Your link proves my point. Plenty of clubs worse off than you.


    You excuse ETH failings, and point to Man utd injury problems all the time. Stick to music and holidays. Much less painful. Well it is if you like that ind of thing

    Never mind Hal, it will all be over soon.
    I have no beef with you in general, Switch, but it's like arguing with a chocolate fireplace with a sieve underneath.



    In what mathematics world does me posting a link displaying that one team has 9 injuries while another has 1 agree with your original post that

    Man Utd injury problem is no better or worse than any other EPL side.



    I left school with a GCSE grade B in maths.

    Did you get a badge for turning up?

  6. #6781
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    34,324
    This link has a table showing how much prem team have had injury problems.

    United are sixth.

    Which really doesn't justify the endless shyte you have posted on the topic.


    http://https://onefootball.com/de/news/every-premier-league-team-ranked-by-how-much-they-have-suffered-from-injuries-in-2324-38857417
    Last edited by cyrille; 14-04-2024 at 04:26 PM.
    'That's the nature of progress, isn' t it. It always goes on longer than it's needed'. - JCC

  7. #6782
    Making people dance. :-)
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    14,766
    Methy's Meltdown When Wrong crown is in serious, serious danger.

  8. #6783
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    This link has a table showing how much prem team have had injury problems.

    United are sixth.

    Which really doesn't justify the endless shyte you have posted on the topic.


    http://https://onefootball.com/de/news/every-premier-league-team-ranked-by-how-much-they-have-suffered-from-injuries-in-2324-38857417

    From January 11th.



    FFS Cy, even Lu offered a bit of opposition before getting wasted yesterday.


  9. #6784
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    Manchester Utd-table-png


    Oh, and this is the final table last season after Liverpool "struggled with injuries."



    They were 12th at one point.


    Next.

  10. #6785
    Making people dance. :-)
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    14,766
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    Oh, and this is...





  11. #6786
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    97,223
    Manchester Utd-sam-allardyce-wba-jpg

  12. #6787
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    I have no beef with you in general, Switch, but it's like arguing with a chocolate fireplace with a sieve underneath.



    In what mathematics world does me posting a link displaying that one team has 9 injuries while another has 1 agree with your original post that

    Man Utd injury problem is no better or worse than any other EPL side.



    I left school with a GCSE grade B in maths.

    Did you get a badge for turning up?
    I once scored 3/100 in a maths test. I got 2 marks for putting my name on top of the paper.

    You can laugh but eldest son is about to qualify as an accountant. He obviously gets his numeracy skills from his mother.

  13. #6788
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I once scored 3/100 in a maths test. I got 2 marks for putting my name on top of the paper.

    You can laugh but eldest son is about to qualify as an accountant. He obviously gets his numeracy skills from his mother.


    MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE WON 20 LEAGUE TITLES.

    MANCHESTER UNITED are England's most successful league club.

    Am I right or am I right?



    I'm always right!

  14. #6789
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,227
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE WON 20 LEAGUE TITLES.
    Don't forget the Bangkok Century Cup 22, when you massacred Liverpool.

    Under command of the Great Ten Hag

    Another bit of silver for the shelf



    You're welcome

  15. #6790
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    1 league title in 35 years

    The best manager ever



    This fella is the best manager ever

    Manchester Utd-8ef905d7ed389e2b0cd7f1689092bcb781ea27da-jpg


    Am I right or am I right?

  16. #6791
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    34,324
    9 of the players that started vs Bournemouth would have started if every player was fit.

    Those are Gary Neville's words, not mine.

    So hal switches to his second favourite riposte...the ancient history response.





  17. #6792
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    And 9 of the players would have been able to rest if the others were fit.

    Once his link from January has been exposed, Cy turns to Gary Neville once again doing his best to convince the public he isn't a United fan.

    You might as well have quoted Carragher or Agbonlahor for impartiality.

    Four centre backs injured and not 1 single left back available for most of the season.

    Liverpool - it's a problem

    Newcastle - it's a problem

    Spurs - it's a problem

    United - No ExCuSe! SaCk TeN hAg!


  18. #6793
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    Added to which, Cy, and most pertinently, the three players missing on Saturday- not two - were 75% of our first choice back 4: Shaw, Martinez and Varane.

    And these have been missing for most of the season.

    I was gonna say imagine what would happen if Liverpool were hit like that, but you don't need to imagine.

    You saw what happened last season when they were missing Van Dijk and a couple of midfielders.

    Ten Hag has worked miracles to salvage something - anything- from this train wreck of a season.

  19. #6794
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,227
    Can you drink and talk this beauty down to 60 kilos ?

    Manchester Utd-r-12-jpg

    Bet you'll give it a try

  20. #6795
    knows
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2024 @ 01:52 AM
    Posts
    14,050
    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    Can you drink and talk this beauty down to 60 kilos ?

    Manchester Utd-r-12-jpg

    Bet you'll give it a try
    I've decided I'm not gonna argue with you all anymore at the weekend after I've had a few. *

    Or even during the week when I've not.

    I've made my points this season - you may have heard them once or twice - so que sera, sera.

    Plus, it's nearly the summer and the end of this season of repeated disasters, so it's time to think of England.

    * Let's see how long I last.

  21. #6796
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,227
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    I've decided I'm not gonna argue with you all anymore at the weekend after I've had a few.
    Argue ?

    It's been a Monologue

    Doesn't bother me

  22. #6797
    DRESDEN ZWINGER
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    At Large
    Posts
    21,591
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    Ten Hag has worked miracles to salvage something - anything- from this train wreck of a season.
    To win each game need to score only one more than the opponent so if can keep em out one will suffice.

    If you take a glance at the table goals for utd it is instructive you have scored 1 more than Luton ffs
    Same goals as Bournemouth and Brentford and 14 fewer than my pisspoor Blues, who have played fewer games, let alone Arsenal 27 extra or of course Chitty's mob 29 goals better, you need a Halland, Palmer, the Luton attack or maybe resucitate Georgie Best..........................if you dont win anything it maybe the final ten tug if the Glazer's are sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    your brain is as empty as a eunuchs underpants.
    from brief encounters unexpurgated version

  23. #6798
    Making people dance. :-)
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    14,766
    "United have faced 340 shots in 2024 - more than any side in Englandís top four divisions."

  24. #6799
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    12,736
    It's the injuries


    Their defence is SHIT!

  25. #6800
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    34,324
    What

    A

    [at][at][at][at]


Page 272 of 282 FirstFirst ... 172222262264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 56 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 56 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •