Page 709 of 733 FirstFirst ... 209609659699701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717719 ... LastLast
Results 17,701 to 17,725 of 18321
  1. #17701
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:11 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,330
    ^ don't be silly, PAG - that's not supported by Mr Sausage's predictions, so how could it possibly be true???
    How do I post these pictures???

  2. #17702
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Posts
    6,290
    Brexit - It's Still On!-sausage-dick-jpg

  3. #17703
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,872
    Quote Originally Posted by PAG View Post
    Indeed, jumping the queue perhaps, ahead of Turkey and Ukraine.
    Except that t's not a queue, there are pre-requisites

    Isn't it quaint how the Brexiteers are now so concerned with the EU's well-being - nice deflection
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Upto until the 70's Australians referred to themselves as Pom's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Just asking the supposed teacher if he is a teacher,as anything more than ten syllables and he's fucked.

  4. #17704
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    53.765762, -2.692337.
    Posts
    9,875
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Except that t's not a queue, there are pre-requisitesIsn't it quaint how the Brexiteers are now so concerned with the EU's well-being - nice deflection
    Isn't it quiant how yet another non-UK or even EU citizen feels compelled to post on the Brexit thread.

  5. #17705
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,807
    ffs...how about sabang.

    australian - but he's in favour of BREXIT so no problem for you, and no problem for remainers either because we're not utter cox with hang ups about who posts on the internet.

  6. #17706
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,872
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Isn't it quiant how yet another non-UK or even EU citizen feels compelled to post on the Brexit thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    ffs...how about sabang.
    Unlike sabang I am also an EU-citizen . . . another swing and miss, NPK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Upto until the 70's Australians referred to themselves as Pom's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Just asking the supposed teacher if he is a teacher,as anything more than ten syllables and he's fucked.

  7. #17707
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    53.765762, -2.692337.
    Posts
    9,875
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    ffs...how about sabang.

    australian - but he's in favour of BREXIT so no problem for you, and no problem for remainers either because we're not utter cox with hang ups about who posts on the internet.
    Goodness, calm down its all a bit of friendly banter. I am being a bit naughty, having a pop before school tomorrow.

  8. #17708
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,872
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Isn't it quiant how yet another non-UK or even EU citizen feels compelled to post on the Brexit thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    ffs...how about sabang.
    Unlike sabang I am also an EU-citizen (double, actually), as are my children . . . another swing and miss, NPK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Upto until the 70's Australians referred to themselves as Pom's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Just asking the supposed teacher if he is a teacher,as anything more than ten syllables and he's fucked.

  9. #17709
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Posts
    6,290
    Why do you feel so hard done by sib?

    You had no say in it.

    Had you been living and working in the UK fair enough.

  10. #17710
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    53.765762, -2.692337.
    Posts
    9,875
    Syb should be grateful as since Brexit the price of his inherited house has gone up. There is literally no pleasing some people.

  11. #17711
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:14 PM
    Posts
    13,929
    Sabang is British born but lives in Australia if I am not mistaken, so he is European by nature

  12. #17712
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:49 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    31,329
    Some sense from BF. It seems the ignorance of many of these bremoaners is further compounded by their utter ignorance. Yes, I am a dual UK/ Aussie citizen, and passport holder. I have also lived and worked in the UK, as well as British HK- if that counts (it did to me- because as a Brit national I had automatic right of residence there). So I ain't exactly commenting offhand strine like Paul Hogan, while swinging from the Harbour Bridge. I'm a Pom!

    And that United States of Europe thing is of utmost importance to the average Brit. The UK did not sign up for that, did not ask for that, and never wanted that. Exactly how Macron & ilks schemes and ambitions for the EU may go is ultimately for them to decide, but we're out, and no part of it. But we'd luv to continue being your friends while drinking your wine and driving your cars (but not at the same time). Actually, that is what we naively thought the EU was all about.

    We ain't ceding our national sovereignty to Eurocrats, or anyone else. Sadly, it appears to us now that the EU was a trojan horse towards exactly this end. 'Bye.
    Last edited by sabang; 17-02-2020 at 04:46 AM.

  13. #17713
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:49 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    31,329
    Well done bremoaners, now that the true agenda has been laid bare you have changed my theoretical vote (I didn't vote) from Bremain to Brexit. Your powers of persuasion are extraordinary!

    So lets make this clear, and kindly digest this over a latte'. So you want to be a citizen of an integrated Euro superstate- that's fine. Move there, before it's too late, and get a damn residency organised. Quit sobbing- it changes nothing. Brexit has happened, and you have a roughly one year window to become a free resident of your chosen state. The rest of us won't miss you- we're proudly British, in spite of all her faults. Heck, we'd even love to come and visit you regularly. Unless you're one of those UKIP numpties, to be British does not imply any dislike of Europe, au contraire- isn't that obvious in our spending and holiday habits? But our sovereignty is not for auction- not in Maastricht, Bruxelles or any other place we can't pronounce.
    Last edited by sabang; 17-02-2020 at 05:26 AM.

  14. #17714
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    4,150
    Deviation and obfuscation from the usual sources. Following two insightful posts from Sabang. (My apologies, because I thought you were Dutch).
    Killing the UKIP/false flag along with the seasoned misinterpretations of project fear. All project fear has done is given a future sense of well being to remain voters, based on an event that no one truly understands. As I have been at pains to point out, this disentanglement has never happened before, so seekingass believes in the freedom to turn postulation, supposition and fantasy into a comforting fact, for him and other fools.

  15. #17715
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:58 PM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    8,213
    The USofE is nothing more than a straw man the Brexit dreamers made up so that they can convince themselves the EU is all wrong and bound to fail.
    It sits next to the Turkish joining with 90m people invading the UK and the Euro has to be adopted...and an EU army to replace national ones.

    Project fear from both sides...

  16. #17716
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:11 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,330
    ^ do you read? Macron has been very clear about the USofE, as have many others.

    You folks are still saying there's no European army despite the fact it has been stated as such by the EU.

    Sabang is one of the most thoughtful and intelligent posters on TD, so for two of the biggest morons (Cyrille and Mr Sausage) to call him stupid just reiterates their trollish ignorance. As for calling Cyrille a grammar Nazi, despite his effort to highlight spelling mistakes, he has no qualification or knowledge in/of linguistics, just a typical unthinking jobsworth type...

    Facts written by the French authorities on this subject:





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brexit - It's Still On!-screenshot-2020-02-17-12-38-a   Brexit - It's Still On!-screenshot-2020-02-17-12-37-a   Brexit - It's Still On!-screenshot-2020-02-17-12-37-a  
    How do I post these pictures???

  17. #17717
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    Facts written by the French authorities on this subject
    Facts? Since when did the dreams of a mini-Napoleon become facts?
    May the bridges I burn light my way

    There is no plan for no deal because we're going to get a great deal - Boris Johnson in HoC 11 July 2017

  18. #17718
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:11 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,330
    ^ fuk me. Read above, from the French, the facts of their proposal.

    Are you of the Nick Clegg School of Thinking: there will be no European army!

    How do I post these pictures???

  19. #17719
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:58 PM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    8,213
    You are still calling ideas facts Betty. They are nothing more than the ideas of one man in one of the 27 nations. A man who is not even popular in his own country.

  20. #17720
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    fuk me. Read above, from the French, the facts of their proposal.
    That's what it is so far, a French proposal based on Macron dreams. Those lots of "needs" in that document is their and his idea of what is needed.
    France is not running EU alone.
    May the bridges I burn light my way

    There is no plan for no deal because we're going to get a great deal - Boris Johnson in HoC 11 July 2017

  21. #17721
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    Facts written by the French authorities on this subject:


    Some text about what somebody sees as a need for the future is now a...FACT!

    Well there it is...your idiocy exposed in black and white.

    Well done!

    No wonder you're in awe of sabang's intellectual gifts.

  22. #17722
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:11 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,330
    Fuk me, you are lying bastards, you just troll endlessly.

    I linked to facts, things really written by the French authorities with clear statements, titled: President Macron's Initiative for Europe.

    You trolls have been wrong at every turn. You are utterly ignorant. You have lost, get over it. Britain is leaving. The British economy is doing well. The EU are federalising even more, have grander integration plans, becoming ever more insane and detached from the people and their wishes.

    The Germans now have an impossible problem trying to keep the French in check and paying more money into the EU while their economy is struggling. The Eu is fuk'd...
    How do I post these pictures???

  23. #17723
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    I linked to facts,
    You didn't "link to" anything, you posted a fekkin "photo of" and that's because you are so retarded that you can't copy and paste a text that others can quote from!
    Last edited by lom; 17-02-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    May the bridges I burn light my way

    There is no plan for no deal because we're going to get a great deal - Boris Johnson in HoC 11 July 2017

  24. #17724
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    Fuk me, you are lying bastards, you just troll endlessly.

    I linked to facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    President Macron's Initiative for Europe.
    A fact is a thing that is known to be consistent with objective reality and can be proven to be true with evidence. ... The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability — that is whether it can be demonstrated to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    You didn't link to anything, you posted a fekkin photo
    Neither a link nor a fact.



    Priceless!


  25. #17725
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    20,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    I linked to facts
    To be fair, BB. The fact is that it is an idea, nothing else
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Upto until the 70's Australians referred to themselves as Pom's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Just asking the supposed teacher if he is a teacher,as anything more than ten syllables and he's fucked.

Page 709 of 733 FirstFirst ... 209609659699701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717719 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •