Page 125 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2575115117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4168
  1. #3101
    Thailand Expat
    Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    21-09-2020 @ 05:09 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,474
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Yesterday he said Biden was against God
    I don't know why he keeps drumming away on this fundamental Christian, anti-abortion line of attack. He already has these dummies in his pocket and it just makes him look like a complete idiot to everyone else. Totally counterproductive.
    Last edited by Humbert; 12-08-2020 at 05:15 PM.

  2. #3102
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    I don't know why he keeps drumming away on this fundamental Christian, anti-abortion line of attack. He already has these dummies in his pocket and it just makes him look like a complete idiot to everyone else. Totally counterproductive.
    he and his campaign know he has no chance of winning the majority of moderates and the few undecideds remaining and that it's going to be a turnout election....his only path to victory is scaring the hell out of his base (guns and god) which compels them to get off their asses and vote. he needs every single one of those 38-43%.

    he's also going to run what will probably be regarded as the most negative presidential campaign in US history in hopes that it causes moderates not to vote.

    he desperately wants this to be a choice, but he's spent the last four years making it all about him, so it has to be a referendum on him.

  3. #3103
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    69,037
    So basically he's telling the trumpanzees that God isn't powerful enough to protect himself against Biden, who he says is mentally deficient.

    If I was a god botherer, I would be somewhat insulted at someone saying my omnipotent space fairy is that weak.

  4. #3104
    Member
    Buckaroo Banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:40 AM
    Location
    My couch
    Posts
    837
    So Biden chose Pamela Harris as his VP, As safe choice IMO but most uninspiring. Next couple of months will be interesting to say the least.
    I keep my bags packed.

  5. #3105
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,427
    538 released their 2020 model.....and the numbers are practically identical to when they had clinton winning in 2016.



    2020 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

  6. #3106
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,563

  7. #3107
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    69,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo Banzai View Post
    So Biden chose Pamela Harris as his VP, As safe choice IMO but most uninspiring. Next couple of months will be interesting to say the least.
    I keep my bags packed.
    "Pamela"?

  8. #3108
    Guest Member S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    7,823
    in case you missed it........

    Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Deliver Remarks in Wilmington



  9. #3109
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    31,124
    Just watched Joe n Pamala (sic) on TV.
    Being a senile racist as judged by a couple of our esteemed members my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt but my enthusiasm level has taken a leap upward.
    Figure Trump is going to lose in a landslide. Sure, he will maintain his hard core base of supporters but stick a fork in him. He's done!

    Suppose he could become the host of To Tell the Truth. Nice earner for him to hire a decent legal team to minimize his forthcoming jail term.

    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

  10. #3110
    Member elche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:10 AM
    Posts
    507
    Tucker Carlson, one of many Trump cheerleaders on Fox News as you know, repeatedly mispronounces the name of Kamala Harris, and when pointed out to him of this issue of disrespect, he replied "so what". I wonder how Tucker would feel if we started calling him "Sucker" or how about "F**ker"?
    Last edited by elche; 13-08-2020 at 05:44 AM.

  11. #3111
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,704

  12. #3112
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,319
    Here it comes, brace for it, Birtherism 2.0...

    Trump and the GOP push this shit as a racist smear because they've got nothing else.

  13. #3113
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,319
    "NOT Natural Born Citizen..."

    "Born in Oakland, CA in 1964"



    These people are unspeakably dumb!



  14. #3114
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    31,124
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Here it comes, brace for it, Birtherism 2.0...
    Predictable. He has nothing else and of course his racist redneck followers will gooble this BS up.
    Won't matter this time though. Not withstanding his core of mindless followers, Mr. Bone spurs is done and he knows it.

  15. #3115
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,801
    Biden was just on, saying he will push for mandating masks. Looks like he will try to make the election squarely about the pandemic.

  16. #3116
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,563
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    And just so blatant, He admitted it in his briefing today. "If they don't have the 3.5 billion they can't do mail in voting." He could hardly keep the smile off his face.
    Oh and the new postmaster general has 10s of millions of dollars invested in USPS competitors.
    Just mind boggling.
    “If we stop testing right now we’d have very few cases, if any.” Donald J Trump.

  17. #3117
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,801
    ^ There just has to be people doing serious time after this farce is over.

  18. #3118
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    674
    Look im sorry, but you guys still don't get it. There is a major shift to Trump going on rite under your nose, especially with the BLM shit going on, I understand that you cant see it because of where you get the news from, believe me, its happening and the biggest shift is coming from black voters, they are waking up to the decades of "welfare go nowhere" policies of all the previous govts. I show a few videos on my thread of them telling their story to show you guys and if ya still don't want to believe it well "up to you".

  19. #3119
    Member
    Buckaroo Banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:40 AM
    Location
    My couch
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    Look im sorry, but you guys still don't get it. There is a major shift to Trump going on rite under your nose, especially with the BLM shit going on, I understand that you cant see it because of where you get the news from, believe me, its happening and the biggest shift is coming from black voters, they are waking up to the decades of "welfare go nowhere" policies of all the previous govts. I show a few videos on my thread of them telling their story to show you guys and if ya still don't want to believe it well "up to you".
    As opposed to you, who can see it because of where you get your news from.

  20. #3120
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,704
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    Look im sorry, but you guys still don't get it. There is a major shift to Trump going on rite under your nose, especially with the BLM shit going on, I understand that you cant see it because of where you get the news from, believe me, its happening and the biggest shift is coming from black voters
    Christ. This is the kind of stuff being pushed on the witless to get you up in arms when Trump loses the election. There is not a lot of black voters switching to Trump. I live in the US South around plenty of black people. They HATE Trump.

  21. #3121
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    20-08-2020 @ 01:49 AM
    Posts
    11,610
    What's more apposite is just how is the next Prez going to sort Merca out. Everyone is rightly trying to get one dumb Mercan out of the Whitehouse but when Biden gets in just what do they all expect - he's going to rub his lucky running mate and all will be well with the projects. Nope, they will carry on kicking the debt can down the road and sit there wondering how to MAGA, Its funny how everyone is looked on whistfully at Obama - there's not been a Prez who's not been tainted by dirty money for 50 years in that less than White house.

  22. #3122
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    What's more apposite is just how is the next Prez going to sort Merca out. Everyone is rightly trying to get one dumb Mercan out of the Whitehouse but when Biden gets in just what do they all expect - he's going to rub his lucky running mate and all will be well with the projects. Nope, they will carry on kicking the debt can down the road and sit there wondering how to MAGA, Its funny how everyone is looked on whistfully at Obama - there's not been a Prez who's not been tainted by dirty money for 50 years in that less than White house.
    The debt is fiat money, no intrinsic value, Its gonna take someone with some balls to go back to the gold standard. hence Judge judy.

  23. #3123
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    11,102
    Joe Biden is stuck running for president from home. But front porch campaigns have a long history

    2020 US Presidential Race-12560862-3x2-xlarge-jpg
    Four people have won the presidency when campaigning entirely from home: James Garfield, Benjamin Harris, William McKinley and Warren G. Harding.(Wikimedia Commons)

    When you imagine campaigning for president, you probably think of a few things: huge stadiums filled with supporters, endless handshakes, hugs and selfies, and a dizzying travel schedule which takes you across the United States.

    But the coronavirus pandemic has changed all that, with traditional campaign methods suddenly being transformed into potentially dangerous sites of infection.

    Donald Trump has held one rally since March, but the turnout in Tulsa fell so short of expectations he has not held another one since.

    And his Democratic challenger Joe Biden is campaigning almost entirely online from the basement of his Delaware home.

    Joe Biden is stuck running for president from home. But front porch campaigns have a long history - ABC News
    “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”

  24. #3124
    Thailand Expat
    TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Posts
    3,752
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post

    And his Democratic challenger Joe Biden is campaigning almost entirely online from the basement of his Delaware home.
    Lower costs will work in favour of Democrats.

  25. #3125
    Thailand Expat peaches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    20-09-2020 @ 05:50 PM
    Location
    issan
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Predictable. He has nothing else and of course his racist redneck followers will gooble this BS up.
    Won't matter this time though. Not withstanding his core of mindless followers, Mr. Bone spurs is done and he knows it.

    Mr Bone spurs jangles has a ring to it.

Page 125 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2575115117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133135 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •