Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 516
  1. #326
    The Familyman Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    31,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Championship play offs are a lottery. No supporter wants that come the end of a topsides turvey season.
    im pretty sure WBA, Derby, Villa, Boro and Bristol City fans wont agree.

    plus those of us on here willing WBA to lose on pens in the final

  2. #327
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,373
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    1-0 up against 10 men.
    Against the team with the worst away record in the EFL.

    Amazing.

    If you ask any Albion fan about a West Brom vs Villa play off they will say 'Bring It On'

  3. #328
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Posts
    63,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Championship play offs are a lottery. No supporter wants that come the end of a topsides turvey season.
    Don't be silly.

    Would you rather still be in with a shout or booking your summer holidays?

  4. #329
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Posts
    63,505
    Caught the second half of the Norwich game. Quite a finish.

  5. #330
    The Familyman Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    31,060
    The only supporters who don’t want the playoffs are Chas and his Blades comrades or Leeds fans

  6. #331
    I'm not in jail...3-2-1. Jack meoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    momo's Y-fronts
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    ^ Fans don't decide not to go to a match based on how the team plays in the game they're not attending do they, fuckwit.



    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...pulis-15577270
    What are you on about?

    Eagle Eyed Eadie.

    Bora are a team who will more than likely be in the playoffs and had a shit crowd,

    You are so out of touch.


    Is the excess baggage still bugging you?

  7. #332
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Don't be silly.

    Would you rather still be in with a shout or booking your summer holidays?
    If we don’t go up automatically, some no mark shysters like Albion will win the play offs. Fuck that.

    My life is all holiday now, so no booking required.

  8. #333
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Posts
    63,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    If we donít go up automatically, some no mark shysters like Albion will win the play offs. Fuck that.

    My life is all holiday now, so no booking required.
    Any team that drops out of the top two is going to be relieved to get another chance.

    Any team that's never been in the top two is going to be relieved to get another chance.

    That's why the EFL and fans love it.

    Plus a day out at Wembley, lots of money for the clubs, and a chance to go up, it's a win-win-win.

  9. #334
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,373
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Any team that drops out of the top two is going to be relieved to get another chance.
    Players maybe, but if you're third and a supporter old enough to remember the days of 3 up 3 down then of course feelings about a play-off place will be mixed at best.

    Chas qualifies, I believe.

  10. #335
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Any team that drops out of the top two is going to be relieved to get another chance.

    Any team that's never been in the top two is going to be relieved to get another chance.

    That's why the EFL and fans love it.

    Plus a day out at Wembley, lots of money for the clubs, and a chance to go up, it's a win-win-win.
    You obviously don’t know Blades history in play offs. It’s fucking agony for fans.
    I said at the start of the season, only automatic promotion would do for me. I know a lot of fans feel the same way

    Just look at the teams in contention for play off places now. Any one of them capable of winning. No way do I want to go through that.

    Leeds and the Blades are both wobbly now. I think our best hope is the team spirit that Wilder has built. Leeds players seem a bit more mercenary to me. Too many foreigners, including the manager.

    We also have two blokes fighting over ownership of the club. That doesn’t help at all, especially if one of them wants extra cash from play offs and a Wembley final.

  11. #336
    The Familyman Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    31,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    We also have two blokes fighting over ownership of the club. That doesnít help at all, especially if one of them wants extra cash from play offs and a Wembley final.
    promotion to the Premier League is worth 160 or 180 million pounds I remember reading somewhere.
    i doubt anyone would gamble that on the playoffs

  12. #337
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    promotion to the Premier League is worth 160 or 180 million pounds I remember reading somewhere.
    i doubt anyone would gamble that on the playoffs
    Some greedy fuck might want both ..........

  13. #338
    The Familyman Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    31,060
    Stop fretting mate, you are hot odds on favorite to take second spot with your run in.
    Even if your chairman wanted to let it slip there’s no way the players would stand for that or not go to the press you paranoid Fukker

    Trust me, you will be enjoying the play offs as a neutral




    EFL Championship 2018/2019-545b7509-9e96-40f4-b903-654ac1ca0f55-jpeg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EFL Championship 2018/2019-545b7509-9e96-40f4-b903-654ac1ca0f55-jpeg  

  14. #339
    I'm not in jail...3-2-1. Jack meoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    momo's Y-fronts
    Posts
    6,226
    Been to 2 play off semis and finals , You would take the option at the beginning of the season.

    Great days out.

    The build up, the day, the winning.

  15. #340
    The Familyman Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    31,060
    Or the build up, the occasion, the losing, the kicking the dog and beating the wife up and another season traveling to Rotherham.

  16. #341
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Or the build up, the occasion, the losing, the kicking the dog and beating the wife up and another season traveling to Rotherham.
    Been there. Got several T shirts. The second wife beat me up. Just keep her off the Bacardi lol.

    Just because I’m paranoid, doesn’t mean there’s no reason for it.
    I remember being on a Rhine River cruise for the 1994 season ending with relegation from the premier league. Listening to the match on an old radio. Devastated.
    Losing the play offs from the old third division in 2015 7-6 on aggregate to fucking Swindon.

    Dill, thanks for the odds checker, but I still think it’s too close to call.

  17. #342
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Stop fretting mate, you are hot odds on favorite to take second spot with your run in.
    Even if your chairman wanted to let it slip thereís no way the players would stand for that or not go to the press you paranoid Fukker

    Trust me, you will be enjoying the play offs as a neutral




    EFL Championship 2018/2019-545b7509-9e96-40f4-b903-654ac1ca0f55-jpeg
    Last day of the season Leeds away to Ipswich, Blades away to Stoke. What could possibly go wrong?

  18. #343
    I'm not in jail...3-2-1. Jack meoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    momo's Y-fronts
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Or the build up, the occasion, the losing, the kicking the dog and beating the wife up and another season traveling to Rotherham.
    The life of a Wolverhampton fan was tough

  19. #344
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Posts
    63,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Been there. Got several T shirts. The second wife beat me up. Just keep her off the Bacardi lol.

    Just because I’m paranoid, doesn’t mean there’s no reason for it.
    I remember being on a Rhine River cruise for the 1994 season ending with relegation from the premier league. Listening to the match on an old radio. Devastated.
    Losing the play offs from the old third division in 2015 7-6 on aggregate to fucking Swindon.

    Dill, thanks for the odds checker, but I still think it’s too close to call.
    Jumpers for goalposts

  20. #345
    I'm not in jail...3-2-1. Jack meoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    momo's Y-fronts
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by a View Post
    fucking Swindon.
    Steady on there old chap
    A real supporter would not be floating down the Rhine during the end of a football season

  21. #346
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Should be jailed for life.. do not pass go...
    Posts
    9,004
    Aston up at home to the Wall.

  22. #347
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack meoff View Post
    Steady on there old chap
    A real supporter would not be floating down the Rhine during the end of a football season
    I was (almost) on duty.

  23. #348
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Jumpers for goalposts
    When Saturday Comes! lol ��

  24. #349
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,832
    TBH, the Championship is over-rated...

    League 1 is where the real action is.
    How do I post these pictures???

  25. #350
    I'm not in jail...3-2-1. Jack meoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    momo's Y-fronts
    Posts
    6,226
    ^ Luton?

    Blades 3 up at Hull

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •