1. #27601
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,990
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Bolton says he was there: fake news.
    What a brain dead brain washed kool aid drinker believes.



    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    John Bolton Says Trump's Remarks on Military Are Despicable - Bloomberg
    THE TRUTH.

    D you ever feel embarrassed when your hero is proven to be a bold face liar?

  2. #27602
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,881


    Fox News Confirms Trump Called Veterans "Suckers" and "Losers" - YouTube


    It's hillarious to hear trumpanzees say he denies it.
    Did they really expect him to admit it.

    As for John Bolton. That book was out before this even became public so I doubt it was addressed let alone denied.

    http://Fox News Confirms Trump Calle...ers" - YouTube
    Last edited by Cujo; 05-09-2020 at 10:49 AM.
    “If we stop testing right now we’d have very few cases, if any.” Donald J Trump.

  3. #27603
    Thailand Expat
    Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    26-10-2020 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,477
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Stop lying
    Repeater has shown him self to be a liar over and over.

    This shit is sticking. No one can deny he said this stuff. He's desperate because his campaign is unraveling before his eyes.

  4. #27604
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    No one can deny he said this stuff
    Well I for one am utterly shocked that a guy who dodged the draft, attacked gold-star families, maligned POWs, supported Russia after learning they'd put bounties out on US soldiers, a guy who stole from his own cancer charity for kids, would say something like that. Shocked I tell you.

    Who could've seen it coming.

  5. #27605
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,881
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Stop lying:


    John Bolton Says Trump's Remarks on Military Are Despicable - Bloomberg


    All you are doing is promoting the echo-chamber bullshit that the Trump campaign is desperately throwing out there to try to deny.

    And they are doing this because they know it's true and it's highly damaging.
    Good link.

    Pity tommy numbnuts and deeks have scurried off back to their echo chamber. I'd love to rub some of this in their noses.

  6. #27606
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,881
    What a legend.


  7. #27607
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:38 PM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    4,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    You want excitement in a presidential candidate?

    You must be drinking too much hydroxychloroqine.
    A genuine statesman would be a good start. Biden is too middle ground vanilla, unlikely to kick Trumps sorry ass.

    You do realise that picking a “safe” candidate will go a long way to getting Trump another 4 years? I really do hope I’m proved wrong, but Biden is a big risk.

  8. #27608
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,000
    ^^ But there's so much material of him being an utter dumb cnut actually on tape.

    Stuff that he can just deny saying is waay behind.

  9. #27609
    Thailand Expat
    Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    26-10-2020 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Biden is too middle ground vanilla
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    You do realise that picking a “safe” candidate will go a long way to getting Trump another 4 years?
    And you offer these pearls of wisdom having a through understanding of the history of US presidential politics?

    America wants a return to normalcy. Everyone is tired of Trump's bullshit.
    Last edited by Humbert; 05-09-2020 at 11:58 AM.

  10. #27610
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,000
    I didn't post that and yeah, I agree it's bollocks.

    You may justifiably consider me unqualified to comment too though.

    However Switch is an outsider to the human race.

    Cheers.

  11. #27611
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Posts
    4,913
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    I didn't post that and yeah, I agree it's bollocks.

    You may justifiably consider me unqualified to comment too though.

    However Switch is an outsider to the human race.

    Cheers.
    A nod to the JCC line sneakily slipped in there.

  12. #27612
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    11,242
    Donald Trump says US has not seen evidence Alexei Navalny was poisoned by Russia

    President Donald Trump says the US does not know whether Alexei Navalny was poisoned by Russia, despite NATO, the German Government and his own press secretary agreeing that he was the victim of an assassination attempt.

    "I don't know exactly what happened," he said.
    "I think it's sad, it's tragic, it's terrible, it shouldn't happen. We haven't had any proof yet, but I will take a look.

    "It is interesting that everybody's always mentioning Russia, and I don't mind you mentioning Russia.

    "We'll take a look at the numbers and the documents, because we're going to be sent a lot of documents over the next few days."

    Donald Trump says US has not seen evidence Alexei Navalny was poisoned by Russia - ABC News


    We need a few Trump emojis !
    “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”

  13. #27613
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,005
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Donald Trump says US has not seen evidence Alexei Navalny was poisoned by Russia

    President Donald Trump says the US does not know whether Alexei Navalny was poisoned by Russia, despite NATO, the German Government and his own press secretary agreeing that he was the victim of an assassination attempt.

    "I don't know exactly what happened," he said.
    "I think it's sad, it's tragic, it's terrible, it shouldn't happen. We haven't had any proof yet, but I will take a look.

    "It is interesting that everybody's always mentioning Russia, and I don't mind you mentioning Russia.

    "We'll take a look at the numbers and the documents, because we're going to be sent a lot of documents over the next few days."

    Donald Trump says US has not seen evidence Alexei Navalny was poisoned by Russia - ABC News

    We need a few Trump emojis !

    Obviously got an urgent text from the boss.


    President Donald Trump-eade632458b26e00068198d732cc0bb8-png

  14. #27614
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,881
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Donald Trump says US has not seen evidence Alexei Navalny was poisoned by Russia

    President Donald Trump says the US does not know whether Alexei Navalny was poisoned by Russia, despite NATO, the German Government and his own press secretary agreeing that he was the victim of an assassination attempt.

    "I don't know exactly what happened," he said.
    "I think it's sad, it's tragic, it's terrible, it shouldn't happen. We haven't had any proof yet, but I will take a look.

    "It is interesting that everybody's always mentioning Russia, and I don't mind you mentioning Russia.

    "We'll take a look at the numbers and the documents, because we're going to be sent a lot of documents over the next few days."

    Donald Trump says US has not seen evidence Alexei Navalny was poisoned by Russia - ABC News


    We need a few Trump emojis !
    Aaaaand no one's talking about what he said about war dead anymore. It slips to page 2 for a week then some other absurdity pushes it to page 3 and so on.
    He shouldn't even be commenting on Navalney but it's the distraction he needs.

  15. #27615
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Aaaaand no one's talking about what he said about war dead anymore. It slips to page 2 for a week then some other absurdity pushes it to page 3 and so on.
    He shouldn't even be commenting on Navalney but it's the distraction he needs.
    Nah. This will not go away for trump.

    Even before this. Trump was losing ground with the troops (normally pro-rebublican), this is going to tank him, and that is a LOT of votes.

  16. #27616
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    33,199
    Trump often sees an American landscape of 'losers' and 'suckers'

    WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump moved swiftly in the last few hours to counter The Atlantic's report that he referred to dead American soldiers as "losers" and "suckers" because it has the power to damage his re-election campaign.


    "All they are trying to do is influence a presidential campaign," Trump said from under the wing of Air Force One on Thursday night in a rare late-evening tarmac statement to reporters. "We are going to win and they are going crazy."


    If he weren't worried, however, he'd have no need to address the reporting.


    "What animal would say such a thing?" he asked as he promised to "swear on anything" that he never referred to fallen soldiers so callously. "Everybody knows it's false."


    The story is a threat for two reasons: Trump's own record makes it believable, despite his denials — and it undercuts a broader theme that is crucial to his political narrative.

    MORE Trump often sees an American landscape of '''losers''' and '''suckers'''

  17. #27617
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    07-10-2020 @ 02:02 PM
    Posts
    1,640
    As long as he's fooling most of the people most of the time he doesn't have a problem.
    He's used the 'fake news' narrative for so long it has its own power to fool.
    As long as there's (perceived) anarchy in the streets he can wave the law and order flag and the idiots will salute it and he's home free.

  18. #27618
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,542
    Oh dear . . .


  19. #27619
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,909
    ^ Yup.. Even Fox news reporting it as true.

  20. #27620
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,665
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Even Fox news reporting it as true.
    The news side of the channel (as stupid as that sounds). The talking heads like Hannity and Tucker will be bleating on about how the sources are anonymous all day today you can take it to the bank. That is what the orange gods stupid lemmings will believe.

  21. #27621
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    33,199
    Original article is behind the Daily Beast’s paywall, but here is a summary.


    Trump’s future now at the mercy of Mattis and Kelly if they speak out on ‘loser’ comments: conservative

    In a column for the Daily Beast, former Republican Matt Lewis said Donald Trump’s re-election campaign might survive the fallout from his comments about captured and killed American military personnel, where he called them “losers” and ‘suckers,” unless Generals James Mattis and John Kelly decide to go public and reveal what they heard.

    As Lewis — who left the GOP due to Trump — notes, the president has survived a multitude of scandals starting back to before he was elected but the disparagement of the troops may be a bridge too far for even his most ardent supporters who consider themselves patriotic Americans.

    Writing, “In a sane world, this revelation, on its face, would be devastating for Trump’s re-election chances,” Lewis points out, “the sad truth is that no revelation will matter to conservatives who have already rationalized their Trump support for a variety of reasons, including the premise that this is a tribalistic world and Trump might be a sonofabitch, but he’s our sonofabitch.”

    However, he notes, his former secretary of defense and White House chief of staff could set the president’s re-election drive back on its heels in such a way that it may never recover.


    “For this report to do more than just mess up a single news cycle for Trump, here’s what should happen: General James Mattis (Trump’s former Secretary of Defense) and General John Kelly (Trump’s former Chief of Staff) should both record commercials that warn Americans about the real Trump,” he suggested. “For this to have maximum potential, it has to be done just right. It has to be them looking in the camera or at an interviewer. It has to reveal new information. It has to connect emotionally. The message can’t be ‘Trump is bad,’ it has to include ‘He’s unfit to be president—and here’s why that matters to you.’ And—maybe most importantly—it has to drop just before the election.”


    While questioning whether the two retired generals would agree to come forward in such a manner, the conservative columnist stated that, should it happen, the president might never recover.

    “If these allegations are true (and based on everything we know, I’m assuming they are), then Mattis and Kelly will have first-hand knowledge of the details. In that case, it would be their patriotic duty to accept this mission. This would take courage, but isn’t that their whole raison d’être?” he wrote. “The least they can do is make sure Americans know the truth before deciding whether to re-elect a man who (allegedly) calls our heroes ‘suckers.'”


    Trump’s future now at the mercy of Mattis and Kelly if they speak out on ‘loser’ comments: conservative – Raw Story

  22. #27622
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,005
    President Donald Trump-200905_c-800x537-jpg

  23. #27623
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,881
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    President Donald Trump-200905_c-800x537-jpg
    That doesn't quite work. He called the ones who DIED losers.

  24. #27624
    Member elche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by docmartin View Post
    He's used the 'fake news' narrative for so long it has its own power to fool.
    To the contrary, it's used against him now.

    Fake patriot

    Fake rallies

    Fake medical advice

    Fake health care

    Fake personal health records

    Fake military deferments (5 of them)

    Fake marriages (3 of them)

    Fake school records

    Fake economy

    Fake jobs

    Fake prosperity

    Fake charity

    Fake foundation

    Fake auctions

    Fake businesses

    Fake university

    Fake wealth

    Fake author

    Fake name

    Fake skin

    Fake hair

    Fake teeth

    Fake news king

    Fake trial

    Fake uniter, real divider

    Fake president

  25. #27625
    Member elche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Posts
    608
    More proof that he is a failure himself and not what you claim, an innocent man.

    Btw, the loss would have that much greater had it not been for his self-dealing while in office, which is a violation of the emoluments clause of the constitution. This white collared criminal and Putin/Kim wanna-be will end up where he belongs, in a penitentiary with hardcore criminals.
    Last edited by elche; 05-09-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Page 1105 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 105605100510551095109710981099110011011102110311041105110611071108110911101111111211131115 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

  1. Buckaroo Banzai

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •