1. #2926
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    ^

    You really should stick to things that you understand like pretending to be a muslim because you know fook all about American politics.

    BTW seems to me the last page of this thread is just shit posting that has nothing to do with the election. Pretty remarkable that every time a Drumpf supporter posts in here the IQ level drops by like 50 points.
    There ya go, someone talks a bit of sense and they get (you aint black if ya dont vote for me) Bidened. IQ points and insults. You should really take a step back and look at yourself in the mirror. A differing point of view doesn't make anyone dumber than you.

  2. #2927
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    ^2925

    He is, yes, whether by accident or design, but all of this becomes irrelevant because later on Biden has to take the stand, lay out his plans, and bat against hard questions in live debate, which I think will be his downfall.

  3. #2928
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    There ya go, someone talks a bit of sense and they get (you aint black if ya dont vote for me) Bidened. IQ points and insults. You should really take a step back and look at yourself in the mirror. A differing point of view doesn't make anyone dumber than you.
    You're new here and I disagree to strongly disagree with some of your points, but credit where due for picking up that TDs hate fuelled lowlifes will attack you not your arguments.

  4. #2929
    Thailand Expat
    Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    26-10-2020 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,477
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    ^2925

    He is, yes, whether by accident or design, but all of this becomes irrelevant because later on Biden has to take the stand, lay out his plans, and bat against hard questions in live debate, which I think will be his downfall.
    Unless he falls down on the stage foaming at the mouth your heartfelt hopes will not be realized. You know why? At his core he is a nice guy and your guy is an asshole.

  5. #2930
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    You know why? At his core he is a nice guy and your guy is an asshole.

    ​Bingo!!

  6. #2931
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,665
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    There ya go, someone talks a bit of sense
    Who was that then? Because it sure as hell has not been you or that phony muslim multi nic who calls himself "Jabir". You are both a couple of bozos.
    Last edited by bsnub; 31-07-2020 at 11:33 AM.

  7. #2932
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:27 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,544
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    A differing point of view doesn't make anyone dumber than you.
    No, quite true . . . how about disingenuous then? You whine that there isn't a Joe Biden thread and that your numerous Trump threads are moved to existing Trump threads . . . yet you have posted in the Joe Biden thread and you still have your Donald Trump thread.

    Seriously? Are you related to chico?

  8. #2933
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,665
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Are you related to chico?
    That is not a misguided assumption since chico is banned from SC.


  9. #2934
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    Unless he falls down on the stage foaming at the mouth your heartfelt hopes will not be realized. You know why? At his core he is a nice guy and your guy is an asshole.
    No need to get uppity, leave that to our resident cranks; I don't have a guy in this race, but will stick with Trump for reasons explained earlier.

    Sometimes you have to choose between two evils, and just as it was 4 years ago in my view he is better than Biden, which doesn't take too much effort. Perhaps you should address your concerns to the DNC, not me, as to why they cannot produce someone that can win an election against probably the most disliked potus in our time. And don't forget to let us know how your message was received.

    If the Dems had the wisdom to put forward new blood with new ideas that threaten to do a better job of running the country, they might have me on board, but Biden cannot do it; if he ever became potus his carers would roll him out for set pieces with no Q&A while the Office is run entirely by others. Maybe there's something wrong with me and others that believe it's good to know who your leader is, but it's a bit late to change and I shall have to learn to live with that twisted view.

    Just as well I'm not saddled with the vote, though it's troubling that people like snubs are allowed to determine who runs their country.

  10. #2935
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Hey, go for it, just last week I was accused by another TD idiot of suggesting that Clinton as potus was harvesting human organs.

  11. #2936
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,665
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    If the Dems had the wisdom to put forward new blood with new ideas that threaten to do a better job of running the country, they might have me on board, but Biden cannot do it
    So how many times have you felt compelled to repeat this ad nauseam? We got it the first time.

  12. #2937
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,000
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    TDs hate fuelled lowlifes
    He's definitely got sand in some vulnerable parts today.

  13. #2938
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    So how many times have you felt compelled to repeat this ad nauseam? We got it the first time.
    Who's 'we'? - you clearly didn't!

  14. #2939
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by sqwiril View Post
    He's definitely got sand in some vulnerable parts today.
    Ah sqwiril, what a surprise you showing up!

  15. #2940
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,665
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Who's 'we'? - you clearly didn't!
    I got it and disregarded it because it is tosh and just shows that you do not know jack about US politics. I imagine that being as thick as you are that you will continue to bleat on with your talking point.

  16. #2941
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,005
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Hey, go for it, just last week I was accused by another TD idiot of suggesting that Clinton as potus was harvesting human organs.
    I thought you claimed he was profiting from the harvesting of human organs.

  17. #2942
    Thailand Expat
    Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    26-10-2020 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,477
    Joe Biden will be nominated as the Democratic Party nominee because he has overwhelmingly won a huge majority of delegates in primaries in a most states. And he did this by defeating a large range of challengers. To suggest that the DNC did not offer up the correct candidate, Jabir, is pure nonsense and reveals a fundamental misunderstanding of the process. And that is not being uppity. It is being accurate. To set yourself up as being somehow wiser than the electorate in the face of reality is uppity.
    This post has not been authorized by the TeakDoor censorship committee.

  18. #2943
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,654
    don't know if this has already been posted, but his asinine comment yesterday about postponing the election was an obvious attempt at distraction.....from the catastrophic GDP number and the john lewis funeral he wasn't attending.

    btw, if there isn't an election (and of course there will be), it will be president pelosi on january 20th.

  19. #2944
    Thailand Expat
    Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    26-10-2020 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,477
    ^I commented about that in the Trump thread. He is in the process of beating a hasty retreat from that 'suggestion' after he was heaped with scorn from his own party. He is digging the hole he is in deeper by the day.

  20. #2945
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    Joe Biden will be nominated as the Democratic Party nominee because he has overwhelmingly won a huge majority of delegates in primaries in a most states. And he did this by defeating a large range of challengers. To suggest that the DNC did not offer up the correct candidate, Jabir, is pure nonsense and reveals a fundamental misunderstanding of the process. And that is not being uppity. It is being accurate. To set yourself up as being somehow wiser than the electorate in the face of reality is uppity.
    Keep twisting, you may win a trophy. Yes Biden is the 'correct' candidate since he won the majority of delegates in the primaries. Well done, and naturally I didn't know that because both you and snubby say so.

    But someone is going to win that nomination, regardless of what chance that person has of defeating an incumbent Trump. With me so far? - really not difficult.

    My beef, which our resident cranks and now also you refuse to grasp, is that if the Dems ran candidates more suitable than a doddering icon, which really shouldn't take much effort and even in US politics surely this cannot be their best man, that person may or may not beat Trump, but there's a better chance of it happening than the zero they have with Biden.

    I suspect the Dems would like to win, and weird as it seems the best way to win an election is to put up your best candidate for the job, not a fool because he's up against a fool.

    It really isn't difficult to comprehend, unless you don't want to, and calling Trump an asshole which is about all we can agree on - does not make Biden the best person for the job!

    Over to you, sqwiril.

  21. #2946
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    ...btw, if there isn't an election (and of course there will be), it will be president pelosi on january 20th.
    That would be fun, I think I'd go for Biden!

  22. #2947
    Thailand Expat
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    25-10-2020 @ 03:08 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    5,892
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    That is not a misguided assumption since chico is banned from SC.

    Deluded.

    Back to the cellar boy.

  23. #2948
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:27 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Deluded.

    Back to the cellar boy.
    You really have to work on the 'ignore' thing


    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    That would be fun, I think I'd go for Biden!
    I'd prefer Pelosi . . . but then anyone but the orange afterbirth will do

  24. #2949
    Thailand Expat
    Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    26-10-2020 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,477
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Keep twisting, you may win a trophy. Yes Biden is the 'correct' candidate since he won the majority of delegates in the primaries. Well done, and naturally I didn't know that because both you and snubby say so.

    But someone is going to win that nomination, regardless of what chance that person has of defeating an incumbent Trump. With me so far? - really not difficult.

    [B]My beef, which our resident cranks and now also you refuse to grasp, is that if the Dems ran candidates more suitable than a doddering icon[/B], which really shouldn't take much effort and even in US politics surely this cannot be their best man, that person may or may not beat Trump, but there's a better chance of it happening than the zero they have with Biden.

    I suspect the Dems would like to win, and weird as it seems the best way to win an election is to put up your best candidate for the job, not a fool because he's up against a fool.

    It really isn't difficult to comprehend, unless you don't want to, and calling Trump an asshole which is about all we can agree on - does not make Biden the best person for the job!

    Over to you, sqwiril.
    Sanders
    Gabbard
    Warren
    Klobuchar
    Bloomberg
    Booker
    Buttigieg
    Yang
    Steyer
    Patrick
    Bennet

    So who did they miss? You are dissatisfied with Biden. I get it but he was the choice of the majority of voters. So this just comes down to you being disgruntled.
    Last edited by Humbert; 31-07-2020 at 05:46 PM.

  25. #2950
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    I get it but he was the choice of the majority of voters.
    That is the part that he does not understand and why he is out of sorts in US political threads. Bernie Sanders is not even a Democrat, but he runs as one because America is a fucking two party system.

    He simply does not understand how the American political system works. At all. The ironic thing is that he sits up on his soapbox and tries to bark about how smart he is and how dumb we must be to not see things his way. Pretty pathetic and laughable.

Page 118 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1868108110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126128168 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •