Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 193
  1. #151
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    What heinous crimes you hypocrite? How many of your friends have been suffocated to death by a right wing jackboot?

    Possibly the one in Portland where the conservative protestor was shot twice in the chest.

  2. #152
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    You really are so full of uninformed shit, it's amazing . . .
    Are you really saying Antifa is not a violent left wing group

  3. #153
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,732
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Possibly the one in Portland where the conservative protestor was shot twice in the chest.
    Which is exactly in no way analogous to the police killing a man.

  4. #154
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:07 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,546
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Are you really saying Antifa is not a violent left wing group
    Are you saying I am? Why would you say that? Why are you jumping to conclusions? What makes you think you can judge? Where are your facts?

    Facts, you say?

    SPY Magazine once sent some of the world’s richest people checks of 13 cents to see who would cash them. The only people to do so were an arms dealer and Donald Trump.

  5. #155
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,665
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Possibly the one in Portland where the conservative protestor was shot twice in the chest.
    Do you have any evidence? I didn't think so.

  6. #156
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:20 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,881
    Here's one sherrif who's totally drank the coolaid. They're coming for you in your homes.
    Fucking lunatic.


  7. #157
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Are you saying I am? Why would you say that? Why are you jumping to conclusions? What makes you think you can judge? Where are your facts?

    Facts, you say?
    Because. You aren't condemning them now are you ?

    I gave the lefties on this site the benefit of the doubt. I assume most of them are just a misanthropic center left. Maybe they are. But they are getting swept up in the neo-Jacobin 3rd wave nonsense.

  8. #158
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:07 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I gave the lefties on this site the benefit of the doubt. I assume most of them are just a misanthropic center left. Maybe they are. But they are getting swept up in the neo-Jacobin 3rd wave nonsense.
    Really . . . stick to writing about your whoring adventures.

  9. #159
    Thailand Expat
    Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    26-10-2020 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    AntiFa is a violent left wing organization. So calling Antifa supporters Neo Jacobins is apt
    Antifa is calling for revolution? If anything the Boogaloo Boys are the neo-Jacobins because they are openly trying to start a civil war.

  10. #160
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:20 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,881
    I love this. Check out the comments.



    But seriously, peaceful protests fine. Burning and looting, not fine.
    Blocking peoples right of way, not fine.
    Fuck those idiots who're blocking roads in the name of justice.
    If they were blocking roads to politicians homes I would understand but people have to go to work, take kids to school (etc). Mow the assholes down.
    “If we stop testing right now we’d have very few cases, if any.” Donald J Trump.

  11. #161
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:20 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,881
    Black residents tell BLM protesters to fuck off from their neighbourhood..


  12. #162
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    Antifa is calling for revolution? If anything the Boogaloo Boys are the neo-Jacobins because they are openly trying to start a civil war.
    Can you describe the revolution you speak of. Other than being on the other side of the coin how are Antifa and what you call the Boogaloo Boys different.

  13. #163
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,005
    (Reuters) - A federal judge temporarily barred Detroit police from the use of striking weapons, chokeholds, chemical agents and rubber bullets against demonstrators, medical support personnel and legal observers in the city’s ongoing anti-racism protests.
    U.S. District Court Judge Laurie Michelson partially granted a restraining order late on Friday after activist group “Detroit Will Breathe” alleged that the police had responded to peaceful demonstrations with “beatings, tear gas, pepper spray, rubber bullets, sound cannons, flash grenades, chokeholds, and mass arrests without probable cause.”
    The group said such police tactics were violations of “First and Fourth Amendment rights”, which include the practice of free speech, according to filings made in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.


    Judge temporarily bans Detroit police from chokeholds, rubber bullets against protesters - Reuters

  14. #164
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,005
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Are you really saying Antifa is not a violent left wing group
    Antifa are not representative of the whole protest movement.

    They are more akin to the nutjob trumpanzee right wing armed military-wannabes who drove into Portland to cause trouble in the first place.

  15. #165
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,005
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Do you have any evidence? I didn't think so.
    Evidence of what? The police shot the left wing nutjob that did it.

  16. #166
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,665
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    The police shot the left wing nutjob that did it.
    And here is the video he made just before he was killed where he explicitly says that he is not a member of antifa...


  17. #167
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,005
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    And here is the video he made just before he was killed where he explicitly says that he is not a member of antifa...
    Maybe schizophrenic then....


    Reinoehl described himself on social media as "100% ANTIFA." He told Vice that he was anti-fascist but not a member of any antifa group.
    Police kill suspect in Portland Trump rally shooting after he comes forward to claim self-defense | Salon.com

    You don't win any points for trying to hide the fact that are left wing nutjobs out there as well as the right wing ones.

  18. #168
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,665
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    You don't win any points for trying to hide the fact that are left wing nutjobs out there as well as the right wing ones.
    Never said there wasn't but the most violent ones have by far proven time and again to be on the right. Just look at the right wing extremist thread. It is loaded with end game violence. If this guy turns out to truly be antifa it will be the first murder directly related to antifa.

  19. #169
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,662
    ZeroHedge post incoming. I repeat, ZeroHedge post incoming. Feel free to believe that all the footage and all the reporting is fake.



    "BLM" Rioters "Shut Down" Restaurants In Rochester, Smash Bank Windows In Manhattan, During Latest Night Of Mayhem



    While mainstream media outlets like the New York Times largely neglected to cover the goings-on in Rochester, New York, last night, independent and local reporters were on the scene to document the chaos as agitator-fueled unrest engulfed yet another small post-industrial American city.

    But

    Independent journalist Cassandra Fairbanks also reported on the mayhem.
    In keeping with what's become an established pattern, the "protest" started hours before as a mostly peaceful daytime demonstration, with the real hard-core anarchists and criminals congregating in the evening to create chaos while vandalizing businesses and terrorizing people in what's become a transparent attempt to sow even more of the "divisiveness" that Democrats routinely attribute to President Trump and his "comrades" in Moscow.
    One of the gang's leaders shouted at guests, claiming it was "time to leave" and that they were "shutting the party down".

    "There’s no need to run, nobody is hurting y’all. We’re just shutting the party down,” the obnoxious “protester” shouted as people flipped tables and threw chairs.



    Not to worry though. TD's USA man on the spot is Bsnub. And he just woke up to fetch his newspaper in Seattle. All clear.



  20. #170
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,041
    We all deserve to have a laugh at them once in a while.


  21. #171
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,041
    For those that like Country & Western more than Pop music.


  22. #172
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    4,866
    ^

  23. #173
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524

  24. #174
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    4,866
    ^At 00:26 some fucking retard yells "stop drop and roll" to another retard who's feet are on fire, good to see the HSE department are on the job

  25. #175
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,662
    Stupid cvnt should have taken his pants off

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •