Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920212223242527 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 762
  1. #401
    Member elche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    25-01-2021 @ 11:26 PM
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    No.....I was using turkeys like YOU for this
    Infantile.

  2. #402
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    31,475
    Meanwhile back on topic, Bidens fractured his foot and will be walking with a boot for a few weeks.
    Trump's totally going to take the piss.
    Joe Biden fractures foot after slipping while playing with dog | US politics | The Guardian

  3. #403
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    8,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    I notice he didn't provide a link to the source.
    Rumsfeld, Donald (2018). When the Center Held: Gerald Ford and the Rescue of the American Presidency. ISBN 978-1501172939.

    But should we believe anything to such man who (and many others) had lied so much about Saddam?

    Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld’s biography of Gerald Ford, titled When the Center Held was published in 2018. The book clearly articulates that President Ford was a thoroughly good man, a special American, and a greatly underrated president. However, there was a story in the book that was startling.

    In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. As North Vietnam seized on the opportunity to test American resolve following President Nixon’s resignation, President Ford went to Congress to ask for a relief package to push back on the North Vietnamese to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was one US senator who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy and others (CIA station house in picture) in Saigon. This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford.

    Despite the efforts of this US senator, President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America. Saving them was a moral obligation.

    When they arrived in America, President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees to integrate into American society. But that troublesome US senator showed up again and torpedoed any support for these shell-shocked refugees. Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the aforementioned senator belittled those efforts.

    What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?

    That US senator? Joe Biden, the same person Obama’s SECDEF once referred to as the person who has been wrong on every single foreign policy issue over the past 40 years.
    https://www.texasgop.org/election-2020-why-we-are-not-debating-foreign-policy-tonight/

  4. #404
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    39,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Meanwhile back on topic, Bidens fractured his foot and will be walking with a boot for a few weeks.
    Trump's totally going to take the piss.
    He already has-- tweeted a sarcastic 'Get Well!' earlier.

    And of course the supporters of the man who can't recall what foot his bone spurs are supposed to be in, didn't disclose any thing about an emergency trip to Walter Reed, and was hospitalized over a pandemic he ignored are using Biden hurting his foot playing with his dog as an example of him being mentally and physically unfit for office.

  5. #405
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    25-01-2021 @ 04:00 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,355

  6. #406
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    22,636
    ^

    Another trash propaganda site owned by the heritage foundation. You brainwashed old fool.

    The swamp that was created over the last 4 years was the biggest and most corrupt in American history. Pull your head out of your ass.

  7. #407
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    39,202
    ^^Speaking of mentally unfit...



  8. #408
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,499
    You do gotta admit that Peters is a true blue, Kool Aid drinking Trump fanatic. Enjoy the nomalcy of the next 8 years Peters.

  9. #409
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    8,144
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    ...what foot his bone spurs are supposed to be in...
    With my poor English I do not know what's a meaning of it. Can somebody enlighten me?

    Or does it have something to do with a military service for the country? Is it something what is in the job description pre-described as an eligible condition for the function?

    I remember the heated debate 20 years ago that some did not believe about GWB's military service, something what the poor old Dan Rather insinuated - AWOL? (how dared he?)

    How about VP's? Are they also required to have some military experience, something like Joe surely has had? Or was he excused? Surely for some serious health problem...

  10. #410
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    39,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    Can somebody enlighten me?
    Yes, you are feigning ignorance and being disingenuous again.

    Happy to help. No need to thank me.

  11. #411
    Guest Member S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    8,122
    Should be 1 – 40 by the end of the day.

    Marc E. Elias - Trump and his allies are 1-39 in post-election litigation.

    Here is the status of presidential election certification in the 6 key states:

    Georgia--certified, ongoing recount
    Michigan--certified
    Nevada--certified
    Pennsylvania--certified
    Arizona--certifying tomorrow
    Wisconsin--recount over, certifying tomorrow: https://twitter.com/marceelias/statu...90334411628544

    Just for fun. What desperation looks like……….

    Asha Rangappa - At what point does this get investigated as wire fraud? Basically this is no different than a Nigerian prince scam: https://mobile.twitter.com/AshaRanga...39317397409792

    Joy WE VOTED!! WEAR A MASK!! Reid - The Trump campaign sent these four fundraising texts to their supporters yesterday. The grift is sounding more and more frantic.: https://mobile.twitter.com/JoyAnnRei...29868234301440

    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

  12. #412
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    26,563
    Jaysus . . . is that real?

  13. #413
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    8,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    How about VP's? Are they also required to have some military experience, something like Joe surely has had? Or was he excused? Surely for some serious health problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Yes, you are feigning ignorance and being disingenuous again.

    Happy to help. No need to thank me.
    Pity that you cannot (would not) help properly. I read somewhere that Joe was excused (isn't it another term for that?) five times because of his asthma. Obviously from the hard work in a/c offices.
    But now it's no longer to be found, hence, it means it's not true, as other untrue facts are always deleted...

  14. #414
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    31,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    I read somewhere that......
    You READ SOMEWHERE? WTF does that mean?
    I READ SOMEWHERE that you suck donkey dick.

  15. #415
    Thailand Expat
    Buckaroo Banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:04 PM
    Location
    My couch
    Posts
    1,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    Pity that you cannot (would not) help properly. I read somewhere that Joe was excused (isn't it another term for that?) five times because of his asthma. Obviously from the hard work in a/c offices.
    But now it's no longer to be found, hence, it means it's not true, as other untrue facts are always deleted...
    Why you do his to yourself,? why don't you fact check what you post , and inoculate yourself from possible counter arguments,
    it's communications 101. As simple Google " was bidden excused from millinery service due to asthma" would have provided you with The answer and a link to support your answer.
    "Biden received five student draft deferments, first as an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. "
    Fact check: Biden received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam

    He received a Deferment as an undergraduate and then while attending law school. and not from some made up, "Bone spurs " excuse that trump used, to get out from serving,

    Further more Biden's sons served and he honored those who served. Where trump's sons did not , and I am sure if there was a draft would have also suffered fir the family curse of "bone spurs" . Then , you would think the asshole would have kept quiet on the subject, but no , true to his asshole form he went after the millinery service of John McCain a true American hero. A man of such stellar character that when a supporter of his made untrue disparaging attacks towards Obama during the election, instead of leading the crowd in a chorus of "lock him up" , McCain defended Obama.

    Why you would defend and vote for an asshole like trump is beyond me. If you want to see how real man act watch or read some of the below.


    McCain defending his opponent Obama during the presidential election.

    \
    Biden given the Eulogy at McCain's funeral, the one trump was not invited to .
    President Joe Biden-biden-funeral-jpg
    Text of the Eulogy , Spoiler alert, nothing in it about "garbing pussy" "or punching anyone in the face"

    “My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democrat. And I loved John McCain. I have had the dubious honor over the years of giving some eulogies for fine women and men that I’ve admired. But, Lindsey, this one’s hard.

    The three men who spoke before me I think captured John, different aspects of John in a way that only someone close to him could understand. But the way I look at it, the way I thought about it, was that I always thought of John as a brother. We had a hell of a lot of family fights. We go back a long way. I was a young United States Senator. I got elected when I was 29. I had the dubious distinction of being put on the formulations committee, which the next youngest person was 14 years older than me. And I spent a lot of time traveling the world because I was assigned responsibility, my colleagues in the Senate knew I was chairman of the European Affairs subcommittee, so I spent a lot of time at NATO and then the Soviet Union.

    Along came a guy a couple of years later, a guy I knew of, admired from afar, your husband, who had been a prisoner of war, who had endured enormous, enormous pain and suffering. And demonstrated the code, the McCain code. People don't think much about it today, but imagine having already known the pain you were likely to endure, and being offered the opportunity to go home, but saying no. As his son can tell you in the Navy, last one in, last one out.

    So I knew of John. and John became the Navy liaison officer in the United States Senate. There's an office, then it used to be on the basement floor, of members of the military who are assigned to senators when they travel abroad to meet with heads of state or other foreign dignitaries. And John had been recently released from the HanoI Hilton, a genuine hero, and he became the Navy liaison. For some reason we hit it off in the beginning. We were both full of dreams and ambitions and an overwhelming desire to make the time we had there worthwhile. To try to do the right thing. To think about how we could make things better for the country we loved so much.

    John and I ended up traveling every time I went anywhere. I took John with me or John took me with him. we were in China, Japan, Russia, Germany, France, England, Turkey, all over the world. Tens of thousands of miles. And we would sit on that plane and late into the night, when everyone else was asleep, and just talk. Getting to know one another. We'd talk about family, we'd talk about politics, we'd talk about international relations. we'd talk about promise, the promise of America. Because we were both cockeyed optimists and believe there's not a single thing, beyond the capacity of this country. I mean, for real, not a single thing.

    And, when you get to know another woman or man, you begin to know their hopes and their fears, you get to know their family even before you meet them, you get to know how they feel about important things. We talked about everything except captivity and the loss of my family which had just occurred, my wife and daughter, the only two things we didn't talk about.

    But, I found that it wasn't too long into John's duties that Jill and I got married. Jill is here with me today. Five years, I had been a single dad and no man deserves one great love, let alone two. And I met Jill. It changed my life. She fell in love with him and he with her. He'd always call her, as Lindsey would travel with her, Jilly. Matter of fact, when they got bored being with me on these trips, I remember in Greece, he said, ‘Why don't I take Jill for dinner?’ Later, I would learn they are at a cafe at the port and he has her dancing on top of a cement table drinking uzo. Not a joke. Jilly. Right, Jilly?

    But we got to know each other well and he loved my son Beau and my son Hunt. As a young man, he came up to my house and he came up to Wilmington and out of this grew a great friendship that transcended whatever political differences we had or later developed because, above all, above all, we understood the same thing. All politics is personal. It's all about trust. I trusted John with my life and I would and I think he would trust me with his. And as our life progressed, we learned more, there are times when life can be so cruel, pain so blinding it's hard to see anything else.

    The disease that took John's life took our mutual friend’s, Teddy [Kennedy]’s life, the exact same disease nine years ago, a couple days ago, and three years ago, took my beautiful son Beau's life. It's brutal. It's relentless. It's unforgiving. And it takes so much from those we love and from the families who love them that in order to survive, we have to remember how they lived, not how they died. I carry with me an image of Beau, sitting out in a little lake we live on, starting a motor on an old boat and smiling away. Not the last days. I’m sure Vickie Kennedy has her own image, looking, seeing Teddy looking so alive in a sailboat, out in the Cape. For the family, for the family, you will all find your own images, whether it's remembering his smile, his laugh or that touch in the shoulder or running his hand down your cheek. Or, just feeling like someone is looking, turn and see him just smiling at you, from a distance, just looking at you. Or when you saw the pure joy the moment he was about to take the stage on the Senate floor and start a fight.

    God, he loved it. so, to Cindy, the kids, Doug, Andy, Cindy, Meghan, Jack, Jimmy, Bridget, and I know she's not here, but to Mrs. McCain, we know how difficult it is to bury a child, Mrs. McCain. My heart goes out to you. And I know right now, the pain you all are feeling is so sharp and so hollowing. And John's absence is all consuming, for all of you right now. It's like being sucked into a black hole inside your chest. And it's frightening. But, I know something else, unfortunately, from experience. There's nothing anyone can say or do to ease the pain right now. But I pray, I pray you take some comfort knowing that because you shared John with all of us, your whole life, the world now shares with you in the ache of John's death.

    Look around this magnificent church. Look what you saw coming from the state capitol yesterday. it's hard to stand there but part of it, part of it was at least it was for me with Beau, standing in the state capitol, you knew. It was genuine. It was deep. He touched so many lives. I’ve gotten calls not just because people knew we were friends, not just from people around the country, but leaders around the world calling. Meghan, I'm getting all these sympathy letters. I mean, hundreds of them, and tweets.

    Character is destiny. John had character. While others will miss his leadership, passion, even his stubbornness, you are going to miss that hand on your shoulder. Family, you are going to miss the man, faithful man as he was, who you knew would literally give his life for you. And for that there's no balm but time. Time and your memories of a life lived well and lived fully.

    But I make you a promise. I promise you, the time will come that what's going to happen is six months will go by and everybody is going to think, well, it's passed. But you are going to ride by that field or smell that fragrance or see that flashing image. You are going to feel like you did the day you got the news. But you know you are going to make it. The image of your dad, your husband, your friend. It crosses your mind and a smile comes to your lips before a tear to your eye. That's who you know. I promise you, I give you my word, I promise you, this I know. The day will come. That day will come.

    You know, I’m sure if my former colleagues who worked with John, I'm sure there's people who said to you not only now, but the last ten years, ‘Explain this guy to me.’ Right? Explain this guy to me. Because, as they looked at him, in one sense they admired him, in one sense, the way things changed so much in America, they look add him as if John came from another age, lived by a different code, an ancient, antiquated courage, integrity, duty, were alive. That was obvious how John lived his life. The truth is, John's code was ageless, is ageless. When you talked earlier, Grant, you talked about values. It wasn't about politics with John. He could disagree on substance, but the underlying values that animated everything John did, everything he was, come to a different conclusion. He'd part company with you, if you lacked the basic values of decency, respect, knowing this project is bigger than yourself.

    John's story is an American story. It's not hyperbole. it's the American story. grounded in respect and decency. basic fairness. the intolerance through the abuse of power. Many of you travel the world, look how the rest of the world looks at us. They look at us a little naive, so fair, so decent. We are the naive Americans. that's who we are. That's who John was. He could not stand the abuse of power. wherever he saw it, in whatever form, in whatever ways. He loved basic values, fairness, honesty, dignity, respect, giving hate no safe harbor, leaving no one behind and understanding Americans were part of something much bigger than ourselves.

    With John, it was a value set that was neither selfish nor self-serving. John understood that America was first and foremost, an idea. Audacious and risky, organized around not tribe but ideals. Think of how he approached every issue. The ideals that Americans rallied around for 200 years, the ideals of the world has prepared you. Sounds corny. We hold these truths self-evident, that all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with certain rights. To John, those words had meaning, as they have for every great patriot who's ever served this country. We both loved the Senate. The proudest years of my life were being a United States Senator. I was honored to be Vice President, but a United States Senator. We both lamented, watching it change. During the long debates in the '80s and '90s, I would go sit next to John, next to his seat or he would come on the Democratic side and sit next to me. I'm not joking. We'd sit there and talk to each other. I came out to see John, we were reminiscing around it. It was '96, about to go to the caucus. We both went into our caucus and coincidentally, we were approached by our caucus leaders with the same thing. Foe, it doesn't look good, you sitting next to John all the time. I swear to God. same thing was said to John in your caucus.

    That's when things began to change for the worse in America in the Senate. That's when it changed. What happened was, at those times, it was always appropriate to challenge another Senator's judgment, but never appropriate to challenge their motive. When you challenge their motive, it's impossible to get to go. If I say you are going this because you are being paid off or you are doing it because you are not a good Christian or this, that, or the other thing, it's impossible to reach consensus. Think about in your personal lives. All we do today is attack the oppositions of both parties, their motives, not the substance of their argument. This is the mid-'90s. it began to go downhill from there. The last day John was on the Senate floor, what was he fighting to do? He was fighting to restore what you call regular order, just start to treat one another again, like we used to.

    The Senate was never perfect, John, you know that. we were there a long time together. I watched Teddy Kennedy and James O. Eastland fight like hell on civil rights and then go have lunch together, down in the Senate dining room. John wanted to see, “regular order” writ large. Get to know one another. You know, John and I were both amused and I think Lindsey was at one of these events where John and I received two prestigious awards where the last year I was vice president and one immediately after, for our dignity and respect we showed to one another, we received an award for civility in public life. Allegheny College puts out this award every year for bipartisanship. John and I looked at each and said, ‘What the hell is going on here?’ No, not a joke. I said to Senator Flake, that's how it's supposed to be. We get an award? I’m serious. Think about this. Getting an award for your civility. Getting an award for bipartisanship. Classic John, Allegheny College, hundreds of people, got the award and the Senate was in session. He spoke first and, as he walked off the stage and I walked on, he said, Joe, don't take it personally, but I don't want to hear what the hell you have to say, and left.

    One of John's major campaign people is now with the senate with the governor of Ohio, was on [TV] this morning and I happened to watch it. He said that Biden and McCain had a strange relationship, they always seemed to have each other's back. Whenever I was in trouble, John was the first guy there. I hope I was there for him. We never hesitate to give each other advice. He would call me in the middle of the campaign, he’d say, ‘What the hell did you say that for? you just screwed up, Joe.’ I'd occasionally call him.

    Look, I've been thinking this week about why John's death hit the country so hard. yes, he was a long-serving senator with a remarkable record. Yes, he was a two-time presidential candidate who captured the support and imagination of the American people and, yes, John was a war hero, demonstrated extraordinary courage. I think of John and my son when I think of Ingersoll’s words when duty throws the gauntlet down to fate and honor scorns to compromise with death, that is heroism. Everybody knows that about John. But I don't think it fully explains why the country has been so taken by John's passing. I think it's something more intangible.

    I think it's because they knew John believed so deeply and so passionately in the soul of America. He made it easier for them to have confidence and faith in America. His faith in the core values of this nation made them somehow feel it more genuinely themselves. his conviction that we, as a country, would never walk away from the sacrifice generations of Americans have made to defend liberty and freedom and dignity around the world. It made average Americans proud of themselves and their country. His belief, and it was deep, that Americans can do anything, withstand anything, achieve anything. It was unflagging and ultimately reassuring. This man believed that so strongly. His capacity that we truly are the world's last best hope, the beacon to the world. There are principles and ideals more than ourselves worth sacrificing for and if necessary, dying for. Americans saw how he lived his life that way. and they knew the truth of what he was saying. I just think he gave Americans confidence.

    John was a hero, his character, courage, honor, integrity. I think it is understated when they say optimism. That's what made John special. Made John a giant among all of us. In my view, John didn't believe that America's future and faith rested on heroes. we used to talk about, he understood what I hope we all remember, heroes didn't build this country. Ordinary people being given half a chance are capable of doing extraordinary things, extraordinary things. John knew ordinary Americans understood each of us has a duty to defend, integrity, dignity and birthright of every child. He carried it. Good communities are built by thousands of acts of decency that Americans, as I speak today, show each other every single day deep in the DNA of this nation's soul lies a flame that was lit over 200 years ago. Each of us carries with us and each one of us has the capacity, the responsibility and we can screw up the courage to ensure it does not extinguish. There's a thousand little things that make us different.

    Bottom line was, I think John believed in us. I think he believed in the American people. not just all the preambles, he believed until the American people, all 325 million of us. Even though John is no longer with us, he left us clear instructions. ‘Believe always in the promise and greatness of America because nothing is inevitable here.’ Close to the last thing John said took the whole nation, as he knew he was about to depart. That's what he wanted America to understand. not to build his legacy. he wanted America reminded, to understand. I think John's legacy is going to continue to inspire and challenge generations of leaders as they step forward and John McCain’s America is not over. it is hyperbole, it's not over. It's not close.

    Cindy, John owed so much of what he was to you. you were his ballast. when I was with you both, I could see how he looked at you. Jill is the one, when we were in Hawaii, we first met you there and he kept staring at you. Jill said, go up and talk to her. Doug, Andy, Sydney, Meghan, Jack, Jimmy, Bridget, you may not have had your father as long as you would like, but you got from him everything you need to pursue your own dreams. To follow the course of your own spirit. You are a living legacy, not hyperbole. You are a living legacy and proof of John McCain’s success.

    Now John is going to take his rightful place in a long line of extraordinary leaders in this nation's history. Who in their time and in their way stood for freedom and stood for liberty and have made the American story the most improbable and most hopeful and most enduring story on earth. I know John said he hoped he played a small part in that story. John, you did much more than that, my friend. To paraphrase Shakespeare, we shall not see his like again."
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up.

  16. #416
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    22,636

  17. #417
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    8,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo Banzai View Post
    Why you would defend and vote for an asshole like trump is beyond me.
    I am sorry to disappoint you letting you know that I do not defend one asshole on the cost of another asshole. And to show his tears? Please give me a break...

  18. #418
    Thailand Expat
    Buckaroo Banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:04 PM
    Location
    My couch
    Posts
    1,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    I am sorry to disappoint you letting you know that I do not defend one asshole on the cost of another asshole. And to show his tears? Please give me a break...
    John McCain did not want Biden to give the Eulogy on his funeral because Biden (a democrat) is an "asshole" or have trump not invited ( a republican and the president) because he was not an asshole.
    These and many other examples should be clues to you who is the asshole.

  19. #419
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    You READ SOMEWHERE? WTF does that mean?
    I READ SOMEWHERE that you suck donkey dick.
    My must be true

  20. #420
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    26,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    I am sorry to disappoint you
    Oh, don't worry about that . . . you never disappoint in posting shit. Unsubstantiated Moscow Agit-Prop shit, but shit - basic but then you people are just that - basic. Never quite mentally made it past the Soviet era

  21. #421
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,688
    Nope.

  22. #422
    Guest Member S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    8,122
    Marc E. Elias - All six key states have now certified their election results with Joe Biden as the winner:

    ✔Arizona
    ✔Georgia (ongoing recount)
    ✔Michigan
    ✔Nevada
    ✔Pennsylvania
    ✔Wisconsin

    Trump and his allies remain 1-39 in court.: https://twitter.com/marceelias/statu...51137652428801

  23. #423
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    26,563
    Quote Originally Posted by S Landreth View Post
    All six key states have now certified their election results with Joe Biden as the winner:

    ✔Arizona
    ✔Georgia (ongoing recount)
    ✔Michigan
    ✔Nevada
    ✔Pennsylvania
    ✔Wisconsin
    Clearly fraud committed by China, Hugo Chaves (from the grave), Cuba and the FBI - almost as egregious as OBAMAGATE. (Don't ask. You know what it is. Everyone does)

  24. #424
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    39,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    Pity that you cannot (would not) help properly. I read somewhere that Joe was excused (isn't it another term for that?) five times because of his asthma. Obviously from the hard work in a/c offices.
    But now it's no longer to be found, hence, it means it's not true, as other untrue facts are always deleted...
    I can help if you were actually interested in facts not just whataboutisms and propaganda.

    Can't help with your disingenuity though.

  25. #425
    Guest Member S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Clearly fraud committed by China, Hugo Chaves (from the grave), Cuba and the FBI.........
    DOJ also

    It’s official, every rail wheel is off the tracks: Trump: DOJ '''missing in action''' on alleged election fraud | Fox News

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •