Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Location
    nakhon ratchasima
    Posts
    1,517

    immigration closed

    its just been anounced,july 25,26,27,28th will be a bank holiday,so it looks like all imm.offices will be closed.my 90day report is due 28th.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Posts
    18,475
    you have amnesty till the 31st, or go a few days early.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    you have amnesty till the 31st, or go a few days early.
    or do it onilne.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    9,380
    Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    its just been anounced,july 25,26,27,28th will be a bank holiday,so it looks like all imm.offices will be closed.my 90day report is due 28th.
    What stops you from going the 23rd or the 24th?

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    What stops you from going the 23rd or the 24th?

    Or the 29th !!

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Location
    nakhon ratchasima
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    Or the 29th !!
    wednesday 29th.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Location
    nakhon ratchasima
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    you have amnesty till the 31st, or go a few days early.
    you cant trust them to implemate any amnesty for us foreigners.
    i would rather go there when due,i did last may.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    4,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    or do it onilne.
    Yep. Just did mine again and it took even less time than before as most of the needed info auto-filled from the last time as soon as I started typing it in. Took about 3 minutes.

  9. #9
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    20,283
    Well, this daily moan doesn't seem to have got off the ground.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    9,380
    Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    wednesday 29th.
    Yey, go late so you end up with all the others waiting until the last days of the amnesty.
    You can then have a new Daily Moan about how long the queues were and how long time it took.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Location
    nakhon ratchasima
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    Yey, go late so you end up with all the others waiting until the last days of the amnesty.
    You can then have a new Daily Moan about how long the queues were and how long time it took.
    i am always there 8.15am. in and out like a boxer.
    WHO'S MOANING?

  12. #12
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    20,283
    Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    WHO'S MOANING?
    You probably don't even notice you're doing it.

    It's pretty much your 'default setting'...

    Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    you cant trust them to implemate any amnesty for us foreigners.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Location
    nakhon ratchasima
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    You probably don't even notice you're doing it.

    It's pretty much your 'default setting'...
    you must be in love with an immigration officer.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    wednesday 29th.
    Congrats, you can read a calendar.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    4,636
    Online 90 day report done today. Submitted @ 09:26
    immigration closed-i1-png

    Job jobbed, Email received at 16:10.
    immigration closed-i2-png

    Too easy..

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Phuketrichard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    07-08-2020 @ 10:27 AM
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    1,320
    Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    its just been anounced,july 25,26,27,28th will be a bank holiday,so it looks like all imm.offices will be closed.my 90day report is due 28th.
    you can do it online starting 14 days before its due
    you can do it at immigration 14 days before an d7 after,
    whats the big deal?

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Location
    nakhon ratchasima
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuketrichard View Post
    you can do it online starting 14 days before its due
    you can do it at immigration 14 days before an d7 after,
    whats the big deal?
    why is it some people dont read the rules on doing your 90day report online or is it they forget,for the umpteenth time ihave posted all those who havnt been out of the country after online reporting was introduced [2013]will NOT be in the system.considering you have been a td.member since 2007 you need to get a grip on what goes on HERE.
    HH.over and out.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    12,396
    HH can't you team up with a few other expats and try to work it that they do their 90 day report about the same time? I did once for a while. One guy would go and do the report for all the others and himself. Only needed to go to Imm once a year. 90 day reporting does not have to be done by oneself. Somchai the taxi motorcyclist can go do it for you. As long as you give him your passport.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Location
    nakhon ratchasima
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    HH can't you team up with a few other expats and try to work it that they do their 90 day report about the same time? I did once for a while. One guy would go and do the report for all the others and himself. Only needed to go to Imm once a year. 90 day reporting does not have to be done by oneself. Somchai the taxi motorcyclist can go do it for you. As long as you give him your passport.
    as i am no longer able to drive oweing to seizures i asked our lawyer if she could do them for me,she was told by imm.she could no loner do her husbands.
    she's TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO honest.

  20. #20
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    20,283
    Oh well prag...you tried.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    why is it some people dont read the rules on doing your 90day report online or is it they forget,for the umpteenth time ihave posted all those who havnt been out of the country after online reporting was introduced [2013]will NOT be in the system.considering you have been a td.member since 2007 you need to get a grip on what goes on HERE.
    HH.over and out.
    If you do your 90 in person you are then in the system, Don't understand why some make iot so hard for themsleves.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Location
    nakhon ratchasima
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    If you do your 90 in person you are then in the system, Don't understand why some make iot so hard for themsleves.
    thanks F for your reply,but i have tried umpteen times and each time it comes up contact office.at immigration they tell me the same thing,you have to go out and get a new stamp in your passport.my last entry 2009.
    web.www.extranet.immigration.
    go.th/pibics/online/tm47/tm47
    action.do.
    0836802394

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    thanks F for your reply,but i have tried umpteen times and each time it comes up contact office.at immigration they tell me the same thing,you have to go out and get a new stamp in your passport.my last entry 2009.
    web.www.extranet.immigration.
    go.th/pibics/online/tm47/tm47
    action.do.
    0836802394
    Would be an issue with your local immigration, typical not all function the same.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Location
    nakhon ratchasima
    Posts
    1,517
    [QUOTE=Fondles;4129563]Would be an issue with your local immigration, typical not all function the same.[/QUOTE
    yes F korat imm.have different rules,no posting,if the wife went she has to get a doctors letter to say why i cant attend,catching a bus is too much hassle.
    even on my last visit to do my extension the officer told me,next ext.i need mandatory health ins.the wife said at 75yrs.old with a long list of health problems who is going to insure him.anyway he has had 1.5million bht.in a fixed acc.for over 8yrs.officers reply IT MUST BE THAI INS OR THAI BANK.
    my bank acc.is with, LH not thai was her reply.wasnt long before they moved her.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •