Page 710 of 733 FirstFirst ... 210610660700702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718720 ... LastLast
Results 17,726 to 17,750 of 18320
  1. #17726
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    The USofE is nothing more than a straw man the Brexit dreamers made up so that they can convince themselves the EU is all wrong and bound to fail.
    It sits next to the Turkish joining with 90m people invading the UK and the Euro has to be adopted...and an EU army to replace national ones.

    Project fear from both sides...
    As of posting that, you don't think the ultimate goal of the EU is USofE?

    Crikey I wish you the best of luck in life, you clearly need it.

  2. #17727
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,868
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    As of posting that, you don't think the ultimate goal of the EU is USofE?
    No. A few people's ideas are not fact, despite what Boris and Trump think

    If you could point to the section that details a "USofE", I'd be grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Upto until the 70's Australians referred to themselves as Pom's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Just asking the supposed teacher if he is a teacher,as anything more than ten syllables and he's fucked.

  3. #17728
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    Facts? Since when did the dreams of a mini-Napoleon become facts?
    Napoleon was a fact as were his dreams, or you wouldn't be labelling Macron like that; and ftr he also fcuked up something rotten, though the Brits were there to set him straight.

    Another fact is we're leaving, and the EU gods can sulk over it for the next few months.

  4. #17729
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:08 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,330
    I know you lot don't have brains, and only read one word at a time, but try to understand words in context...

    You see the fuk'n huge brand: France Diplomaticie??? That's where it's from, that's the link... If your brain is unable to understand that as a link then you have a basic comprehension problem.

    My exact wording was: facts written by the French authorities on this subject, with the title: President Macron's Initiative for Europe: A sovereign, united, democratic Europe.

    If your brain is unable to understand that as the fact that France has discussed and written their proposals/ideas/ideals of a sovereign and united one-Europe then you have a basic comprehension problem.

    Regarding Lom's suggestion of "a photo", I didn't post any photo, but rather a screen shot. Yet, in this context, I understand what you mean so I won't call you a "so retarded" because I don't have either: 1) the intention to troll; 2) a basic problem with comprehension.

    Words have meaning in context, the context is clear, my meaning is clear, and I gave links to the source (yes, you have to actually read the name to understand that...) and facts of what the French said.



    Try to understand: you lost. Brexit means Brexit.

    Your entire effort to keep this thread going is nothing more than trolling. You have been wrong at every turn. You are just ignorant trolls. BTW, the fact that a couple of you are the most hated and disrespected people of this board is no coincidence...
    How do I post these pictures???

  5. #17730
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,807
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    the ultimate goal of the EU
    The giveaway is here.

    It speaks of someone who just isn't comfortable with embracing a broad spectrum of views.

    Especially when they include the views of jonny foreigner and your ultimate nemesis, 'ze germanzzz'.

    Do you ever think of 'the ultimate goals of the houses of parliament'?

    Or do you see that the views of, say, Corbyn and Johnson are too disparate to make that concept sensible in all but a few areas like 'avoiding anarchy'?

    So how much sillier is it to talk as you do regarding a spectrum of views that is even broader, like within the EU?

  6. #17731
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    That's what it is so far, a French proposal based on Macron dreams. Those lots of "needs" in that document is their and his idea of what is needed.
    France is not running EU alone.
    Wrong again, these are not just Macron's dreams but those of Merkel, and while these two temporary influences will soon be gone the goal of the EU remains full union.

    The EEC was a bait and switch scam which fooled an entire continent; Gregor MacGregor had nothing on these people.

  7. #17732
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,868
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    but those of Merkel
    Again, could you please point to that reference. Thank you


    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    As of posting that, you don't think the ultimate goal of the EU is USofE?
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    If you could point to the section that details a "USofE", I'd be grateful


    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    the goal of the EU remains full union.
    I've scanned the EU Charter and can't seem to find this - I'd be much obliged if you could find it for me/us

    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Another fact is we're leaving, and the EU gods can sulk over it for the next few months.
    You flatter yourself . . . do you fund anyone trying to stop you from leaving? I've never seen a bunch of people so intent on leaving and making up stories on how people are stopping them, or trying to.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Especially when they include the views of jonny foreigner and your ultimate nemesis, 'ze germanzzz'.
    I think that exactly this is the crux of it . . . the old 'johnny foreigner' spittle
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Upto until the 70's Australians referred to themselves as Pom's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Just asking the supposed teacher if he is a teacher,as anything more than ten syllables and he's fucked.

  8. #17733
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    No. A few people's ideas are not fact, despite what Boris and Trump think

    If you could point to the section that details a "USofE", I'd be grateful
    If the world were not driven by the ideas of just a few people we'd still be living in caves.

    It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. - Mark Twain

    You've been had, get over it!

  9. #17734
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,868
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    You've been had, get over it!
    So, that's your reference . . . impressive.

    (sorry or editing my previous post a tad too late)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Upto until the 70's Australians referred to themselves as Pom's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Just asking the supposed teacher if he is a teacher,as anything more than ten syllables and he's fucked.

  10. #17735
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    53.765762, -2.692337.
    Posts
    9,872
    Erm, its not just the Frenchies idea, its shared by a number of senior EU politicians. It is however funny that remainers suddenly find themselves debating the terms Idea and Fact when they insisted their "Facts" on leave would see the sky fall in. Hilarious.

  11. #17736
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Posts
    13,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    You are still calling ideas facts Betty. They are nothing more than the ideas of one man in one of the 27 nations. A man who is not even popular in his own country.
    ineed, Macron wet dreams are not going to happen for now, at least not until Germany Nazi-in-Chief, Merkel, is still active

    the EU Army is a necessary logic, NATO is something from the past, but most EU27 are too lazy and cheap to finance one

    the UK could have been useful in building the new EU Army, but again their addiction to their former colony stop them from being or participating into a new superpower

    remember how the US treated you after WW2, Germany and France were getting a better deal, and they lost

  12. #17737
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:08 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,330
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    If the world were not driven by the ideas of just a few people we'd still be living in caves.

    It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. - Mark Twain

    You've been had, get over it!
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Erm, its not just the Frenchies idea, its shared by a number of senior EU politicians. It is however funny that remainers suddenly find themselves debating the terms Idea and Fact when they insisted their "Facts" on leave would see the sky fall in. Hilarious.
    It's pointless, Gentlemen.

    This group of posters have been wrong at every turn. Earlier in the threads life they were speaking the same way about a European army, they seem to have given up on that one. Earlier in the thread they were talking about the majority of British people now wanting to remain, they seem to have given up on that one. Earlier in the thread the were talking about no backstop changes, no EU agreement changes, the changes were made, so they seem to have given up on those. Earlier in the thread they made claims about the state of the pound and the British economy (by now), they've been proven wrong on that one sand stopped talking about it.

    They are internet trolls. They have been wrong at every turn. It's pointless having a discussion with these types of posters.
    How do I post these pictures???

  13. #17738
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Posts
    13,929
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    No. A few people's ideas are not fact, despite what Boris and Trump think

    If you could point to the section that details a "USofE", I'd be grateful
    This is a pointless debate, the USoE was a clear objective of the EC since the 1970s, not sure why the usual idiots forgot about it, but British MPs certainly didn't, hence why many of them have been so anti-Euro since day 1

    You can't claim you didn't know about the USoE because you clearly did when you signed up for the EU project

    now re-stating and faking the real reasons for leaving is not the best way to prepare the future,

    focus on what you want to be, not what the EU is or will be

  14. #17739
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Posts
    13,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post

    This group of posters have been wrong at every turn. Earlier in the threads life they were speaking the same way about a European army, they seem to have given up on that one. Earlier in the thread they were talking about the majority of British people now wanting to remain, they seem to have given up on that one.
    hardly, we correctly predicted that hard Brexit wasn't going to happen, when again a few months ago, you were betting your life that Boris will not EXTEND and go hard Brexit on Oct 31, which clearly didn't happen

    and since Maybot and Boris denied giving a voice to the people through a REF2 to consolidate or confirm Brexit, it's clear they had knowledge that a REF2 wouldn't go their way this time

    52% is a very small majority for something so complex and strategic as Brexit

  15. #17740
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:08 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,330
    ^ in September/October, I was very unsure of how Brexit would pan out or not. The parliamentary remoaners were well in the game at that time until, the Lib Dem leader started to believe her own propaganda and opted for an election; and the British people decided (again...).

    No hard Brexit? Nobody knows. It's likely that the EU will just do the same as they always do, and did last time, they will play hardball then back down at the 11th hour, so they'll likely be a Canada style deal where Britain does not align with EU regulations/laws. But, at this point, nobody knows. There could still be a hard Brexit if the EU get ahead of themselves... Britain will do better by a socalled hard Brexit than the EU...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    This is a pointless debate, the USoE was a clear objective of the EC since the 1970s, not sure why the usual idiots forgot about it, but British MPs certainly didn't, hence why many of them have been so anti-Euro since day 1

    You can't claim you didn't know about the USoE because you clearly did when you signed up for the EU project
    ...
    Don't say that, Papillion - they won't like you saying something that doesn't fit their limited knowledge. You have to help them feel comfortable: there will be no EU army, and there will be no sovereign EU superstate. Repeat that, they will feel comfortable with this incorrect information.
    How do I post these pictures???

  16. #17741
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Posts
    13,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    Don't say that, Papillion - they won't like you saying something that doesn't fit their limited knowledge. You have to help them feel comfortable: there will be no EU army, and there will be no sovereign EU superstate. Repeat that, they will feel comfortable with this incorrect information.
    for now, only Brexitters seem to be uncomfortable with the idea of USoE and the EU Army

    but this is not reality yet, so claiming like Brexiteers do, that there is an emergency to leave, even with a Hard Brexit, because this is going to happen tomorrow

    We are still 20 years away from that, probably slowed down with the integration of the Eastern bloc

    20 years, that's what it will take to resolve Brexit entirely, so perfect timing

  17. #17742
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:08 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,330
    ^ but the EU won't be around in 20 years...

    The ESoE and EU army = war. War within Europe, the superstate against the people, and International war as the EU start attempting to empire build and cross the US, China and Russia.

    https://www.thelocal.fr/20181107/fiv...marshal-petain

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brexit - It's Still On!-screenshot-2020-02-17-16-26-a  
    Last edited by Bettyboo; 17-02-2020 at 02:28 PM.
    How do I post these pictures???

  18. #17743
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:55 PM
    Posts
    6,502
    EU must develop 'appetite for power', Borrell says

    MUNICH (Reuters) - European Union governments need to be willing to intervene in international crises or risk prolonging paralysis in their foreign policy, the EU’s top diplomat said on Sunday.

    The EU is the world’s largest trading bloc but it often fails to speak with one voice on foreign policy because its policy-making requires consensus among members. EU governments are divided on issues from Libya to Venezuela.

    “Europe has to develop an appetite for power,” the EU’s foreign policy chief Josep Borrell told the Munich Security Conference, stressing that did not only mean military power.

    “We should be able to act ... not everyday making comments, expressing concern,” he told leaders, lawmakers and diplomats.

    With its economic power, the bloc has been able to boast of a “soft power”, but its influence in the world has waned, partly because U.S. President Donald Trump’s “America First”‘ policies have undermined European priorities.

    Trump’s decision to pull out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, as well as the Paris climate accord, his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital before a final peace settlement and his criticism of NATO are at odds with European positions.

    With new leadership in Brussels, the EU has launched into a flurry of diplomacy since January, particularly on the Middle East.

    But the bloc was still divided on how to react to Trump’s peace proposal for the Palestinians and Israel. Efforts to revive a maritime mission off Libya to uphold a U.N. arms embargo have run into difficulties, diplomats say.

    “When there is no unanimity (in the EU), the remaining majority have to act,” Borrell said.

    EU must develop 'appetite for power', Borrell says - Reuters

  19. #17744
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Posts
    13,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    ^ but the EU won't be around in 20 years...
    stop worrying about the future of the EU

    focus on where the UK will be or want to be in 20 years

  20. #17745
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:08 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,330
    ^ the UK is looking good; happy days.

    ^^ Josep Borrell a member of the Spanish Socialist Workers' Party; seems like a familiar name.
    How do I post these pictures???

  21. #17746
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    11,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    stop worrying about the future of the EU

    focus on where the UK will be or want to be in 20 years
    The EU will still be around, in whatever guise the bankers and Freemasons controlling it (ever wonder what organizations like the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Royal Institute of International Affairs, etc etc, actually do.? And why the media never report their secretive meetings and decisions.?) are hiding behind. UN; World Bank, WHO, IMF, etc.
    The ultimate goal of the Globalists / Illuminated Ones has always been a centralized bank, currency, world army and government. The aim is to wipe out free trade and any competition, and control the narrative because they own all the mainstream media.
    As any Biologist will inform you; a species without diversity is a species in decline. Fuck the EU.

  22. #17747
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,868
    Quote Originally Posted by kmart View Post
    As any Biologist will inform you; a species without diversity is a species in decline. Fuck the EU.
    And the EU is developing while the UK is regressing, a point well made
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Upto until the 70's Australians referred to themselves as Pom's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Just asking the supposed teacher if he is a teacher,as anything more than ten syllables and he's fucked.

  23. #17748
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,807
    One thing BREXIT will not be doing is encouraging diversity.

  24. #17749
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,868
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    One thing BREXIT will not be doing is encouraging diversity.
    Not quite true, is it. Replacing Polish plumbers with ones from India. Nurses from across Europe with ones from The Gambia, physicians from Europe with ones from Bangladesh, lecturers and teachers from Europe with ones from Swaziland and Tonga etc etc etc etc

    That is diversity, cyrille
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Upto until the 70's Australians referred to themselves as Pom's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Just asking the supposed teacher if he is a teacher,as anything more than ten syllables and he's fucked.

  25. #17750
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Posts
    13,929
    will the UK get fucked over this? of course it will, but that's besides the point and too late to worry now

    let's see if Boris will do another 180 in December by going for another extension or giving up on everything and yield to all EU demands, like he did already

    and Betty will see this as another British victory, the proud little nationalist

Page 710 of 733 FirstFirst ... 210610660700702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718720 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. rebbu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •