Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 145456575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1693
  1. #1576
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    That Fairs Cup place is within reach...keep the belief

    you're showing your age, nammers

  2. #1577
    Thailand Expat Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 AM
    Posts
    32,983
    Looking bad for next years Rumbelows Cup as it stands

  3. #1578
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    I'll hold that Ringgit Dill, this time next year....

  4. #1579
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Posts
    4,547
    Apropos of nothing:

    My wife loves the fact that we have a team called Wolves in the top flight.

    Every time I ask her the scores if I've got home from work and haven't seen them: "the wolf has eaten Tottenham."

    At least it keeps her happy.

  5. #1580
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    you're showing your age, nammers
    Glory days, so my Dad said when he took me to see them do the double in 71. Hazza was a Totting supporter back then.

  6. #1581
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Glory days, so my Dad said when he took me to see them do the double in 71. Hazza was a Totting supporter back then.
    Green owed mate.

    I've always got time for proper football fans and Arsenal are a proper club.

    Double green.

  7. #1582
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    Sadly over the years kids, jobs and geography have meant i have barely seen them since 94' - now that makes me feel old. Still a few years and i'll get my OAP discount like on the buses, they do that don't they. Hazza gets a pass for being a cretin, ssshhhh he's got me on ignore.

  8. #1583
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    GTFIT

  9. #1584
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    Every time I ask her the scores if I've got home from work and haven't seen them: "the wolf has eaten Tottenham."
    tell you what its that humour that keeps you going, Mrs Toot is always coming out with leftfield stuff that either leaves me chuckling or open mouthed - i love it.

  10. #1585
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Posts
    4,547
    Great win for Arsenal and an even better loss for United.

  11. #1586
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    tell you what its that humour that keeps you going, Mrs Toot is always coming out with leftfield stuff that either leaves me chuckling or open mouthed - i love it.
    It is indeed. Especially in these desperate times. We all need a fillip.

  12. #1587
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    ^ Yes we did you a favour there, Dill still will insist on his 9 Ringgit tho - rich people are so tiresomely tight.

  13. #1588
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    ^ Yes we did you a favour there, Dill still will insist on his 9 Ringgit tho - rich people are so tiresomely tight.

    Good performance, mate.

    Plenty to be happy about there.

  14. #1589
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    It is indeed. Especially in these desperate times. We all need a fillip.
    Being serious has been a lifelong problem for me, i just can't do it. My Ex said its what finished us, i said why didn't you put unusual happiness as the reason for divorcing me - she does smile still when she sees me or that might be wind.

  15. #1590
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Being serious has been a lifelong problem for me, i just can't do it. My Ex said its what finished us, i said why didn't you put unusual happiness as the reason for divorcing me - she does smile still when she sees me or that might be wind.
    You're a a good lad, Nammers. I can see that a mile away.

    I'd happily have a pint with you.

  16. #1591
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    67,623
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    Green owed mate.

    I've always got time for proper football fans and Arsenal are a proper club.

    Double green.
    Tooty is one of those plastics we acquired when Wenger won the double in '98.

    Prior to that he was your typical Essex Man Ure fan.

    Prior to that he was a Liverpool fan until they went to shit when the back pass rule came in.

  17. #1592
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Tooty is one of those plastics we acquired when Wenger won the double in '98.

    Prior to that he was your typical Essex Man Ure fan.
    He sounds like he's done his time to me.

  18. #1593
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    ^^ Oh dear Hazza, just because i started the 20/21 season before you could find E minor on your organ there's no need to insult a fellow fan -ya fat fuk


  19. #1594
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Posts
    4,547
    Chelsea v Watford now

  20. #1595
    Thailand Expat Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 AM
    Posts
    32,983
    Citeh panicky at the back and not looking great with de Bruyne on the bench.

  21. #1596
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    ^ my bloody Capt...

  22. #1597
    Thailand Expat Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 AM
    Posts
    32,983
    ^ I'm hoping he stays on the bench, I will have Greenwood replacing him That won't happen though.

  23. #1598
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    67,623
    Goal of the weekend from Soton there.



  24. #1599
    Thailand Expat Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 AM
    Posts
    32,983
    Saints 1-0

    Ederson lobbed like Seaman

  25. #1600
    Its all gleaming
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    I will have Greenwood replacing him
    So will i next week, i splashed the cash.

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 145456575859606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •