Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747495051525354555657585960616263646567 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2264
  1. #1401
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,074
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Failed like Germany, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, France etc all Social Democracies with better quality of life, higher living standards and more happiness than the US. All because of strong Socialist policies you moron. No one here buys the brain dead propaganda bile you spew. Take your fox news fear mongering trash elsewhere.

    Where exacly is here,surely not speakers corner as I get greens from some of the anti socialists post I make.But any way typical libtard response only wanting to here what falls in line with whatever agenda you are preaching. Sorry but I will post my thoughts anywhere I so choose

  2. #1402
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    36,409
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    People like me are complicit in preventing the US from becoming a failed socialist country.
    That's very clearly utter nonsense.

    Whatever you need to tell yourself to try to justify your hypocrisy though.

    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    Sorry,not to be antagonistic , but you and I see what Trump has done,assuming you are referring to the Ukrain debacle,from a totally different perspective. Your hatred for Trump has completely blinded you from the possibility of an unbiased perspective.
    The different perspective is that I see abusing power and obstructing justice as wrong you and you ilk don't.

    But then that's why you support Trump in the first place and the reason he feels free to be corrupt and tell lies: there is no political price to be paid for it from you, his base.

  3. #1403
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    36,409
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    I get greens
    RPETER65
    Thailand Expat
    And how is that working out for you?


  4. #1404
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Posts
    18,020
    Worlds happiest countries.

    World's happiest countries

    • Finland.
    • Denmark.
    • Norway.
    • Iceland.
    • Netherlands.
    • Switzerland.
    • Sweden.
    • New Zealand.


    Because they are democratic socialists.

    World'''s happiest country for 2019 revealed | CNN Travel Read it and weep repeater..

  5. #1405
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,763
    don't know if this has been posited before, but what are the odds that repeter is a mao nik?

  6. #1406
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Posts
    20,131
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    But any way typical libtard response only wanting to here what falls in line with whatever agenda you are preaching.
    I listen to all sides. Once again you put forward another of the propaganda talking points in that sentence. Your posts are completely predictable as are your responses. You spew predictable talking points and do not have a single independent thought in your head. The overwhelming majority of Socialist Democracies in the world have better living standards then the US. So your talking point is stupid and fake news. I just call a spade for what it is.

    Also you need to work on your grammar that post was hardly coherent and illiterate. A fourth grader has better spelling and grammar comprehension.

  7. #1407
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    36,409
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey
    but what are the odds that repeter is a mao nik?
    Can't really see it myself.

    I mean it's possible sure, he (Repeater) reads like a caricature at the best of times, but to put that much effort into playing at being this resolutely dim-witted would be utterly insane and surely require way more effort than it would be worth.

    However that of course would mean that Repeater is actually real which is a pretty scary thought of itself when you think about it. People like him, Trump supporters, are real and out there.

  8. #1408
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,074
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    That's very clearly utter nonsense.

    Whatever you need to tell yourself to try to justify your hypocrisy though.



    The different perspective is that I see abusing power and obstructing justice as wrong you and you ilk don't.

    But then that's why you support Trump in the first place and the reason he feels free to be corrupt and tell lies: there is no political price to be paid for it from you, his base.

    So so answer me this,if Biden wasn’t a dem. candidate would you see it ok for Trump to seek an investigation.

    In obstructing justice you must be speaking of Trump’s legal team choosing to withhold documents and block testimony in order to seek a court ruling on the legality.

    Most certainly if it were proven Trump to be corrupt in his Presidential dealings I would support he pay the price. As far as the lying I would prefer he be truthful but that is on his continuous not mine.

    Roll out a more ethical candidate,that I feel could keep the left wing fanatics out of the White House he would certainly get my vote.

  9. #1409
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,074
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    I listen to all sides. Once again you put forward another of the propaganda talking points in that sentence. Your posts are completely predictable as are your responses. You spew predictable talking points and do not have a single independent thought in your head. The overwhelming majority of Socialist Democracies in the world have better living standards then the US. So your talking point is stupid and fake news. I just call a spade for what it is.

    Also you need to work on your grammar that post was hardly coherent and illiterate. A fourth grader has better spelling and grammar comprehension.

    Actually I don’t need to work on anything,if you cannot comprehend what I post I don’t care.

    If you listen to all sides why are you telling me to take my posting elsewhere?

  10. #1410
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    36,409
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    So so answer me this,if Biden wasn’t a dem. candidate would you see it ok for Trump to seek an investigation.
    If there were any actual basis for it then yes.

    But there isn't and Trump knew it. It was at the very least political muck-raking and he knew his supporters would jump all over it even though it was utterly baseless and even a cursory examination of the facts would reveal that -- and then of course Trump elevated it to an abuse of office.

    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    Most certainly if it were proven Trump to be corrupt in his Presidential dealings I would support he pay the price
    But it has been proven, he was impeached, and even members of the GOP have admitted it and you / they did / do nothing. You are complicit.

    It has never been a secret that Trump is unfit for office he's just doing what he is being allowed to do by the GOP and his supporters.

  11. #1411
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,074
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    If there were any actual basis for it then yes.

    But there isn't and Trump knew it. It was at the very least political muck-raking and he knew his supporters would jump all over it even though it was utterly baseless and even a cursory examination of the facts would reveal that -- and then of course Trump elevated it to an abuse of office.



    But it has been proven, he was impeached, and even members of the GOP have admitted it and you / they did / do nothing. You are complicit.

    It has never been a secret that Trump is unfit for office he's just doing what he is being allowed to do by the GOP and his supporters.
    He was impeached in a totally partisan procedure not exactly what I would call overwhelming.

    So according to the US constitution what constitutes being unfit to be the president of the US. Other than simply hating him.

  12. #1412
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    36,409
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    He was impeached in a totally partisan procedure not exactly what I would call overwhelming.

    So according to the US constitution what constitutes being unfit to be the president of the US. Other than simply hating him.
    No Repeater, he was impeached because he abused his office for personal and political gain.

    He will not face any consequences for this because of a partisan GOP and supporters like you who put party over country and make excuses for and spread lies on behalf of a corrupt president who is not fit for office.

  13. #1413
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,074
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    No Repeater, he was impeached because he abused his office for personal and political gain.

    He will not face any consequences for this because of a partisan GOP and supporters like you who put party over country and make excuses for and spread lies on behalf of a corrupt president who is not fit for office.

    So so you have nothing to add to what legally makes one unfit to hold the office of the President of the US so you are only stating your opinion that he is unfit to hold that office.

    Are you saying it was not a totally partisan impeachment?

  14. #1414
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Posts
    18,020
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    No Repeater, he was impeached because he abused his office for personal and political gain.
    Read that Repeater... Read it slowly, he was impeached because he personally withheld aid to a foreign nation until they agreed to investigate a political opponent of his. Then he went after the female ambassador of the United States to that country.



    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    So so you have nothing to add to what legally makes one unfit to hold the office of the President of the US so you are only stating your opinion that he is unfit to hold that office.
    Read what ant wrote and stop repeating...

    Congress stated their opinion as well. Thus he was impeached. The senate on the other hand committed treason..

  15. #1415
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    36,409
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65
    So so you have nothing to add to what legally makes one unfit to hold the office of the President of the US so you are only stating your opinion that he is unfit to hold that office.

    Are you saying it was not a totally partisan impeachment?
    You are just obfuscating now.

    He is unfit for office because he abused his office for personal and political gain. It’s a fact not an opinion.

  16. #1416
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Posts
    20,131
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Actually I don’t need to work on anything,if you cannot comprehend what I post I don’t care.
    So your lack of basic grammar and spelling is something you do not care about. Spoken like a true trumpanzee.

    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    If you listen to all sides why are you telling me to take my posting elsewhere?
    You posted propaganda talking points. It was not your own opinion. You are brainwashed by the shit sites you visit.

  17. #1417
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,836
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    People like me are complicit in preventing the US from becoming a failed socialist country.
    Good God, you're thick

    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Failed like Germany, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, France etc all Social Democracies with better quality of life, higher living standards and more happiness than the US. All because of strong Socialist policies you moron. No one here buys the brain dead propaganda bile you spew. Take your fox news fear mongering trash elsewhere.
    Throw the word 'socialism' around to frighten the inbred cretins will shiver . . . and hug their guns in fear

    Simpletons

  18. #1418
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,836
    By the way, it's social democrats or social democracy, not socialist

  19. #1419
    I am no longer a Hostage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:48 PM
    Posts
    4,311
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    By the way, it's social democrats or social democracy, not socialist
    Thank you very much.
    Our American friends confuses stuff

    Marx was frozen out years ago

  20. #1420
    Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    People like me are complicit in preventing the US from becoming a failed socialist country.
    .
    FYI, don’t use big boy words, if you don’t really understand their meaning. It adds to your credibility issue.

  21. #1421
    Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    So so answer me this,if Biden wasn’t a dem. candidate would you see it ok for Trump to seek an investigation.
    .
    Trump didn’t seek an investigation. He only asked for an appearance of an investigation.

  22. #1422
    Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post

    So according to the US constitution what constitutes being unfit to be the president
    emoluments clause

  23. #1423
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,847
    Moving back on topic,

    "On Wednesday, Pete Buttigieg held onto his delegate lead in the Iowa caucuses with 92% of precincts reporting. As of 9 p.m., Pete Buttigieg led in state delegate equivalents at 26.5% but Bernie Sanders is close behind with 25.6%.


    Elizabeth Warren remains in third place with 18.2%, Joe Biden is in fourth place with 15.9% and Amy Klobuchar is in fifth place with 12.1%. "

    Iowa Democratic party releases majority of caucus results, showing Buttigieg and Sanders leading
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

  24. #1424
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Posts
    18,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Pete Buttigieg

    Democrat corporate billionaires new poster boy. Starting to dislike the guy..

  25. #1425
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    10,255
    Sorry Norts ... off topic for a second.

    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    He was impeached in a totally partisan procedure ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    ... he was impeached because he abused his office for personal and political gain.

    Those two statements are not mutually exclusive and, further, both are true.

    ---

    Back on topic ... it seems that fewer people are talking up Warren's chances.

    Maybe she will regain momentum when different demographic caucuses are polled.
    “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”

Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747495051525354555657585960616263646567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •