Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 429
  1. #401
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    19,217
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    unfortunately and unsurprisingly there are no threads on this deranged forum about the women who are deserving of praise and respect such as malala yousafzai, miep gies or the tahir suare feminists.
    Start one then.

  2. #402
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    19,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    So how is the little Princess,going to enter the UK anyway if she hasn't got a passport, and not have UK citizenship now.?
    It is easy enough for the UK authorities to provide a travel document for her to allow her transportation to the UK.

  3. #403
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,392
    Start one then.
    why?

    the truly worthy dont need praise, headline publicity or promoting. their modesty, self sacrifice and lack of virtue signalling speaks louder than anything.

  4. #404
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    11,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    It is easy enough for the UK authorities to provide a travel document for her to allow her transportation to the UK.
    Nev, it's a little more complex then that ...

    Escaping from the camp

    There are three main ways in which ISIS females can escape from al-Hol:

    Third, the cheapest and the most uncomfortable way out of the camp, at around $12,000, is a six-day walk by foot.

  5. #405
    Thailand Expat
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:08 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    5,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    It is easy enough for the UK authorities to provide a travel document for her to allow her transportation to the UK.
    Why would they want to do that, when its the Authorities who have Taken away her citizenship.

    Can the European courts of British justice, demand that the govt provide her with the relevant documentation ?

  6. #406
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,693
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    people such as this begum bitch and the swivel eyed nutjob greta, deserve all the insults they receive and should be put back in their boxes and forgotten about. there is nothing unhealthy about slagging off the unworthy.

    unfortunately and unsurprisingly there are no threads on this deranged forum about the women who are deserving of praise and respect such as malala yousafzai, miep gies or the tahir suare feminists.
    You are a rampant and raving misogynist and there is plenty unhealthy about your attitude towards women.

  7. #407
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,392
    plenty unhealthy about your attitude towards women.
    says the late middle aged married man who uses semi naked underwear selfies to invite the attention of teens on extreme body image websites.

    you will of course report this post, like you do so many others, because they mention some unpalatable truth, and it will be removed. but this thread is about the terrorist bitch, so best we keep the personal stuff for the dog house.

    stay healthy piss.
    Last edited by taxexile; 18-07-2020 at 07:06 PM.

  8. #408
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,693
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    says the late middle aged married man who uses semi naked underwear selfies to invite the attention of teens on extreme body image websites.

    you will of course report this post, like you do so many others, because they mention some unpalatable truth, and it will be removed. but this thread is about the terrorist bitch, so best we keep the personal stuff for the dog house.

    stay healthy piss.
    I’m not going to report that post, why would I, it’s just more of your lies, dribble and ranting hypocrisy.

    You have some disturbing attitudes towards women and apparently feel comfortable expressing them on forums. You’re a creepy old man.

  9. #409
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    19,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Why would they want to do that, when its the Authorities who have Taken away her citizenship.

    Can the European courts of British justice, demand that the govt provide her with the relevant documentation ?
    I think if the UK government loses its appeal, it will be incumbent on the UK government to do so. It may also be necessary to arrange with the detaining authorities in Syria (Kurds?) safe transport out of Syria, and then a means of travel back to the UK.

  10. #410
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,392
    piss
    it’s just more of your lies,
    what? the pictures, the extreme nutrition site, or the late middle age.

  11. #411
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    69,942
    Oh, FFS ... UK schoolgirl who fled to join Islamic State 'wants to return home to Eng-107854050_2767576696804213_2953986723185687521_n-jpg

  12. #412
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Can the European courts of British justice
    Best stay with choosing your new wife-beater . . . serious subjects don't suit you



    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    It is easy enough for the UK authorities to provide a travel document for her to allow her transportation to the UK.
    Precisely

  13. #413
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    19,217
    Here's a very good analysis/explanation of last week's Shamima Begum judgement.


  14. #414
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    11,223
    Thanks Nev ... I got about 12 mins into that and nodded off.

    So much legal-eze ... light on principle, apart from the principle of law.

    Who funds there Appeals? Must be costing a pretty penny.

  15. #415
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,392
    With any luck she will catch a fatal dose of typhoid, dysentery or pneumonia and the british taxpayer will be spared from funding her lengthy appeals, and the lifelong security and benefits she will be need to be provided with should she win those appeals.

    The law may very well say that she is entitled to return, but common sense and tje opinion of the majority of british citizens says she has no right whatsoever. The traitorous bitch made her views perfectly clear when she left and in the years after. Her death would solve a lot of problems, and nobody will miss her. Well her parents might I suppose.

  16. #416
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,097
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Thanks Nev ... I got about 12 mins into that and nodded off.

    So much legal-eze ... light on principle, apart from the principle of law.

    Who funds there Appeals? Must be costing a pretty penny.
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    With any luck she will catch a fatal dose of typhoid, dysentery or pneumonia and the british taxpayer will be spared from funding her lengthy appeals, and the lifelong security and benefits she will be need to be provided with should she win those appeals.

    The law may very well say that she is entitled to return, but common sense and tje opinion of the majority of british citizens says she has no right whatsoever. The traitorous bitch made her views perfectly clear when she left and in the years after. Her death would solve a lot of problems, and nobody will miss her. Well her parents might I suppose.

    Neatly epitomizing the worst of the sewer trash that tabloids and cheap political parties pander to.

  17. #417
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Who funds there Appeals? Must be costing a pretty penny.
    You'd reject any offers of financial assistance of course. Quite the man, David.

  18. #418
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    11,223
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Who funds there Appeals? Must be costing a pretty penny.
    Shamima Begum: IS bride set to be granted legal aid

    Oh, FFS ... UK schoolgirl who fled to join Islamic State 'wants to return home to Eng-_105687929_hi052405936-1-jpg

    Ms Begum left Bethnal Green, east London, in 2015 to join the Islamic State group in Syria


    Shamima Begum - who joined the Islamic State group aged 15 - is set to be granted legal aid to fight the decision to revoke her UK citizenship.

    The 19-year-old, who left east London in 2015, was stripped of her citizenship in February, after she was found in a Syrian refugee camp.

    Her family has previously said it planned to challenge the decision.

    Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said the idea of the provision of legal aid to Ms Begum made him "very uncomfortable".
    Mr Hunt added, however, that the UK was "a country that believes that people with limited means should have access to the resources of the state if they want to challenge the decisions the state has made about them".

    Legal aid is financial assistance provided by the taxpayer to those unable to afford legal representation themselves, whether they are accused of a crime or a victim who seeks the help of a lawyer through the court process.

    Shamima Begum: IS bride set to be granted legal aid - BBC News


    Taxpayers of the UK rejoice ...
    “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”

  19. #419
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    the UK was "a country that believes that people with limited means should have access to the resources of the state if they want to challenge the decisions the state has made about them".

    Legal aid is financial assistance provided by the taxpayer to those unable to afford legal representation themselves, whether they are accused of a crime or a victim who seeks the help of a lawyer through the court process.
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Taxpayers of the UK rejoice ...


    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    Neatly epitomizing the worst of the sewer trash that tabloids and cheap political parties pander to.
    'nuff said

  20. #420
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,392
    If she died or disappeared this insoluble problem would go away, and most people will be secretly hoping for her disappearance one way or another, but of course they cannot vocalise those thoughts, they would be crucified on the altar of human rights by the throat slashers, head choppers and woke revolutionaries who suddenly have developed a conscience and an affinity for fair play.
    Her return to the uk and eventual residence there would cause problems for years to come. Hopefully the government can draw out and delay her return for many years, if not forever, by legal means.

    She turned her back on the country that accepted her parents and willingly joined a terrorist group whose main aim was the destruction of christian society, and now she wants to come home and be supported by them.

    It wont end well if she comes back. Better the bitch rots away in the camps.

  21. #421
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,693
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile
    the bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile
    traitorous bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile
    the slag bitch
    A lot of hate, anger and misogyny there. Part of the repressed sexuality no doubt.

  22. #422
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,097
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    She turned her back on the country that accepted her
    And which country are you living in currently?

  23. #423
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    A lot of hate, anger and misogyny there. Part of the repressed sexuality no doubt.
    Par for the course for him and his ilk

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    And which country are you living in currently?
    He's in the Uk, isn't he?

  24. #424
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:42 AM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    9,796
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    He's in the Uk, isn't he?
    Explains it, no wonder he is so miserable.

  25. #425
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,000
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    explains it, no wonder he is so miserable.
    And someone will pay!!!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •