Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 62
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    41,450

    Pattaya tourist police vow to end pickpocketing against Indian tourists

    Pattaya tourist police have promised to make gold necklace thieves involving Indian tourists and transgender suspects their top priority after it became a regular occurrence in Pattaya.


    Chief of tourist police Pitchaya Khiaoplueng revealed to The Pattaya News reporters yesterday, June 28th, that his commander was concerned about a spree of crimes in the Pattaya area, especially pickpocketing involving transgender suspects and Indian tourists.


    As a result, officer Pitchaya said he needed to launch new measures including keeping records of all resident transgender individuals in Pattaya areas with criminal records and arresting transgender individuals who suspiciously strolled around Pattaya Beach late at night, reportedly for loitering.


    TPN notes prior to Covid-19 transgender individuals were repeatedly moved away from the beach if they were loitering, especially late at night, although some activist groups for LGBTQ+ individuals have expressed concern about specifically targeting groups overall.


    However, tourist police asked for hotel operators’ assistance in informing tourists not to wear expensive jewelry or walk alone, especially on a night out.


    Attention Required! | Cloudflare

  2. #2
    Custom Title Changer
    Topper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    10,226
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    Pattaya tourist police have promised to make gold necklace thieves involving Indian tourists and transgender suspects their top priority until the police get their fair cut from the thieves.
    That's probably more accurate....

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    16,078
    If the sleazy Wobblers are too fucking stupid to process the solution for themselves, i.e. don't wear a fucking gold chain, then they deserve everything they get as they hustle for cheap skanky street whores.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    If the sleazy Wobblers are too fucking stupid to process the solution for themselves, i.e. don't wear a fucking gold chain, then they deserve everything they get as they hustle for cheap skanky street whores.

    I figured you'd blame the victims.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    16,078
    A sleazy Indian monger trawling for a street whore in the early hours in a near empty part of town sporting a heavy gold necklace under an open shirt gets robbed??

    Yup, gotta have sympathy, could have happened to anyone ........

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    7,313
    Pattaya tourist police vow to end pickpocketing against Indian tourists-20220630_064626-jpg

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    A sleazy Indian monger trawling for a street whore in the early hours
    You have no evidence that he is sleazy, a monger, or was trawling for a street whore.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    16,078
    For fuck's sake, you're just taking the piss now, you silly wanker.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    17,744
    monkey brains
    You have no evidence that he is sleazy, a monger, or was trawling for a street whore.
    why would anyone be on beach road at 3 am if they were not a sleazy monger looking for some katoey cock or cheap gash.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    For fuck's sake, you're just taking the piss now, you silly wanker.
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    monkey brains


    why would anyone be on beach road at 3 am if they were not a sleazy monger looking for some katoey cock or cheap gash.
    I quite often rise at the sleepy hour of 3:00 am to enjoy the ambient weather and stroll along the beach to wait for the rising sun to begin painting the predawn sky and bay from the blue-black of a moonless night to the tropical hues of a crimson sky that heralds the morning as the last of the evening fleet of fishing boats that were luring squid to the surface with their green spotlights strung out necklace-like over the bay flick out one by one as they return home with their night’s catch.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    86,443
    Cerulean, you have to fit cerulean in there somewhere.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    16,078
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly View Post
    I quite often rise at the sleepy hour of 3:00 am to enjoy the ambient weather and stroll along the beach to wait for the rising sun to begin painting the predawn sky and bay from the blue-black of a moonless night to the tropical hues of a crimson sky that heralds the morning as the last of the evening fleet of fishing boats that were luring squid to the surface with their green spotlights strung out necklace-like over the bay flick out one by one as they return home with their night’s catch.

    You stupid gormless fuck, the sun rises in the east, standing on Beach Road looking seawards means you are facing west.

    Christ, you oiks truly are a waste of space.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,944
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Cerulean, you have to fit cerulean in there somewhere.
    And the odd comma and full stop.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    You stupid gormless fuck, the sun rises in the east, standing on Beach Road looking seawards means you are facing west.

    Christ, you oiks truly are a waste of space.
    except he is in Malaysia

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    You stupid gormless fuck, the sun rises in the east, standing on Beach Road looking seawards means you are facing west.

    Christ, you oiks truly are a waste of space.

    You is saying the sun don’t sparkle in the skies and reflect in the cerulean seas? Oh my, someone lied to me…

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,358
    Quote Originally Posted by malmomike77 View Post
    except he is in Malaysia
    Sun rise in the west there?

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Sun rise in the west there?
    Some oceans lie west, some lie east.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,944
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Sun rise in the west there?
    Nope and that's not what was said, Sausages was blathering on about beach road and which way it faces, i was merely pointing out Willy doesn't live there. You on the puff

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    16,078
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly View Post
    You is saying the sun don’t sparkle in the skies and reflect in the cerulean seas? Oh my, someone lied to me…

    Have you had a fucking stroke, or what?

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    16,078
    Quote Originally Posted by malmomike77 View Post
    Nope and that's not what was said, Sausages was blathering on about beach road and which way it faces, i was merely pointing out Willy doesn't live there. You on the puff
    You spasso twat, the fucking idiot was talking out of his arse and you missed the significance of his error because you too are a knuckle dragging oaf.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    Have you had a fucking stroke, or what?
    So no cerulean seas. What about the zephyrs?

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    17,744
    monkeypox
    You is saying the sun don’t sparkle in the skies and reflect in the cerulean seas? Oh my, someone lied to me…
    s.a.
    .Have you had a fucking stroke, or what?
    when balls deep in his husbands arse monkeyboy tends to post the most imbecilic jibberish.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    when monkeypox is balls deep in his husbands buttocks his posts are even more jibberish filled than ususal.

    Bless, back to the graphic, homoerotic imagery of your posts, yet again. Just come out, Taxi.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    You spasso twat, the fucking idiot was talking out of his arse and you missed the significance of his error because you too are a knuckle dragging oaf.
    Willy was taking the piss out of you and you missed the point completely because you are a one dimensional borderline autistic who cannot resolve how he got himself into the mess he's in.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by malmomike77 View Post
    Willy was taking the piss out of you and you missed the point completely because you are a one dimensional borderline autistic who cannot resolve how he got himself into the mess he's in.
    At least somebody appreciates my work...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •