1. #4101
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,454
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    Ok post me a Biden rally as big as this!!
    You mean getting a bunch of fat and inbred halfwits who don't believe in science and masks together during a viral pandemic?


    Yea you're right. Only Trump can do that.

    So, how's your pretending to be an Aussie going and why are you more invested in furthering the Trump name than any American here?

  2. #4102
    RIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,960
    Word on the street is Trump will lose because of his impending ban on Tik Tok, 100million American Tic Tockers are not happy.

  3. #4103
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    22,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Chittychangchang View Post
    American Tic Tockers are not happy.
    most tik tok user are not old enough to vote

  4. #4104
    Member elche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by Chittychangchang View Post
    Word on the street is Trump will lose because of his impending ban on Tik Tok, 100million American Tic Tockers are not happy.
    If that is the case, it's a sad commentary on America. The country burning to the ground, division like never before, an economy in shambles, tens of millions without health care or a job, a pandemic out of control, a criminal fake president in the WH and the people are concerned about losing Tik Tok. What is the point of saving this backward thinking, rogue country?

  5. #4105
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    71,108
    Quote Originally Posted by elche View Post
    If that is the case, it's a sad commentary on America. The country burning to the ground, division like never before, an economy in shambles, tens of millions without health care or a job, a pandemic out of control, a criminal fake president in the WH and the people are concerned about losing Tik Tok. What is the point of saving this backward thinking, rogue country?
    Hey fuck it, the more votes against the bald orange cunto, the better.

  6. #4106
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:42 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo Banzai View Post
    What I believe , or what you believe have nothing to do with the fact that trump is communicating with you at at what be believed is your intellectual level, and what is even worst ; he is right .
    So you won’t answer,typical.

  7. #4107
    Member elche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    So you won’t answer,typical.
    A trumper who likes to make endless assertions but provides no proof himself is asking another BM to answer for something? Too funny.

  8. #4108
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    33,711
    Trump supporters protest outside Fairfax early voting site

    FAIRFAX, Va. - First it was mail-in voting.


    Now some of President Trump's supporters are protesting in-person, early voting in Virginia. Anthony Tilghman shared video of the protest Saturday in Fairfax with FOX 5.


    Tilghman tells FOX 5 that the protesters first blocked the entrance to the polling site before officials forced them to move 40 feet away as required by law.


    Tilghman reported that election officials eventually moved voters waiting in line inside because of the protests.


    President Trump has repeatedly attacked mail-in voting on the campaign trail, saying without credible evidence the practice is ripe for fraud.


    Officials in many states are boosting availability for early, dropoff and mail-in voting in light of the need for social distance during the coronavirus pandemic.


    Early voting in Virginia began Friday and will last till Saturday, Oct. 31.

    VIDEO Trump supporters protest outside Fairfax early voting site

  9. #4109
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    39,005
    Inspired by Trump's constant and baseless undermining of democracy and setting the stage to dispute the vote if he loses.

    Just another step towards thuggish totalitarianism innit.

  10. #4110
    Thailand Expat peaches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    28-11-2020 @ 07:10 PM
    Location
    issan
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Inspired by Trump's constant and baseless undermining of democracy and setting the stage to dispute the vote if he loses.

    Just another step towards thuggish totalitarianism innit.


    Before the snake oil salesman was elected POTUS # 45, I honestly didn’t know
    1/3 of the American population were brain dead.

    But history will show that was the case.

  11. #4111
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:33 PM
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    I honestly didn’t know
    1/3 of the American population were brain dead.
    It's never too late to learn something...

  12. #4112
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    39,005
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    1/3 of the American population were brain dead.
    I don't know why you'd think I would be used to it by now but it still boggles my mind that they can be so easily led and duped by the conman.

  13. #4113
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    It's never too late to learn something...
    There's hope for you yet to read something not written by TASS or Pravda


    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Inspired by Trump's constant and baseless undermining of democracy and setting the stage to dispute the vote if he loses.
    And imagine if he manages to instal another crony at the supreme court before the election . . . what a country

  14. #4114
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    39,005
    Yep... SCOTUS rammed through by the uber-hypocrite GOP for a president who wasn't even voted for by the majority of people.

    Something very wrong with that system.

  15. #4115
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    39,005
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    I will give you the integrity,I will give you the immorality,and as I said I wish there was another choice for a politically conservative candidate but unfortunately there is not.Trump may have paid for abortions but he has appointed conservative judges who are not supporters of abortion .
    Not my words but fitting...

    The Bible is pro-abortion so your whole ideology is based on a lie:

    Numbers 5:11-31 says if you think your wife cheated on you, make her abort.

    Numbers 5:21-22: "priest is to put the woman under this curse -“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

  16. #4116
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,454
    You'd think repeaters would be an old testament lover . . .

  17. #4117
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    71,108
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    You'd think repeaters would be an old testament lover . . .
    I think you mean character.

  18. #4118
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    71,108
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    Trump supporters protest outside Fairfax early voting site

    FAIRFAX, Va. - First it was mail-in voting.


    Now some of President Trump's supporters are protesting in-person, early voting in Virginia. Anthony Tilghman shared video of the protest Saturday in Fairfax with FOX 5.


    Tilghman tells FOX 5 that the protesters first blocked the entrance to the polling site before officials forced them to move 40 feet away as required by law.


    Tilghman reported that election officials eventually moved voters waiting in line inside because of the protests.


    President Trump has repeatedly attacked mail-in voting on the campaign trail, saying without credible evidence the practice is ripe for fraud.


    Officials in many states are boosting availability for early, dropoff and mail-in voting in light of the need for social distance during the coronavirus pandemic.


    Early voting in Virginia began Friday and will last till Saturday, Oct. 31.

    VIDEO Trump supporters protest outside Fairfax early voting site
    So they're willing to teargas protesters who are doing nothing so baldy orange cunto can walk to a church (he probably needed directions) and hold a bible the wrong way up.

    But not teargas a bunch of trumpanzees who are actually breaking the law.

    Baldy orange cunto has turned America into a grotesque shithole of a country.
    Last edited by harrybarracuda; 20-09-2020 at 12:22 PM.

  19. #4119
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    71,108
    Quote Originally Posted by elche View Post
    According to your sources, you're wrong again. Try again trumper.
    Looks like they've done a cartoon about Deeks this week.

    2020 US Presidential Race-243483_rgb_768-jpg

  20. #4120
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    And imagine if he manages to install another crony at the supreme court before the election . . .
    Could come down to these 3 ...

    ---

    2020 US Presidential Race-11882756-3x2-xlarge-jpg
    The confirmation of Trump's nominee could be in the hands of moderate Republican senators Susan Collins, Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski.(Reuters)

    Senate Leader Mitch McConnell has promised the President's nominee "will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate" but he hasn't indicated whether that will be before or after the election.

    The precise timing will likely be determined by arithmetic.

    Republican Senators Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski have already indicated they won't support a confirmation vote before the election.

    The Republicans hold a 53-47 majority in the Senate, and with a confirmation requiring 51 yes votes, the result is already hanging in the balance.

    McConnell won't take it to a vote unless he's certain he'll win.


    Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most powerful women in America. What does her death mean for Donald Trump? - ABC News
    “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”

  21. #4121
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,835
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    From memory, Trump has answered 700% more questions from media than Biden during the campaign.
    because:

    1. he's an egomaniac who demands constant attention...thus, the daily briefings....which only go to hurt his chances because he's a buffoon.
    2. he's losing and biden's winning. biden's letting trump beat himself and staying out of the way.
    3. trump's campaign is broke so he needs free air time.

  22. #4122
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,835
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    What's the word for completely missing the point?
    "deeks" will suffice for the time being.

  23. #4123
    Thailand Expat
    Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    30-11-2020 @ 03:51 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,477
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Could come down to these 3 ...
    And the Arizona run off election is a factor too because the winner would take office immediately after the election due to the fact that it is a replacement of a vacated office. If Mark Kelley D wins his race against Martha Mc Sally R, as he is heavily favored to do, he could cast a crucial vote against Trump's appointment.
    This post has not been authorized by the TeakDoor censorship committee.

  24. #4124
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    71,108
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    McConnell won't take it to a vote unless he's certain he'll win.
    He will take it to a vote if he thinks he has any chance of winning. It's too important a chance to pass up.

    A 6-3 majority for a generation?

  25. #4125
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    And the Arizona run off election is a factor too because the winner would take office immediately after the election due to the fact that it is a replacement of a vacated office. If Mark Kelley D wins his race against Martha Mc Sally R, as he is heavily favored to do, he could cast a crucial vote against Trump's appointment.
    Good point ...

    ---

    Democrats See a Glimmer of Hope Over Supreme Court Fight in Arizona’s Senate Race



    If Mark Kelly wins a special election, he could end up casting a crucial vote on President Trump’s nominee.

    2020 US Presidential Race-merlin_161083101_0f756d7d-bbb2-4a4a-98d2-38f8d053ad6b-superjumbo

    TUCSON, Ariz. — Democrats have almost no power to stop a pre-election vote on President Trump’s nominee to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court, but they see a glimmer of hope in a bank-shot scenario if they capture a Senate seat in Arizona in the November election.

    If Mark Kelly, the Democratic nominee, wins, he could be seated in the Senate as early as Nov. 30, six weeks before the other winners are sworn in, according to elections experts from both parties.

    Mr. Kelly currently leads Senator Martha McSally, a Republican, in the polls.

    Mark Kelly vs Martha McSally: Why Democrats See Hope on Supreme Court Fight - The New York Times

Page 165 of 273 FirstFirst ... 65115155157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173175215265 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •