1. #11851
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Posts
    13,480
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    Because us Brits are an entrepreneurial lot, we can find a way to make money using minimal of our time so still got plenty of time to get pissed and play pool. Obviously this doesn't apply to all Brits, TEFLers being a prime example.
    when you say entrepeneur, I think you mean engaging in petty criminal activities, like Time Share, Betting Scams, and dodgy retirement planning

    but yes, you are right

  2. #11852
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    when you say entrepeneur, I think you mean engaging in petty criminal activities, like Time Share, Betting Scams, and dodgy retirement planning

    but yes, you are right
    When there's a gap in the market to be exploited......

  3. #11853
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,368
    It's certainly no surprise that you're comfortable with people who defraud innocent people of millions.

    What's odd is that you think that reflects on anyone but you.

  4. #11854
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    It's certainly no surprise that you're comfortable with people who defraud innocent people of millions.

    What's odd is that you think that reflects on anyone but you.
    Fuck you're a tedious twat, nasty viewing on the spycam again?

  5. #11855
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,368
    Calling someone tedious, then dragging a comment that's been made hundreds of times back into something resembling life yet again.

    Quintessentially 'you'.


  6. #11856
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Calling someone tedious, then dragging a comment that's been made hundreds of times back into something resembling life yet again.

    Quintessentially 'you'.

    I call you a tedious twat because that's exactly what you are, day after day, year after year the same pointless tedious posts with nothing to do with the subject. It's not the members of this board fault that you're a sad pathetic twat with no life, full of bitterness and hate at how your life has turned out. Spending your time between a condo in the sandpit and a shoebox in Thailand where in both places due to you being a social misfit you have no life thus spend all your time spouting your never ending tedious pointless drivel on forums boring them to death.

  7. #11857
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    8,025
    Boris is up in court on May 14 over the Brexit red bus lie regarding payments to the EU and using the saved money to prop up the NHS. First part is a private hearing.

  8. #11858
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Boris is up in court on May 14 over the Brexit red bus lie regarding payments to the EU and using the saved money to prop up the NHS. First part is a private hearing.
    Since the referendum the NHS is already receiving more than an extra 350 mill a week prior to the ref. So good luck with that one and we haven't even left and still paying into the EU.

  9. #11859
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,368
    All of which is completely irrelevant to Boris's lies.

  10. #11860
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    All of which is completely irrelevant to Boris's lies.
    Which lies would these be?

  11. #11861
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    ^Buffy will deny the existence of gravity if it happens to make his beloved Tories look bad.

  12. #11862
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    ^Buffy will deny the existence of gravity if it happens to make his beloved Tories look bad.
    My beloved Tories? I have no time for this shower of shit government, however they are still preferable to your pin up boy Corbyn. So how much in extra benefit payments are you hoping for if Corbyn does get into no.10?

  13. #11863
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    My beloved Tories? I have no time for this shower of shit government,
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    ^Buffy will deny the existence of gravity...
    See what I mean? His forum avatar is a picture of Thatcher and he defends the Tories at every turn in this thread, but is now denying everything and saying the opposite is true.

  14. #11864
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    ...... your pin up boy Corbyn. So how much in extra benefit payments are you hoping for if Corbyn does get into no.10?
    Quote me supporting Corbyn for PM? ...or it didn't happen.

  15. #11865
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,368
    I got the same nonsense weeks back from jabber.

    I'm really not sure they actually read ​much.

  16. #11866
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    See what I mean? His forum avatar is a picture of Thatcher and he defends the Tories at every turn in this thread, but is now denying everything and saying the opposite is true.
    Where have I defended the Tories? Pointing out to you that they are the largest party in local government and by quite some distance isn't defending them, it's just educating you. Why dont you click on the avatar and see what it says idiot.

  17. #11867
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    I got the same nonsense weeks back from jabber.

    I'm really not sure they actually read ​much.
    Says the clueless moron who doesn't even know the difference between the deficit and debt. Anyway about these Boris lies, or have you given up on that aswell?

  18. #11868
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,368
    We had an exchange on BREXITer lies of 30 posts or so a long while back.

    Too long for a layabout drunk with a low IQ like you to remember.

  19. #11869
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    We had an exchange on BREXITer lies of 30 posts or so a long while back.

    Too long for a layabout drunk with a low IQ like you to remember.
    In other words as usual you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. No surprise there.

  20. #11870
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    8,025
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    Since the referendum the NHS is already receiving more than an extra 350 mill a week prior to the ref. So good luck with that one and we haven't even left and still paying into the EU.
    The lie was that the UK is sending the EU 350m/week.

  21. #11871
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    The lie was that the UK is sending the EU 350m/week.
    350 mill without the rebate, 250 mill with it.

  22. #11872
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    8,025
    Since the 100m difference never leaves the treasury on a journey to the EU it was a lie to say it did.

  23. #11873
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Since the 100m difference never leaves the treasury on a journey to the EU it was a lie to say it did.
    I don't really think anyone gives a shit who voted Brexit if its 350 mill or 250 mill net. The point is it's a load of money that could and should have been spent in the UK, over 100 billion since the year 2000.

  24. #11874
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238

  25. #11875
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Posts
    13,748
    The sheer, bone-aching idiocy of this simpleton representation of the world as depicted by these Brexit demagogues for the benefit of retards simply confirms the observation by Einstein that indeed stupidity is the only guaranteed infinite in the cosmos.
    The more amusing cretinism in this pamphlet designed for the credulous lower end English dross too dull-brained to distinguish a fart from a thought is the not inconsiderable fact that the dickheads have omitted to include the bureaucracies of the 150 odd WTO countries engaged in administering the tariffs of their economic regimes. It implies that in dealing with another country, say, Thailand, under the WTO structure one will not have to deal with any other civil service department or other agency in exporting goods to that market.
    I know in order to sell a lie to the stupid one only has to reduce it to terms understood easily by a moron but that principle is usually only applicable to coon states and their pygmy dumbo citizens deprived of the means to think otherwise.
    Quite amusing therefore to see it promoted by Bumbumboy on behalf of his constituency, the lower end British, where it is evidently accepted as the "truth"

    Honestly, it truly does beggar belief that a so-called developed western society can produce so many stupid people unhampered by the intelligence to distinguish their arse from their elbow.

    Brexit is for the unintelligent, and there it is.
    Last edited by Seekingasylum; 07-05-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Page 475 of 718 FirstFirst ... 375425465467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483485525575 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •