1. #4801
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,363
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    trump winning with the seniors

  2. #4802
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,363
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    deeksey would welcome him to Oz with open arms
    Except deeks isn't Australian. He may live in Oz but he isn't one

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    He'd probably go to Russia.
    Safer for him

  3. #4803
    Thailand Expat peaches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    28-11-2020 @ 07:10 PM
    Location
    issan
    Posts
    1,074
    ^^
    Come on deeksey, fess up, what are ya ?

  4. #4804
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,977
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    fess up, what are ya ?
    A moron?

  5. #4805
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,363
    too easy

  6. #4806
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    11,493
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    The snake oil salesman suggests he’ll leave the country if
    he losses = tail between the legs.
    I thought initially of Slovenia (Melania) ... but it has an extradition treaty with the USA.


    Grey countries have no extradition treaty with the USA


    2020 US Presidential Race-screenshot_2020-10-18-list-united-states
    Credit

  7. #4807
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,189
    Can you imagine Trump on the run with limited access to funds? What a sweet thought.

  8. #4808
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,977
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Can you imagine Trump on the run with limited access to funds? What a sweet thought.
    There will be a sweet irony if after four years of him and his idiot brainwashed followers chanting "lock her up" that he winds up in the cell.

  9. #4809
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,010
    He is going to be like a cornered rat. There is a very real and definite chance of him doing jail time.

  10. #4810
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,977
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    He is going to be like a cornered rat. There is a very real and definite chance of him doing jail time.
    Oh, for sure. I do not think most people realize just how fucked he can be if he loses.

  11. #4811
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,831
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    He is going to be like a cornered rat.
    a rat with nearly all the resources of the federal government at his disposal....he could declare martial law, order federal marshals to halt vote counting, instruct the justice department to arrest state officials who don't comply, etc...

    i'm not saying this will happen, but for the first time we just don't know.

    if we've learned anything in the last few years (especially this year), it's that anything is possible.

  12. #4812
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:55 AM
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    31,390
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    i'm not saying this will happen
    Ain't going to happen.

  13. #4813
    ความรู้ลึกลับ HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    สุโขทัย
    Posts
    8,856
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Can you imagine Trump on the run with limited access to funds? What a sweet thought.

    Taking refuge with the Shinawatras in Dubai.


    Nonetheless, he knows he's gonna be in a world of hurt when becomes a civilian in a couple of months.
    As the pending, and numerous, criminal/civil charges are looming. Added: the coming outstanding loans [into the hundreds of millions] that are well overdue -

    Lock 'im up.

  14. #4814
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    22,761
    the orange maggot will try to hide but is too stupid to succeed

  15. #4815
    Thailand Expat
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    04-11-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    5,907
    Has Don the man won yet?

  16. #4816
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Ain't going to happen.
    On this, I sincerely hope you are right. But I have a nagging doubt that you might not be.

  17. #4817
    RIP pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Has Don the man won yet?

    No, but he will. Simply because the media is all whipping up a storm against him. I think this is probably because he did not start any wars. The faux Left love wars, bloodshed, killing, murdering and destroying nation states for the US Empire which they also deny and pretend does not exist. Everyone knows Biden will start 2 to 3 wars, same as if Hillary were currently Robberbarron Representative in Chief.

    The vast majoity of people are not found on "polls", they are not aired on the limp wristed sap media, which is why they were so surprised that the Orange Beast won last time. He will do it again.

  18. #4818
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,993
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus View Post
    No, but he will. Simply because the media is all whipping up a storm against him. I think this is probably because he did not start any wars. The faux Left love wars, bloodshed, killing, murdering and destroying nation states for the US Empire which they also deny and pretend does not exist. Everyone knows Biden will start 2 to 3 wars, same as if Hillary were currently Robberbarron Representative in Chief.

    The vast majoity of people are not found on "polls", they are not aired on the limp wristed sap media, which is why they were so surprised that the Orange Beast won last time. He will do it again.
    Trump has increased bombing and drone strikes and oversaw the death of soldiers in a no-go zone, but hey pesky facts aye.

    Anyways post saved.

  19. #4819
    RIP pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Trump has increased bombing and drone strikes and oversaw the death of soldiers in a no-go zone, but hey pesky facts aye.

    Anyways post saved.
    Not quite sure how anything you have poster MOD ANT has any relevance to my post. Has Trump STARTED any wars? A simple yes or no will suffice.

    I do not refute that the orange bastard has done what you state by the way.

  20. #4820
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,993
    It’s relevant because of your dubious claims and baseless hypotheticals.

    And not starting a war is hardly an achievement if you’re escalating the existing ones.

  21. #4821
    RIP pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    It’s relevant because of your dubious claims and baseless hypotheticals.

    And not starting a war is hardly an achievement if you’re escalating the existing ones.

    A YES or NO.

    I said he had not started any wars. That is a fact. Everything else you say is meaningless twaddle.

  22. #4822
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,993
    You don’t get to arbitrarily limit or proscribe answers, especially not with the volume of logical fallacies you employ.

  23. #4823
    Thailand Expat
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    04-11-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    5,907
    ^ what he means,is he want answer as he hasn't a ferking clue

  24. #4824
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    ^ what he means,is he want answer as he hasn't a ferking clue
    You should take some English lessons.

  25. #4825
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    31,167
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus View Post
    Everyone knows Biden will start 2 to 3 wars,
    Christ almighty. "everyone knows"? Seriously, what planet do you live on?
    Can you give me a link to something that suggests that?
    Christ you were a loon before in an entertaining kind of way but since you've come back you seem to be completely off the rails.
    Last edited by Cujo; 18-10-2020 at 09:48 PM.

Page 193 of 270 FirstFirst ... 93143183185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201203243 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •