Page 177 of 213 FirstFirst ... 77127167169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185187 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 5318
  1. #4401
    Thailand Expat HermantheGerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    Germany/Satthahip
    Posts
    5,854
    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post
    A few good jokes,fact and lies about Seepy Joes son and the debate might end early.
    Don't get me wrong....I hope they BOTH drop off their chairs.
    ...as I said, I thought he was going to cry or drop


    But Trump pivoted to the Democratic nominee's other son, Hunter Biden.

    "Oh, really? Are you talking about Hunter?" Trump asked.

    When Biden said he was talking about Beau Biden, who served as Delaware's attorney general, Trump said “I don't know Beau."

    "I know Hunter," he continued. "Hunter got thrown out of the military… he was dishonorably discharged," Trump claimed, without evidence. “For cocaine use,” the president continued.


  2. #4402
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,722
    ^ I thought Joe handled that one ok. He used it to bring in trumps soldiers are losers and suckers comments.

  3. #4403
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    31,248
    No winner. A cluster fuck visible to the world. Embarrasing.
    Trump failed completely to woo suburban female voters. The only thing he has left to possibly pull out a win.
    The only thing the "debate" accomplished was to harden the position of those already dedicated to vote for or against Trump or Biden.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

  4. #4404
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    22,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    The only thing the "debate" accomplished was to harden the position of those already dedicated to vote for or against Trump or Biden.

  5. #4405
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,614
    ^ How utterly sad

  6. #4406
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post
    Sleepy Joe did stutter a lot in the debate.
    A man with a stutter stuttered?

    Well then alert the press I suppose.


  7. #4407
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,722
    I disagree with the pro Trump slant and why wouldn't the Dems do this ?

    US is headed for a constitutional crisis and civil war. By James Kunstler



    • The complicit newspapers and cable news channels publish polls showing Joe Biden leading in several swing states, even if it’s not true.



    • Facebook and Twitter amplify expectations of a Biden victory.


    • This sets the stage for a furor when it turns out that he loses on election night.



    • On cue, Antifa commences to riot all around the country. Meanwhile, a mighty harvest of mail-in votes pours into election districts utterly unequipped to validate them.


    • Lawfare cadres agitate in the contested states’ legislatures to send rogue elector slates to the electoral college. The dispute ends up in congress, which awaits a seating of newly-elected representatives on January 4, hopefully for Lawfare, mostly Democrats. Whoops…!


    • Turns out, the Dems lost their majority there too. Fighting in the streets ramps up and overwhelms hamstrung police forces in Democratic-run cities.


    • January 20 — Inauguration Day — rolls around, and the Dems ask the military to drag Trump out of the White House “with great dispatch!” as Mr. Biden himself put it so nicely back in the summer.

      The U.S. military breaks into two factions. Voilą: Civil War Two.

  8. #4408
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    So many bullet-points, so much bullshit.

  9. #4409
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I disagree with the pro Trump slant and why wouldn't the Dems do this ?

    US is headed for a constitutional crisis and civil war. By James Kunstler



    • The complicit newspapers and cable news channels publish polls showing Joe Biden leading in several swing states, even if it’s not true.

    • Facebook and Twitter amplify expectations of a Biden victory.
    • This sets the stage for a furor when it turns out that he loses on election night.

    • On cue, Antifa commences to riot all around the country. Meanwhile, a mighty harvest of mail-in votes pours into election districts utterly unequipped to validate them.
    • Lawfare cadres agitate in the contested states’ legislatures to send rogue elector slates to the electoral college. The dispute ends up in congress, which awaits a seating of newly-elected representatives on January 4, hopefully for Lawfare, mostly Democrats. Whoops…!
    • Turns out, the Dems lost their majority there too. Fighting in the streets ramps up and overwhelms hamstrung police forces in Democratic-run cities.
    • January 20 — Inauguration Day — rolls around, and the Dems ask the military to drag Trump out of the White House “with great dispatch!” as Mr. Biden himself put it so nicely back in the summer.

      The U.S. military breaks into two factions. Voilą: Civil War Two.
    This election could well be decided not at the polls but by the scotus, in which case Trump wins and the country burns.

    Gold!

  10. #4410
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    22,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Voilą: Civil War Two
    great poems will be written about the charge of the mobility scooter brigade

  11. #4411
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    07-10-2020 @ 02:02 PM
    Posts
    1,640
    Remember the Walmart !

  12. #4412
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,010
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    This election could well be decided not at the polls but by the scotus, in which case Trump wins and the country burns.

    Gold!
    Gold is you believing that gibberish..

  13. #4413
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Gold is you believing that gibberish..
    You're under no obligation. Hold cash, that should soar in value if people take to the streets en masse rioting and looting through a constitutional crisis.

  14. #4414
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    No winner. A cluster fuck visible to the world. Embarrasing.
    Trump failed completely to woo suburban female voters. The only thing he has left to possibly pull out a win.
    The only thing the "debate" accomplished was to harden the position of those already dedicated to vote for or against Trump or Biden.
    Not just failed, probably lost them:

    Listen to What Trump 2016 Swing-State Voters Had to Say About the Debate - The Bulwark

    "On Wednesday night I checked back in with a focus group of female 2016 Trump voters in swing states that I’ve been tracking to get their reactions on the debate. And there’s no sugar-coating it: Whatever Donald Trump was trying to do last night backfired with this group spectacularly."

  15. #4415
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    31,248

  16. #4416
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,010
    Saw that, watch them each night. Good old fashioned ass whupping is what is necessary.

  17. #4417
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,665
    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post
    I thought this was funny:

    Half an hour into the first presidential debate, President Donald Trump took a jab at former Vice President Joe Biden's intelligence and accused him of forgetting the name of his alma mater......."You said you went to Delaware State, but you forgot the name of your college," Trump said. "You didn't go to Delaware State."

    yeah, you thought it was funny, herman?

    good for you.

    guess what?

    he was lying.

    trump just made it up and shitheads like you think it's funny.

    President Donald Trump said that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden had forgotten the name of his college and falsely claimed that he had gone to Delaware State University, a historically Black university.


    Trump’s claim was putting words in Biden’s mouth. The former vice president never said that he attended Delaware State.


    Trump appeared to be referring to a remark that Biden made at a town hall in Florence, S.C., where he said that he got his "start" at DSU. In context, it’s clear that Biden wasn’t implying that he went to the university, but referencing the support he received from the school in 1972 when he announced his run for U.S. Senate on the campus.


    The university itself pushed back on conservative media outlets reporting that Biden falsely claimed to have attended the school.

    For the record, Biden attended the University of Delaware.


    We rate this claim False.
    PolitiFact | Biden never said he went to Delaware State University

    idiot.

  18. #4418
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,665
    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post
    he was dishonorably discharged,"
    guess what, shit for brains.

    trump is lying again. noticing a trend, herman?

    President Donald Trump said that former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was dishonorably discharged from the Navy for cocaine use. While Hunter Biden was administratively separated from the military, he could not have received a dishonorable discharge.


    According to reporting by the Wall Street Journal, Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy as the result of a failed drug test — he was found to have cocaine in his system. Biden has said that he was administratively separated, which eliminates the possibility of a dishonorable discharge.
    Hunter Biden Wasn't Dishonorably Discharged: Military Discharges Explained | KBIA

  19. #4419
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,105
    Herman, why are you as stupid as a trumpanzee?

    Are you a trumpanzee?

  20. #4420
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,703
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Gold is you believing that gibberish..
    He also blabbered on for months about how Biden was going to expose himself as senile in the debates. He has no clue what he is talking about.

  21. #4421
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    He also blabbered on for months about how Biden was going to expose himself as senile in the debates. He has no clue what he is talking about.
    As you said, I know nothing about US politics, only you do, and those that agree with you.

  22. #4422
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,665
    “A laptop and several memory sticks used to program Philadelphia’s voting machines were stolen from a city warehouse in East Falls, officials confirmed Wednesday, setting off a scramble to investigate and to ensure the machines had not been compromised.


    “Though it remains unclear when the equipment was stolen, sources briefed on the investigation said the items vanished this week. The laptop belonged to an on-site employee for the company that supplies the machines. It and the USB drives were the only items believed to have been taken. City officials vowed Wednesday that the theft would not disrupt voting on Nov. 3.”
    Memory sticks used to program Philly’s voting machines were stolen from elections warehouse


  23. #4423
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Posts
    7,796
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    Hunter Biden Wasn't Dishonorably Discharged: Military Discharges Explained | KBIA
    Was he or was he not?
    Is it a taboo to mention it here? Perhaps the link I placed here few hours ago (already deleted) was from not so much "recognizable MSM" but there are many others by more "recognizable MSM" either...

  24. #4424
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,703
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    As you said, I know nothing about US politics, only you do, and those that agree with you.
    Why must you insist on being an ass? Your contribution is noted. I do hope you continue to post on this topic to be frank.

  25. #4425
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    He also blabbered on for months about how Biden was going to expose himself as senile in the debates. He has no clue what he is talking about.
    Biden was totally at risk of blowing the debate. He was under huge pressure. He'd be awfully smart to just leave it at and not debate king fuckwit again.

    Trump is also a demented Boomer retard that could have blown the debate. But his uppers got him through

Page 177 of 213 FirstFirst ... 77127167169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185187 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •