Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 117
  1. #26
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    67,723
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post

    what about BUILDING 7 !?!?!?!?



    You fucking would, wouldn't you....


  2. #27
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    05-08-2020 @ 12:04 PM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,682
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    You fucking would, wouldn't you....

    He did, didn't he


  3. #28
    fcuked off SKkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    39.2014 N, 85.9214 W
    Posts
    7,587
    What about Iraq WMD?

    The mockingbirds all sang the same song on that too...didn't they?

    Or lets go back even further. What about the Gulf of Tonkin situation? Were the mockingbirds all singing the government's narrative on that? You bet your ass they were. Seems like a pattern that's been followed during my entire lifetime. Excuse me for noticing.


  4. #29
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,335
    What about Fluoride ?!?!?!?!?

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    67,723
    what about 5g giving you coronavirus?!

    Or the chip in the vaccine?!

  6. #31
    fcuked off SKkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    39.2014 N, 85.9214 W
    Posts
    7,587
    30-Year Anniversary: Tonkin Gulf Lie Launched Vietnam War | FAIR

    A pattern took hold: continuous government lies passed on by pliant mass mediaÖleading to over 50,000 American deaths and millions of Vietnamese casualties.

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,179
    A broken clock is right twice a day.

  8. #33
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,179
    ^^Why do you have to go back 60 years, to the last century to prove your point. You, OhOh, and Klondyke all do the same thing. It’s easy to point out the wrongs with 60 years of hindsight and analysis.

    There are lies and intrigue going on right now. Not so easy to do when it’s current. Bay of Pigs II. Venezuela

    You don’t even have to wait years to make a thread!
    Last edited by misskit; 07-05-2020 at 07:44 PM.

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Posts
    7,327
    ^Sorry, I quite do not understand with my poor English what did you want to say. Did I post here something what's not true?

    Speaking about lies and truth? Why 60 years? Where we read daily all the lies? And if you want to publicize something about Russia, only the Moscow Times is your source? Or RFA? All unbiased and financed with a cause?

    For a change, would you present a link, something like Daily beast or similar who do not write anything positive about USA?

  10. #35
    fcuked off SKkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    39.2014 N, 85.9214 W
    Posts
    7,587
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    ^^Why do you have to go back 60 years, to the last century to prove your point. You, OhOh, and Klondyke all do the same thing. Itís easy to point out the wrongs with 60 years of hindsight and analysis.

    There are lies and intrigue going on right now. Not so easy to do when itís current. Bay of Pigs II. Venezuela

    You donít even have to wait years to make a thread!
    Because I mentioned the pattern of the pliant media that has existed for my entire lifetime. And yes it's still true today. I'm 60 years old going on 61 next month. I'm just saying what happened 60 years ago never ended. The mockingbird media is still in operation. You always seem eager to jump in and defend US establishment lies and the corporate media that helps spread those lies. Why do you defend the indefensible? Back home in GA to care for mom or waiting on a new assignment? Or maybe both...

    I struggle to understand why someone like you is an expat. If I were able to expatriate I sure wouldn't be constantly defending what I was finally able to leave behind. I'd be proclaiming good riddance to bad rubbish.

  11. #36
    fcuked off SKkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    39.2014 N, 85.9214 W
    Posts
    7,587
    Furthermore, it strikes me that you only mention the current Bay of Pigs II fiasco because it is more of a partisan issue for you than you having a problem with US policies in general.

  12. #37
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Posts
    7,327
    Quote Originally Posted by SKkin View Post
    You (MsKit) always seem eager to jump in and defend US establishment lies and the corporate media that helps spread those lies. Why do you defend the indefensible?
    Indeed. Here, we daily read about the Trump's lies... So, he is the only one who lies? Taking any speech of his underlings, especially Pompeo, can we find something what's not a lie? He is even so proud on his lies, hadn 't we see it on youtube?

    Ex-CIA director Pompeo:
    'We lied, we cheated, we stole'
    When the big Bush can say:
    "I don't care what the facts are"
    So what the world can think about these people? That's not only the lies, behind those lies are fates of millions...

  13. #38
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    For a change, would you present a link, something like Daily beast or similar who do not write anything positive about USA?
    One of the sites I read every day! Though I usually just link to the original news source instead of linking to Daily Beast Cheat Sheet.
    Last edited by misskit; 08-05-2020 at 01:08 AM.

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,179
    Quote Originally Posted by SKkin View Post
    You always seem eager to jump in and defend US establishment lies and the corporate media that helps spread those lies. Why do you defend the indefensible? Back home in GA to care for mom or waiting on a new assignment? Or maybe both...
    You could kindly point out the lies but not by linking to a blog/whack a doodle site.

    As far as me waiting on a new assignment...

    You are a whack a doodle, sir.

    The only kind of assignment I’ve ever been on is to film wildlife and I’m now way to old camp in the jungle for weeks at a time.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,179
    Quote Originally Posted by SKkin View Post
    Furthermore, it strikes me that you only mention the current Bay of Pigs II fiasco because it is more of a partisan issue for you than you having a problem with US policies in general.
    You would be wrong. So why don’t you comment on it? Too early? Not enough YouTube’s out there yet?

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    67,723
    Quote Originally Posted by SKkin View Post
    If I were able to expatriate I sure wouldn't be constantly defending what I was finally able to leave behind. I'd be proclaiming good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Obviously begs the question why you never left, but then again large swathes of Americans haven't even left their own state.

    As for your paranoia about the media, the information is there, it's just that most Americans don't seem to care enough to get angry about it.

    You would think seeing a party consistently steal money from the labour of the average American and divvy it up amongst themselves would be enough to see every Republican ejected from positions of authority, but the fucking dumbarses, like turkeys voting for thanksgiving, keep electing them.

  17. #42
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Posts
    7,327
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    One of the sites I read every day! Though I usually just link to the original news source instead of linking to Daily Beast Cheat Sheet.
    Do you point out to the many lies we read, listen, daily in the MSM? Instead of presenting the exciting news of Meduza, Moscow Times, RFA, reporting us what is so awfully wrong in Russia, NK, etc?

    Shouldn't you be more concerned about the affairs of your own country? How the "democratically" elected leaders deceive the population (and so the whole world)? Trumpeting how they are very concerned about the "American people" (e.g. in the every sentence of the rightful Adam Schiff).

    Or perhaps you do not see the lies? Wasn't it you few years ago - when discussing the lies around the Iraq war, WMD, etc - who said that you did not know about that, being in the deep forest for many months, not knowing that your country is in the war?

    And now you are worried about your niece or nephew serving there?

  18. #43
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,179
    ^ Take a look at a world map. This is a forum about Thailand. Thailand is in Asia. North Korea is in Asia. Russia is also partially in Asia. China is in Asia. I have spent a large portion of my life in Asia. Posters on this forum are mostly in Asian countries. Hope you get an idea why I post about those countries in Asia. Doh.

    There’s plenty on this forum critical of the US. Open your eyes. If we can be critical of the US, why can’t we be critical of your country too? Why can’t you be critical of your own country? (As a matter of fact, your country of origin is a mystery.)

    BTW. Your criticisms of the US get downright laughable sometimes. Wooden telephone poles and houses for example. I can only imagine you being educated in the USSR where cement ruled the day.

    As stated before, if you don’t like what I post, post your own NEWS.

  19. #44
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Posts
    7,327
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    BTW. Your criticisms of the US get downright laughable sometimes. Wooden telephone poles and houses for example. I can only imagine you being educated in the USSR where cement ruled the day.

    As stated before, if you don’t like what I post, post your own NEWS.
    Here is a discussion forum, comments are not allowed? Or only the vulgar comments are never minded, but the ones that matter?

    I have to disappoint you I haven't been educated in the USSR. Anyway, even I had, it would not hinder me to call the things by their real names.

    Yes, the wooden poles (not for the telephones but for electric power) are not so good for a country with such a harsh weather - not mentioning for a rich country in 21st century - you hardly find it even in Thailand. The same for wooden houses... Do you like it?

    When presenting us the bad news from NK, country so much destroyed, further for generations being run down (by whom?). Double standard, when not seeing the bad things in your own country, you do not mind?

    Yes, it is sad that the country given as a model to others - and many (me either) have always looked up for ages to the American Dream - controlling with its power most of the world, sanctioning very powerfully whoever does not follow their line - cannot provide better basic conditions for their population, the needed money goes somewhere else (for a better cause?) - now in these days the bad things coming out even more - you do not see it?

    So, it is wrong to criticize it?

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    67,723
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    ^ Take a look at a world map. This is a forum about Thailand. Thailand is in Asia. North Korea is in Asia. Russia is also partially in Asia. China is in Asia. I have spent a large portion of my life in Asia. Posters on this forum are mostly in Asian countries. Hope you get an idea why I post about those countries in Asia. Doh.

    There’s plenty on this forum critical of the US. Open your eyes. If we can be critical of the US, why can’t we be critical of your country too? Why can’t you be critical of your own country? (As a matter of fact, your country of origin is a mystery.)

    BTW. Your criticisms of the US get downright laughable sometimes. Wooden telephone poles and houses for example. I can only imagine you being educated in the USSR where cement ruled the day.

    As stated before, if you don’t like what I post, post your own NEWS.
    Oh misskit it's Klondyke, you don't need to pay any attention to his witless wittering, no-one else does.


  21. #46
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    37,795
    This thread is hilarious.

    When proof of an actual conspiracy to present biased information is presented the tinfoil hat nutters use it to go off on some tangent using that as 'proof' of something else that suits their own narrative and agenda. Fkn nutters.


  22. #47
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Posts
    7,327
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    I can only imagine you being educated in the USSR where cement ruled the day.
    This is quite stooopid remark, what did you want to express?

    Are you looking down on USSR education? What is your education?

    Do you know that even the former Soviet republics - originally very poor, now proudly independent, got with the Soviets quite high literacy rates, 90 - 95%, look on the CIA figures, they will not lie to you.

    Then, look on the illiteracy in USA, I do not dare to place here a link, having it deleted few times.

    That's the double standard, a base for chauvinism, racism, feeling superior, pointed on some, but be outraged when hearing uncomfortable truth...

  23. #48
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    This is quite stooopid remark, what did you want to express?
    I did it because I knew you would get your panties in a wad about it. You are so easy to wind up. (It was not a swipe at Soviet education.)

    I am actually sorry to hear you were not educated there. Had imagined you were Russian, a people I like very much having known a few over the years. Now I don’t understand why you are so defensive.

    Are you a refugee who was denied entry into the US or what?

    Sour grapes?
    Last edited by misskit; 08-05-2020 at 07:58 PM.

  24. #49
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,179
    Or a paid troll?

  25. #50
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    67,723
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    Or a paid troll?
    No, just a dumb shit.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •