1. #8251
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    None of them is going to stand down and have a bi election, Doris can't govern for much longer so a General Election is inevitable later this year now.

  2. #8252
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,761
    ^ I hope you're not gonna follow my terrible spelling of 'bi-election' which is probably some kind of sexual gender re-assignment thing...

    I see these 11 as complete cowards and against democracy; just a terrible group, one and all; but, there are so many terrible MPs in this current House of Parliament; you'd be struggling to pick 20 decent MPs from the entire chamber.

    I can' see many of the 11 being re-elected once a General Election does take place.
    How do I post these pictures???

  3. #8253
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    If you're on the same team as Soubry, the worst politician I have even seen, then you know something's wrong.
    I'll know something's terribly wrong if I start thinking that 7,000 people losing their jobs is all part of a 'leaner Britain'.

  4. #8254
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    I'll know something's terribly wrong if I start thinking that 7,000 people losing their jobs is all part of a 'leaner Britain'.
    Miners, steel workers, ship builders, the first British car industry, but that just the last 60 years .......... how many more jobs will be lost before we achieve higher employment?

  5. #8255
    Utopian Expat
    Chittychangchang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,030
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    None of them is going to stand down and have a bi election, Doris can't govern for much longer so a General Election is inevitable later this year now.
    No chance of them taking the moral high ground and taking their noses out of the trough.

  6. #8256
    Thailand Expat
    Mandaloopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:37 PM
    Location
    ᠮᠣᠩᠭᠣᠯ ᠤᠯᠤᠰ
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    I'll know something's terribly wrong if I start thinking that 7,000 people losing their jobs is all part of a 'leaner Britain'.
    Tray tour. Get behind are cuntry, what a disk race.
    I for one can't wait to get my paws on the Brexit 50p

  7. #8257
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,761
    Remoaners with no policies, no ideas and all their dummies have been spat out...

    How do I post these pictures???

  8. #8258
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    Remoaners with no policies, no ideas and all their dummies have been spat out...
    So this is your idea of analysis?

    One utterly puerile potshot and a video you haven't embedded properly?

    You need to remove the 's', and while you're at it, take the 'bullhit' out too.

    Obviously no new party starts with fully formed policies.

    I for one congratulate them on standing up for what they believe in.

  9. #8259
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,761
    Here's some truth from somebody who actually has been through the experience of being part of the EU process on Britain's behalf:

    How do I post these pictures???

  10. #8260
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    3,990
    Tony Benn, Dennis Skinner, Robin Cook. All outstanding MPs and men of principle. WTF happened to the Labour Party?

  11. #8261
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Long may Labour remain unelectable.

  12. #8262
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:55 PM
    Posts
    13,409
    your politics and politicians are so fucked

  13. #8263
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:55 PM
    Posts
    13,409
    no deal Brexit is going to be the final blow to the great British empire,

    it took one last stupid act by the very people who were looking back on that great empire

  14. #8264
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Tony Benn, Dennis Skinner, Robin Cook. All outstanding MPs and men of principle. WTF happened to the Labour Party?
    It was hijacked by the centre-right aka new labour... right wing politicians are all cunts without exception.

  15. #8265
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    It was hijacked by the centre-right aka new labour... right wing politicians are all cunts without exception.
    Spoken like a true free loader who expects others to pay for his life.

  16. #8266
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    no deal Brexit is going to be the final blow to the great British empire,

    it took one last stupid act by the very people who were looking back on that great empire
    Leaving of WTO rules would be a dream, free from EU clutches once and for all but sadly Doris is going to ask for an extension to A50 if can't get changes to the backstop. Hopefully EU will say no.

  17. #8267
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    9,599
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    None of them is going to stand down and have a bi election, Doris can't govern for much longer so a General Election is inevitable later this year now.
    The clock is ticking for Labour to ditch their anchor, Corbyn, but they won't; the hard Left are incapable of accepting that it's own leader could be their main obstacle to power.

    A joke that's no joke!

  18. #8268
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    Spoken like a true free loader who expects others to pay for his life.
    The usual strawman reply from Buffaloboy..

  19. #8269
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    9,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    your politics and politicians are so fucked
    Monkeys and typewriters, that's twice in a month!

    There must be some truth in this, I shall study harder.

  20. #8270
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    Leaving of WTO rules would be a dream, free from EU clutches once and for all.........


    Even the Tories are not this stupid and reckless(which is really saying something) otherwise they would have done this already!

  21. #8271
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post


    Even the Tories are not this stupid and reckless(which is really saying something) otherwise they would have done this already!
    Real Tories want a clean Brexit just a shame the majority of Mps under the Tory banner at present would be better at home in the Lib Dems anyway 3 red Tories left hopefully more to follow and the Conservative party can have a clean out and become Conservative again.

  22. #8272
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    ^How many pre-existing deals( the UK has with international countries via EU framework ) have been re-secured under new non-eu contracts, I believe the Tories promised 40 would be ready and waiting to be signed on March 29th.

    ...& how many fantastic brand new trade deals are ready to go on March 29th?


    Hard numbers only please...?

  23. #8273
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 04:00 PM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    ^How many pre-existing deals( the UK has with international countries via EU framework ) have been re-secured under new non-eu contracts, I believe the Tories promised 40 would be ready and waiting to be signed on March 29th.

    ...& how many fantastic brand new trade deals are ready to go on March 29th?


    Hard numbers only please...?
    Are you incapable of educating yourself?

  24. #8274
    Utopian Expat
    Chittychangchang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,030
    I see that that Scouser far left fanatic Derek Hatton has been let back in the Labour party after having been expelled 30 years ago for his loony views.

    Clean Brexit is what the majority want and no amount of remoaning, excuses and bull shit will change that.

    The British electorate have grown wise and wary to it

  25. #8275
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    ^The usual Brexiteer waffle ...no hard numbers in Fantasy Island.

Page 331 of 714 FirstFirst ... 231281321323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339341381431 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •