Page 221 of 235 FirstFirst ... 121171211213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229231 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 5854
  1. #5501
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozzbie47 View Post
    Funny thing about this climate change thing, it is Spring in my city now, the flower are blooming, the trees have blossom, the young birds are about,
    just like it has been all along, nothing has change one little bit.
    Congratulations on announcing that you are as dumb as fucking rock.

  2. #5502
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozzbie47
    Funny thing about this climate change thing, it is Spring in my city now, the flower are blooming, the trees have blossom, the young birds are about,
    just like it has been all along, nothing has change one little bit.
    Location
    Ballarat Australia
    Actually Victoria is getting warmer and drier which means increased risk of bush fires and less water to fight them with.

    Hopefully by next seasonal change you would've worked out that climate and seasons aren't actually the same thing however...

    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    Congratulations on announcing that you are as dumb as fucking rock.
    ...he's right so I have my reservations that you'll manage.

  3. #5503
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,126
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Actually Victoria is getting warmer and drier which means increased risk of bush fires and less water to fight them with.

    Hopefully by next seasonal change you would've worked out that climate and seasons aren't actually the same thing however...
    He's like the proverbial frog in the proverbial pan of water.

  4. #5504
    Your local I.Q. Monitor
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    2,817
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    No surprise there, Scott Morrison is a witless turd.

    The only question is why the fuck did he get to be in charge?
    Someone who spent most of his working life before politics in the tourism industry is hardly going to be an expert on the national power grid. He and many of the ambulance chasers who are over represented in australian politics know SFA about anything technical and are overly reliant on the public service, an organisation apart from a small minority, full of under achievers.

  5. #5505
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756

  6. #5506
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    30-10-2020 @ 01:39 PM
    Location
    Ballarat Australia
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Actually Victoria is getting warmer and drier which means increased risk of bush fires and less water to fight them with.

    Hopefully by next seasonal change you would've worked out that climate and seasons aren't actually the same thing however...



    ...he's right so I have my reservations that you'll manage.
    @ weeks ago it ws bloody hot here, yes in Ballarat, last week it was bloody cold and pouring rain, no climate change here, might I suggest you stop gettin your information from watching CNN or Australian ABC.

  7. #5507
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozzbie47
    @ weeks ago it ws bloody hot here, yes in Ballarat, last week it was bloody cold and pouring rain, no climate change here, might I suggest you stop gettin your information from watching CNN or Australian ABC.
    OK Jeff.

    Meanwhile, climate and weather also aren't the same thing. He was right. You are as dumb as a fucking rock.


  8. #5508
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    OK Jeff.

    Meanwhile, climate and weather also aren't the same thing. He was right. You are as dumb as a fucking rock.

    so,according to you,climate has nothing to do with weather and weather is not a part of climate. Hmmmmmmmmm

  9. #5509
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    so,according to you,climate has nothing to do with weather and weather is not a part of climate. Hmmmmmmmmm
    That's not what I said, Jeff.

    Saying it was hot a few weeks ago and now it's not so climate change isn't real is just an epic level of stupidity. I am not at all surprised you've missed the point.

  10. #5510
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    That's not what I said, Jeff.

    Saying it was hot a few weeks ago and now it's not so climate change isn't real is just an epic level of stupidity. I am not at all surprised you've missed the point.

    And I am not surprised at all you missed my point. Time and time again I see posted climate and weather are not the same and seeing your post saiid as much I thought I would question where you are coming from.

  11. #5511
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    you missed my point
    You don't have a point... Unless missing the point is your point, which come to think of it actually is.

    You do it constantly.

    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    Time and time again I see posted climate and weather are not the same and seeing your post saiid as much I thought I would question where you are coming from.
    Being disingenuous, another thing you do constantly.

    That is not what you were doing and you're insulting the intelligence of anyone who reads your post by claiming otherwise now.

  12. #5512
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,126
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    And I am not surprised at all you missed my point. Time and time again I see posted climate and weather are not the same and seeing your post saiid as much I thought I would question where you are coming from.
    The reason you see posted that climate and weather are not the same is because, well, they're not the same.

    So if your point is that you are stupid old dumbass, don't worry, we get it.

  13. #5513
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    You don't have a point... Unless missing the point is your point, which come to think of it actually is.

    You do it constantly.



    Being disingenuous, another thing you do constantly.

    That is not what you were doing and you're insulting the intelligence of anyone who reads your post by claiming otherwise now.

    So my questioning where people are coming from who post climate and temperature are not the same is being disingenuos when that is genuinely what I was asking.

  14. #5514
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,711
    Is it a coincidence that both of these dumb climate deniers happen to be boomers?

  15. #5515
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    So my questioning where people are coming from who post climate and temperature are not the same is being disingenuos when that is genuinely what I was asking.
    You deliberately misrepresented what I had posted.

    And you're doing it again.

    I question the 'value' system of someone so intellectually dishonest.

  16. #5516
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,711
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    I question the 'value' system of someone so intellectually dishonest.
    Well he is a trump supporter so there is that.

  17. #5517
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub
    Well he is a trump supporter so there is that.
    True, and an Evangelical who terms a rape victim being forced to carry any resultant pregnancy to full-term as an "inconvenience".

    Dumb, dishonest, and just a really shitty person really.

  18. #5518
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,711
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Dumb, dishonest, and just a really shitty person really.
    Of that there is no doubt. These people are beyond reprehensible. Fortunately evangelicals are a dying breed. Young people want nothing to do with the fuckwittery. Soon they will be extinct and the world will be a better place.

  19. #5519
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Is it a coincidence that both of these dumb climate deniers happen to be boomers?

    When did I become a climate denier, I have said on more than one occasion it is obvious the climate is changing.
    Last edited by RPETER65; 11-11-2019 at 05:57 PM.

  20. #5520
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Well he is a trump supporter so there is that.

    Not so much,but I am an opposer of the insanity that has taken over the Democratic Party.

  21. #5521
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Of that there is no doubt. These people are beyond reprehensible. Fortunately evangelicals are a dying breed. Young people want nothing to do with the fuckwittery. Soon they will be extinct and the world will be a better place.

    You have no idea of what you speak.
    Last edited by RPETER65; 11-11-2019 at 06:01 PM.

  22. #5522
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,711
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    When did I become a climate denier
    As long as you have been posting in this thread. Maybe you should go back a couple of years and read some of your old posts you hypocrite.

    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Not so much,but I am an opposer of the insanity that has taken over the Democratic Party.
    You are a brainwashed old fool who believes whatever fox and breitbart tell you.

    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    You have ave no idea of what you speak.
    I know exactly what I speak evangelicals are horrible fake christians that worship republican jesus. They are old and dying off. Deal with it old man...

    Evangelical Christians Helped Elect Donald Trump, but Their Time as a Major Political Force Is Coming to an End

    https://www.newsweek.com/2018/12/21/...s-1255745.html

  23. #5523
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    The reason you see posted that climate and weather are not the same is because, well, they're not the same.

    So if your point is that you are stupid old dumbass, don't worry, we get it.

    Let me get this straight,most generally when I see articles about climate change it has to do with the earth getting warmer and yet you say temperature has nothing to do with climate.

  24. #5524
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    Let me get this straight
    *Proceeds to get it wrong again*

  25. #5525
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    As long as you have been posting in this thread. Maybe you should go back a couple of years and read some of your old posts you hypocrite.



    You are a brainwashed old fool who believes whatever fox and breitbart tell you.



    I know exactly what I speak evangelicals are horrible fake christians that worship republican jesus. They are old and dying off. Deal with it old man...

    Evangelical Christians Helped Elect Donald Trump, but Their Time as a Major Political Force Is Coming to an End

    https://www.newsweek.com/2018/12/21/...s-1255745.html

    Maybe you you should go back and read some of my old posts where I have shown my beliefs of the extent of climate change are not the same as yours. What I have mainly posted in the past is the other side of the coin on climate change especially as to the extent of climate change, not just a denial of the fact the climate is changing.

Page 221 of 235 FirstFirst ... 121171211213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229231 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •