Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 196
  1. #126
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:09 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,086
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Skidmark and deeks, the pretend-Aussie




    You have a problem with that?

    This case involves all white men. There is no race component to it

  2. #127
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    This case involves all white men. There is no race component to it
    Really? Are you sure?

    Are you being disingenuous or simply an utter racist?


    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    ^ No need to state his race misskit. But thanks for the update
    Where does Misskit state his race?



    Methinks thou doth protest too much, a tad too sensitive?

  3. #128
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,090
    OK settle down fellas, I knew this was going to happen 3-4 weeks ago, because i listened to his lawyers and not the MSM news, Back then everyone was saying that he carried a gun across state lines to kill lefties, No he did not. but that is the facts, he was there as a member of the community of which he is involved in. fact. he worked there fact, he helped out there fact, he tried to to surrender to the local police, fact. he did not shoot at anyone that was not a threat, fact. the only people he shot had attempted to remove his weapon, had hold of his weapon, had pointed a weapon at him, fact. And you wonder why Trump says Fake news is the enemy of the people, i9ts because they dont care, they want clicks, they leave shit out to make it sensational, dont ya get it yet? My news sources had the actual guy on the scene that took his shirt off to help the first fatallity, Did yours? and he explained what happened in his eye whiteness account, Did yours? or is it all gasbagging?
    DONT TRUST THEM, just wait 24-48 hours and go watch Dan Bongino or Tim Pool, are the first 2 easiest ones to find.

  4. #129
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:09 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,086
    Lego man Don Bongino


  5. #130
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,090
    ^We knew the gun was in the local and not bought across the state line, infact the gun was supplied by the group employed to protect the business.
    But no no no dont listen to Deeks he gets his news from youtube. phaarrrkooorrrrfff.
    Just wake up guys.

  6. #131
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,841
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    he explained what happened in his eye whiteness account
    i'm sure he did.

  7. #132
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:09 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,086
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    i'm sure he did.

  8. #133
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,478
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    eye whiteness account
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    i'm sure he did.
    Funny how these things slip out . . . especially when you're pretending to be an Aussie yet write like an American, really only discuss US politics and society etc...

  9. #134
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    33,733
    Kyle Rittenhouse, charged with killing 2 Kenosha protesters, extradited to Wisconsin

    An Illinois teen charged with fatally shooting two protesters during demonstrations and unrest in Wisconsin was extradited to that state Friday.


    A judge granted an extradition request to send Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, of Antioch in northern Illinois, to Wisconsin, and he arrived at the Kenosha County Jail later that day, according to officials and court documents.


    The judge rejected arguments by Rittenhouse's attorney that the documents did not conform to statutory requirements and that extraditing the teenager to Wisconsin would violate his Constitutional rights.

    Rittenhouse is charged with first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide and other charges in the shooting deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and the wounding of a third man on Aug. 25.

    MORE Kyle Rittenhouse, charged with killing 2 Kenosha protesters, extradited to Wisconsin

  10. #135
    Thailand Expat
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien.
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    Kenosha County Jail
    Let's hope he leaves his cell when told to.


    MILWAUKEE-- Disturbing video released of a Kenosha County inmate getting paralyzed during a cell extraction at the jail.

    Sean Bialas, 21, went to jail for bail jumping, disorderly conduct, and taking a car without consent.


    "You guys just paralyzed me," said Bialas, as corrections workers pulled him out of the cell.

    Bialas says this repeatedly as deputies dragged him out.

    "I can't feel my body, I can't feel my body," said Bialas.


    investigators concluded there's no basis to believe excessive force was used. A case that forced a 21-year old man to live his life as a quadriplegic. You almost gotta laugh.
    CAUGHT ON CAMERA: 21-year old inmate left paralyzed at Kenosha County Jail

  11. #136
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    71,170

  12. #137
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,841
    if ever there was someone who needed to be made an example of, it's this fucking guy.

    he traveled across state lines with a gun he wasn't legally allowed to posses and.....(wait for it)...... killed people.

    lock him up.

  13. #138
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,224
    #@ Skidmark aka Backspin, and Socal. Advocating that this guy would and should get off as it was obviously self defense.

    Enjoy the hot water at your spa this weekend.

  14. #139
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    22,014
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Enjoy the hot water at your spa this weekend.

  15. #140
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:09 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,086
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    #@ Skidmark aka Backspin, and Socal. Advocating that this guy would and should get off as it was obviously self defense.

    Enjoy the hot water at your spa this weekend.
    First. I am a Canadian who's generally skeptical of guns. I don't own any guns. Don't plan to ever own one. I would never have slung a fucking gun over my shoulder and went into a riot zone like this.

    Second. I just know how Seppos are with guns and I know their rules of engagement. I am just skipping to the meat of the case (self defense) and commenting on that.

    They are fucking the kid around as much as they can now , because ultimately they know , he will walk due to self defense

    Oh and its nice and cold up here at the springs. Steam coming off the water all day
    Last edited by Backspin; 01-11-2020 at 02:42 AM.

  16. #141
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I am
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I would
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I just
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I am
    Skidmark

    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    #@ Skidmark aka Backspin, and Socal. Advocating that this guy would and should get off as it was obviously self defense.
    To be fair, he also advocates rape and forced molestation of women, so this is a minor matter

    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Enjoy the hot water at your spa this weekend.

  17. #142
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:09 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,086
    I am not advocating anything. I'm just trying to guess what he will get. I personally think he should at least get a manslaughter charge. But by seppo rules he might just walk

  18. #143
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I am not advocating anything. I'm just trying to guess what he will get. I personally think he should at least get a manslaughter charge. But by seppo rules he might just walk
    Dude is your whole life built on speculation? You are wrong here, and even more wrong on the South African woman on Koh Samui. I literally cant believe you are convicting her on the way her boyfriend looks. A good old boomer term describes you to a T. Sad Sack, but I prefer Nowhere Man. You will never fit in anywhere, of that I am sure.

  19. #144
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,478
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Dude is your whole life built on speculation?
    . . . yes, because he refuses to delve deeper than the shallow gene pool he came from

  20. #145
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,841
    this little douchebag's bail was set at $2,000,000.

    good.

  21. #146
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    But by seppo rules he might just walk
    Uh oh Nowhere Man...



    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    this little douchebag's bail was set at $2,000,000.


    Stick to the politics and social problems of Surrey BC. But then again that would be above your head.

  22. #147
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    71,170
    Reckon the proud gay boys are having a whip round?

  23. #148
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Stick to the politics and social problems of Surrey BC.
    He would have to be Punjabi to be involved with that.

  24. #149
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,478
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    He would have to be Punjabi to be involved with that.
    Are there Punjabi LBs he can get hammered by?

  25. #150
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,841
    Kyle Rittenhouse. Murder or self defense ?-200828-kyle-rittenhouse-al-1208_54c823c2011c32035082a2234ab521bd-fit

    In a telephone interview with The Washington Post, posted Thursday, the jailed Rittenhouse said he acted in self-defense and has no regrets for arming himself that fateful August night as protesters marched in the wake of Jacob Blake's shooting by police.


    Rittenhouse, 17, who had worked as a YMCA lifeguard, was arrested at his home in Antioch, Illinois, a day after the fatal shootings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, on Aug. 25.


    "I got my $1,200 from the coronavirus Illinois unemployment because I was on furlough from YMCA, and I got my first unemployment check, so I was like, 'Oh, I'll use this to buy it,'" Rittenhouse said in his first jailhouse interview.


    He wasn't old enough to purchase the weapon himself. Authorities allege that he had a friend in Kenosha buy the AR-15 and hold it for him in Wisconsin.
    Kyle Rittenhouse says he used coronavirus stimulus check to buy AR-15 used in fatal shooting

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •