Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 102
  1. #1
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,882

    Pakistan PM Imran Khan gone after losing no-confidence vote


  2. #2
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,882
    Mr.Khan made too many win win deals with Russia and China. So the strings were pulled

    Pakistan: Key players behind PM Imran Khan’s removal | Imran Khan News | Al Jazeera

    The brother of three-time prime minister Nawaz Sharif – who has been disqualified from ever again running for office and is currently in exile in Britain – Shehbaz is the main candidate to replace Khan.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Posts
    2,995
    Oh jeez. BackSpin's diplomatic geopolitics threads.


    I'd rather he go back to claiming Pattaya is a family destination and the water is clean threads.

  4. #4
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,882
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly View Post
    Oh jeez. BackSpin's diplomatic geopolitics threads.


    I'd rather he go back to claiming Pattaya is a family destination and the water is clean threads.
    As Taxexile once said, how honored we all are monkey boy that you see fit to take time off from buggering ladyboys to generously grace us with your erudite offerings.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    DrWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    As Taxexile once said, how honored we all are monkey boy that you see fit to take time off from buggering ladyboys to generously grace us with your erudite offerings.

    Borrowing your insults now.

    How gauche.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:13 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    31,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Mr.Khan made too many win win deals with Russia and China. So the strings were pulled
    Knows nothing about the circumstances surrounding Khan's situation yet gobs of about sinister forces. Save us . . . OhWoe introduce the US connection and then sabang will tell us it's all the Anglo-NATO-EU-Aus-USAUSAUSA's shady dealings.


    Khan has already started on the USA-blame game instead of focussing on his disastrous economic policies

  7. #7
    Excommunicated baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Posts
    24,231
    Pattaya is a family destination and the water is clean
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    win win
    tell us again about how you frolicked with handsome men on the wonderful beach uncle backspit

  8. #8
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    27,325
    Guess he can drop the pious muslim act and get back to shagging posh brits now.

  9. #9
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,882
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Guess he can drop the pious muslim act and get back to shagging posh brits now.
    It was decided on 3 votes. Pakistan will be governable with the new clique.

  10. #10
    Chinese spy sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    37,970
    Just another day in paki.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    14,462
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    Just another day in paki.

    I've never been (nor had any desire to ... I mean, just have a look at the Cricket pitches they produce )

    Has anyone on here ever visited/lived in Pakistan?

  12. #12
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,882
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    I've never been (nor had any desire to ... I mean, just have a look at the Cricket pitches they produce )

    Has anyone on here ever visited/lived in Pakistan?
    sybill probably has a second house there

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Has anyone on here ever visited
    Two nights there

    Some of the best food I ever had

    Gave me the shits too


    (and they confiscated my scottish whisky )

  14. #14
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,882
    Khan quote

    Pakistan became an independent state in 1947; but the freedom struggle begins again today against a foreign conspiracy of regime change. It is always the people of the country who defend their sovereignty & democracy.

  15. #15
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,882
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Knows nothing about the circumstances surrounding Khan's situation yet gobs of about sinister forces. Save us . . . OhWoe introduce the US connection and then sabang will tell us it's all the Anglo-NATO-EU-Aus-USAUSAUSA's shady dealings.


    Khan has already started on the USA-blame game instead of focussing on his disastrous economic policies
    Haha

    US asked Pakistan not to proceed with Prime Minister Imran Khan's visit to Russia: Qureshi – ThePrint

    Repeating Khan’s remarks from Friday night’s address to the nation, he reiterated that the US State Department official (Donald Lu) had warned the Pakistani ambassador that if Imran Khan manages to save himself from the no-confidence motion, then Pakistan will have to face “severe consequences.” “If this is not a threat then what is?” he asked

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    10,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    It was decided on 3 votes. Pakistan will be governable with the new clique.
    It will be the same old clique, just a different facade.

    In the end, Khan failed to deliver on his promises on corruption and the economy.

  17. #17
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    It will be the same old clique, just a different facade.

    In the end, Khan failed to deliver on his promises on corruption and the economy.
    That is just a fabrication. It has literally nothing to do with the economy. And everything to do with foreign policy. He was removed for being at the Kremlin on Feb 24th

    And its not over yet. It's just beginning.

  18. #18
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    27,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    It has literally nothing to do with the economy.
    The opposition leader says it had everything to do with the economy, but yet again you’re the expert.


  19. #19
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    7,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    That is just a fabrication. It has literally nothing to do with the economy. And everything to do with foreign policy. He was removed for being at the Kremlin on Feb 24th

    And its not over yet. It's just beginning.
    Is that what an internet meme told you?

  20. #20
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    6,228
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Guess he can drop the pious muslim act and get back to shagging posh brits now.
    Like his sister does.

  21. #21
    A Cockless Wonder
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:28 AM
    Posts
    13,933
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Has anyone on here ever visited/lived in Pakistan?
    I worked in Islamabad in 2003 on the Pakistan Navy's submarine project.

    This was the view from my room in the Marriott Hotel of the rifle toting guards on the roof taken with my amazing 2.4 megapixel pocket camera.

    Pakistan PM Imran Khan gone after losing no-confidence vote-roofguard1-jpg


    Pakistan PM Imran Khan gone after losing no-confidence vote-roofguard2-jpg

    I had a photo somewhere of the Marriott hotel after it had its front blown off by terrorists a couple of years later and you can actually see inside the room from where those photos are taken. The photo had an arrow pointing out my room but I can't find the photo now.

    I was assigned a personal bodyguard who sat behind me in the truck with this shotgun resting on his knee pointing forward as we trundled through Islamabad's bumpy pot-holed streets each morning and evening.

    Pakistan PM Imran Khan gone after losing no-confidence vote-guardtreegarden-jpg

    I was nervously waiting to become a joke headline about the foreign contractor who got killed by his own security guard but Allah was watching over me it seems.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    I worked in Islamabad in 2003 on the Pakistan Navy's submarine project.
    You do the toys fullsize too ??

    Must be a massive kitchen island to fit them

  23. #23
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    6,228
    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    You do the toys fullsize too ??

    Must be a massive kitchen island to fit them
    Can you imagine Ingrids beef curtains?

  24. #24
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,882
    More from Khans personal twitter acct

    Thank you to all Pakistanis for their amazing outpouring of support & emotions to protest against US-backed regime change abetted by local Mir Jafars to bring into power a coterie of pliable crooks all out on bail. Shows Pakistanis at home & abroad have emphatically rejected this.

    Never have such crowds come out so spontaneously and in such numbers in our history, rejecting the imported govt led by crooks. https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1513232489464041473/video/1

  25. #25
    Nine
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Posts
    8,881
    Please make it stop.

    Someone? Anyone? Something?

    It's like Justin Bieber trying to explain the works of Stephen Hawking.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •