Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213
Results 301 to 325 of 325
  1. #301
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    32,627
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    You know Global Times is just a mouthpiece for the Chinese government, right?
    a) He does and doesn't care.
    b) He doesn't and doesn't care

  2. #302
    Chinese spy sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    38,685
    ^^ Yes, pretty much. I doubt you would read that in WaPo.

  3. #303
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:52 AM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    7,026
    Sowing confrontation based on ideology is part of the Chinese psyche. They are numerically superior, so they must be right?

    No.

  4. #304
    Chinese spy sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    38,685
    No, it is part of the American psyche these days. "Be like us, or you are our enemy ". The Chinese psyche is "You handle your stuff, we will handle ours. Let's trade, for mutual benefit ". It is pretty obvious who is winning.

  5. #305
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,485
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    No, it is part of the American psyche these days. "Be like us, or you are our enemy ". The Chinese psyche is "You handle your stuff, we will handle ours. Let's trade, for mutual benefit ". It is pretty obvious who is winning.
    "Mutual benefit" oh yeah sure.

    Tell that to Sri Lanka, Laos, Cambodia et al.

    The chinky "psyche" is "Let's grab what we can get and fuck everyone else".

  6. #306
    Chinese spy sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    38,685
    That sure beats bombing and invading everyone else (and then losing). Even if it were true, which it isn't. I mean, how long before you losers get the message?

  7. #307
    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    (and then losing)
    Is it losing when you get tired of everyone telling you to get out of Afghanistan, so you say, "Sure, but your not going to like the result." Afghanistan wasn't ready for the US to leave, which is why it has fallen. We could've stayed, but it was costing the U.S. taxpayers and there didn't seem to be enough gratitude or willingness to take on the changes to be self-sufficient. The U.S. has the capability to "win" most every war, but is "winning" worth the cost? Just like China could "win" by taking Taiwan, but why don't they just do it? Because the cost is just not worth it.

  8. #308
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,485
    The chinkies are funding a terrorist government simply to get their hands on minerals and shit.

    They don't care who the taliban maim or murder, as I said:

    The chinky "psyche" is "Let's grab what we can get and fuck everyone else".

  9. #309
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    32,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Sowing confrontation based on ideology is part of the Chinese psyche. They are numerically superior, so they must be right?
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    No, it is part of the American psyche these days
    Sure, the numbers bear it out - 1.4 billion to 350 million



    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    That sure beats bombing and invading
    Now you're talking about Russia

  10. #310
    Chinese spy sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    38,685
    The USA makes Russia look like angry little boy scouts. So far this century, anyway.

  11. #311
    Thailand Expat
    OhOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:49 AM
    Location
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Posts
    24,940
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    known as free and fair elections
    Apparently, for all that can read, all countries, including Thailand, have some system where it's citizens being invited to vote for their government's creation. Every few years, it seems.

    Some countries of course devise various methods to manipulate the approved process, as described in their constitution, to their own ends.

    Leaving many voters frustrated.

    One wonders why their citizens allow such illegal manipulation. Fear, murder, apathy, being banned from .... website, being redded, ....
    A tray full of GOLD is not worth a moment in time.

  12. #312
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,485
    Quote Originally Posted by OhOh View Post
    Apparently, for all that can read, all countries, including Thailand, have some system where it's citizens being invited to vote for their government's creation. Every few years, it seems.

    Some countries of course devise various methods to manipulate the approved process, as described in their constitution, to their own ends.

    Leaving many voters frustrated.

    One wonders why their citizens allow such illegal manipulation. Fear, murder, apathy, being banned from .... website, being redded, ....
    Anyone know what this fucking gibberish is supposed to mean, or shall we just let the mods bung it in the drivel thread?

  13. #313
    Chinese spy sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    38,685
    A higher percentage of Chinese citizens participate in their elections for the People's Congress than US citizens participate in their Presidential elections actually.

  14. #314
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,485
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    A higher percentage of Chinese citizens participate in their elections for the People's Congress than US citizens participate in their Presidential elections actually.
    Yeah.

    That's a bit like saying "a higher percentage of Jim Jones followers drink laced koolaid than Mormons".
    Last edited by harrybarracuda; 18-08-2022 at 01:48 PM.

  15. #315
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    32,627
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    A higher percentage of Chinese citizens participate in their elections for the People's Congress than US citizens participate in their Presidential elections actually.
    Love those secret ballots . . . with one candidate . . . wake up

  16. #316
    Viva Ukraine
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:23 AM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    3,736
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    No, it is part of the American psyche these days. "Be like us, or you are our enemy ". The Chinese psyche is "You handle your stuff, we will handle ours. Let's trade, for mutual benefit ". It is pretty obvious who is winning.
    Like they do with Australia. Dont have a differing opinion or we will cancel contracts on false claims of contamination, price dumping etc and bleat how the chinese peoples feelings have been hurt for asking a legitimate question. Mutual benefit my ass. The sooner we limit trade with them the better. There government couldnt keep an agreement if their life depended on it. Hong kong for starters. When you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.
    Sabang and ohoh must go through a lot of flea powder.

  17. #317
    Chinese spy sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    38,685
    You show me a sore loser, and I'll show you a Loser.

  18. #318
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:52 AM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    7,026
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    You show me a sore loser, and I'll show you a Loser.
    The differences between the USA and China are in terms of governance and population marked by numbers so large, you can’t even begin to fathom them.
    You come from an imperfect democracy UK/Aus/HK, and your own blinkered psyche supports a communist ideal that is equally flawed.

    Trying to explain that to you in detail is a waste of time.
    Using your own words, ‘to put it simply’ you are wrong. So let’s see if you can guess who the loser is?

  19. #319
    Thailand Expat
    OhOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:49 AM
    Location
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Posts
    24,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    There government couldnt keep an agreement if their life depended on it.

    Hong kong for starters
    The tenant, the UK, who had a time limited lease expire, was unable to have it renewed by the lessor.

    "A person/entity which leases or lets a property to another".

    Unusual for a demanding renter to have to move out?

    Maybe our, domestic property owning TD landlords, may wish to comment.

    Or ask this entity:

    "The largest landowner in the world - The Roman Catholic Church."

    I'm pretty sure it has experience of, not renewing a lease extension, to a lessor.
    Last edited by OhOh; 18-08-2022 at 09:13 PM.

  20. #320
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,485
    Quote Originally Posted by OhOh View Post
    The tenant, the UK, who had a time limited lease expire, was unable to have it renewed by the lessor.

    "A person/entity which leases or lets a property to another".

    Unusual for a demanding renter to have to move out?

    Maybe our, domestic property owning TD landlords, may wish to comment.

    Or ask this entity:

    "The largest landowner in the world - The Roman Catholic Church."

    I'm pretty sure it has experience of, not renewing a lease extension, to a lessor.
    How to tell us you don't know have a fucking clue what agreement Hugh Cow was talking about without telling us you don't have a fucking clue what agreement Hugh Cow was talking about.

    You idiot


  21. #321
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,485
    I'm sure hoohoo will somehow try and blame this on the US.

    Because he's a bit of a thicko.

    A huge explosion has ripped through a crowded mosque in the Afghan capital Kabul, killing 21 people, police say.

    Another 33 people were injured, Kabul police spokesman Khalid Zadran added.

    Wednesday's blast occurred during evening prayers. The mosque's imam Amir Muhammad Kabuli is reported to be among the dead.

    It is unclear who was behind the attack, a week after Islamic State (IS) militants killed a pro-Taliban cleric in a suicide bomb blast, also in Kabul.

    Afghanistan: Deadly blast rips through crowded Kabul mosque - BBC News



  22. #322
    Viva Ukraine
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:23 AM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    3,736
    Quote Originally Posted by OhOh View Post
    Can a Pragmatic Relationship With the Taliban Help Russia Counter Terrorism?

    September 3, 2021

    Interesting Premise. Can a terrorist state help prevent terrorism in another terrorist state?

  23. #323
    Chinese spy sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    38,685
    Ask the US State department.

  24. #324
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    32,627
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    Ask the US State department.
    Give him their number, they'd have more of a clue than you.


    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    How to tell us you don't know have a fucking clue what agreement Hugh Cow was talking about without telling us you don't have a fucking clue what agreement Hugh Cow was talking about.

    You idiot
    It's a daily contest on who is the dimmest with these three

  25. #325
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    87,485
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    It's a daily contest on who is the dimmest with these three
    Skidmark's the clear fuckwit leader though, the other two are fighting for the podium places.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •