Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 133
  1. #76
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Watch the video

    This video is a debauched fucking joke. Give some time stamps of the relevant parts if you are gonna post such poorly edited shit.

    We know that Rittenhouse killed someone. The only question is whether it was self defense.

  2. #77
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    The only question is whether it was self defense.
    ...hardly the only question...

  3. #78
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    ...hardly the only question...

    Totally the question. The only question.

  4. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    948
    Here ya go I think this is the video that PH was trying to post, its a raw version without all the windows desktop screen and first car chat.

  5. #80
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Totally the question. The only question.
    ...here are examples of other questions:

    a) how did he come to have war armaments in his possession?
    b) Who encouraged him to cross state lines with such armaments?
    c) Why did he think his presence with such armaments was necessary?
    d) What hidden source told him his dick size was equivalent to a weapon of war?

    ...and these are just a few questions to set the stage for, I hope, a court to find this murderous toad guilty of unlawful death...his parents will be up next as accessories before, during and after the fact...
    Majestically enthroned amid the vulgar herd

  6. #81
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    The only question is whether it was self defense.


    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    ...here are examples of other questions:

    a) how did he come to have war armaments in his possession?
    b) Who encouraged him to cross state lines with such armaments?
    c) Why did he think his presence with such armaments was necessary?
    d) What hidden source told him his dick size was equivalent to a weapon of war?

    ...and these are just a few questions to set the stage for, I hope, a court to find this murderous toad guilty of unlawful death...his parents will be up next as accessories before, during and after the fact...
    Precisely

  7. #82
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    The only question is whether it was self defense.
    He was in a place he wasn't supposed to be with a weapon he wasn't supposed to possess ≠ self defense.

    So he's even more fucked than you after you've paid ladyboys to gang-bang rail you.


  8. #83
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,337
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    He was in a place he wasn't supposed to be with a weapon he wasn't supposed to possess ≠ self defense.
    'Intent' will come into this as well and screw him up even worse.

  9. #84
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    He was in a place he wasn't supposed to be with a weapon he wasn't supposed to possess ≠ self defense.

    So he's even more fucked than you after you've paid ladyboys to gang-bang rail you.

    . If this was Canada or Australia , that would be a fair point. But this isn't Canada or Australia clearly.

    His weapons misdemeanors are not going to supersede self defense.

    He's going to beat the rap. Easily.

  10. #85
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    He's going to beat the rap. Easily.
    You've been convicted of gross stupidity in a public place.

    It'll go on your permanent record.

  11. #86
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,453
    [QUOTE=panama hat;4165948]'Intent' will come into this as well and screw him up even worse.[/QUOTE
    His intention was to defend himself

    There was guns everywhere. There was 5 other shots by ppl unaccounted for. This isn't fucking Canada

  12. #87
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    His intention was to defend himself
    “Nobody drives to a city with guns because they love someone else’s business that much.

    That’s some bullshit. No one thinks, ‘it’s my solemn duty to pick up a rifle and protect T.J. Maxx.’ They do it because they’re hoping to shoot someone”

  13. #88
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    There was guns everywhere. There was 5 other shots by ppl unaccounted for. This isn't fucking Canada
    You're too dense to deserve having it explained to you a third or fourth time

  14. #89
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    You've been convicted of gross stupidity in a public place.

    It'll go on your permanent record.
    This is a gun mad state of the USA and you think some smiling air cadet who happened to play the trigger by the book is gonna go away for murder ?

  15. #90
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson
    You've been convicted of gross stupidity in a public place.

    It'll go on your permanent record.
    This is a gun mad state of the USA and you think some smiling air cadet who happened to play the trigger by the book is gonna go away for murder ?
    Doubling-down on your crimes now makes you a recidivist offender.

    You need to be jailed for life, no chance of parole, for the good of society... And yourself so you stop eating glue.

  16. #91
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    “Nobody drives to a city with guns because they love someone else’s business that much.

    That’s some bullshit. No one thinks, ‘it’s my solemn duty to pick up a rifle and protect T.J. Maxx.’ They do it because they’re hoping to shoot someone”
    It's America. The whole country is giddy that they have an excuse to use their guns and point them at each other.

    The whole street was armed up.

  17. #92
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    It's America.
    A unique yet ultimately flawed and pointless defense to your charges of gross idiocy in public.

    Guilty.

  18. #93
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,337
    By a jury of his peers, m'Lud

  19. #94
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,902
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    By a jury of his peers, m'Lud
    ...thank you...now kindly return his peers to their special ed class...

  20. #95
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    That's pretty weak considering this could be the trial of the century coming up


    Gotta be a piss take, surely?

  21. #96
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,453
    For the record , Rittenhouse lived 15 miles from where the incident took place. Across a state line yes , but still in his back yard. In the media they keep playing it up like he drove 3 hours by car to get there.

    2 of the 3 neo Jacobins that got shot , were out of state too. And one of them had a gun as well. So that's a wash
    Last edited by Backspin; 28-09-2020 at 09:03 PM.

  22. #97
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post


    Gotta be a piss take, surely?
    Yeah you're right. There isn't much of a trial here. He's going to get off on self defense.

  23. #98
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    So that's a wash
    i forgot for a moment how incredibly stupid you are.

    won't happen again.

  24. #99
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    2 of the 3 neo Jacobins that got shot , were out of state too. And one of them had a gun as well.
    ...so, who did they kill?...

  25. #100
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    ...so, who did they kill?...
    You are the one who wants to reverse the tape and say "if X didn't cross state lines , then this wouldn't of happened" Well, it's the same for them. So that's a wash.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •