View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job - 2016 TD poll

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 68.42%
  • No

    5 26.32%
  • Not sure

    1 5.26%
  1. #4576
    Twitter #BKKTS
    Tom Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    20-07-2014 @ 10:05 PM
    Posts
    9,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    If you say that no bodies or pieces were found, you are virtually stating that all the journalists and news stations, all police and forensic investigators were falsifying data.
    Yep that's what these guys are saying. They hate the USA so much that no lie goes untold.
    I don't hate the USA, nor do I think there is some conspiracy of cops and journalists. But the evidence and lack thereof, speaks for itself. And it is only Americans who can't bear to put down the flag for a minute are the ones who can't see with clarity the facts before them. No plane hit the Pentagon, Building 7 was demolished on purpose and therefore it's likely the twin towers were also brought down in similar fashion, no plane crashed at Shanksville.
    My mind is not for rent to any God or Government, There's no hope for your discontent - the changes are permanent!

  2. #4577
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Posts
    63,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    If you say that no bodies or pieces were found, you are virtually stating that all the journalists and news stations, all police and forensic investigators were falsifying data.
    Yep that's what these guys are saying. They hate the USA so much that no lie goes untold.
    I don't hate the USA, nor do I think there is some conspiracy of cops and journalists. But the evidence and lack thereof, speaks for itself. And it is only Americans who can't bear to put down the flag for a minute are the ones who can't see with clarity the facts before them. No plane hit the Pentagon, Building 7 was demolished on purpose and therefore it's likely the twin towers were also brought down in similar fashion, no plane crashed at Shanksville.
    Like most of the conspiracy nuts, you completely ignore the evidence that doesn't fit your narrative.

    It's called cognitive dissonance.

    And when you believe the monkey nuts bollocks that all these tin foil hat merchants post, it's called confirmation bias.

    Don't worry though, you're not alone.


  3. #4578
    Twitter #BKKTS
    Tom Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    20-07-2014 @ 10:05 PM
    Posts
    9,219
    You've been a disciple of Strontium Dog for far too long..

    Put simply, it's actually called brainwashing - eventually believing what you are told time and again as the absolute truth due to repetition - you are suffering from it just like Thais suffer from it in their own way and are about to have it really puked down their throats in months ahead.
    My mind is not for rent to any God or Government, There's no hope for your discontent - the changes are permanent!

  4. #4579
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Posts
    63,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
    You've been a disciple of Strontium Dog for far too long..

    Put simply, it's actually called brainwashing - eventually believing what you are told time and again as the absolute truth due to repetition - you are suffering from it just like Thais suffer from it in their own way and are about to have it really puked down their throats in months ahead.
    Brainwashing is exactly what's happened to you; the other two conditions are a direct result - the inability to accept obvious evidence, and the tendency to accept complete rubbish if it is packaged in such a way that it fits your narrative.

    Most of the "truthers" don't realise that half the time they are believing in contradictory theories simply because facing the truth kicks the dissonance off.

  5. #4580
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Shagnastier View Post

    On 9/11, they never found any bodies or debris at either the Pentagon "crash site" - or the Shanksville "crash site"
    That's utter nonsense and/or deliberately trolling by giving misinformation.

    There were many MANY pieces of body and bone found at both sites. They were simply fragmented....either shredded by the falling building or by impact into Pennsylvanian farmland.

    If you say that no bodies or pieces were found, you are virtually stating that all the journalists and news stations, all police and forensic investigators were falsifying data.

    The media were falsifying data.

    The forensic investigators and hospitals only admitted to 35 bodies received, all of them Pentagon employees.

    No crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11/2001.

    If the Shanksville crash was similar to the recent MH7 crash in Ukraine, then bodies would have been identifiable all over the place, but no bodies were found at Shanksville either.

  6. #4581
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post

    A body inside a plane flown head-on into the ground gets shredded into tiny pieces.

    No it doesn't, it gets compressed.

  7. #4582
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 03:07 PM
    Posts
    2,043
    And then explodes!

  8. #4583
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 03:07 PM
    Posts
    2,043
    Can't edit for some stupid reason nit being the DH? So here's my edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBorn View Post
    And then explodes! Into tiny little pieces of DNA FFS..

  9. #4584
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    14-05-2017 @ 03:18 AM
    Posts
    1,031
    And it is only Americans who can't bear to put down the flag for a minute are the ones who can't see with clarity the facts before them.

    Say what? The Viet Nam war protests were massive and millions of people not only put the flag down, they burned it as well. Afghanistan and Iraq triggered anti war protests as well.

    Maybe conspiracy theorists can't handle the truth...

  10. #4585
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Posts
    63,506
    Quote Originally Posted by ENT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Shagnastier View Post

    On 9/11, they never found any bodies or debris at either the Pentagon "crash site" - or the Shanksville "crash site"
    That's utter nonsense and/or deliberately trolling by giving misinformation.

    There were many MANY pieces of body and bone found at both sites. They were simply fragmented....either shredded by the falling building or by impact into Pennsylvanian farmland.

    If you say that no bodies or pieces were found, you are virtually stating that all the journalists and news stations, all police and forensic investigators were falsifying data.

    The media were falsifying data.

    The forensic investigators and hospitals only admitted to 35 bodies received, all of them Pentagon employees.

    No crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11/2001.

    If the Shanksville crash was similar to the recent MH7 crash in Ukraine, then bodies would have been identifiable all over the place, but no bodies were found at Shanksville either.

    COGNITIVE.....


    DISSONANCE......




  11. #4586
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    if we were in Nazi Germany in the late 30s, and someone would claim to the world that Hitler had created death camps where millions of jews would be murdered, you could be sure that this person would be called a fantasist or a conspiracy theorist or even a nutter by the usual "normal" people on this board or else where.

    and yet, it happened. Never underestimate the gullibility of people like Harry XBOX and LD, they are too scared to ask the right questions or even contemplate the ideas they have been played by smarter people.

  12. #4587
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Posts
    63,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    if we were in Nazi Germany in the late 30s, and someone would claim to the world that Hitler had created death camps where millions of jews would be murdered, you could be sure that this person would be called a fantasist or a conspiracy theorist or even a nutter by the usual "normal" people on this board or else where.

    and yet, it happened. Never underestimate the gullibility of people like Harry XBOX and LD, they are too scared to ask the right questions or even contemplate the ideas they have been played by smarter people.
    Trouble is cretins like Buttplug don't realise that the Allies knew about the Death camps, they just didn't do anything about it.

    And he calls other people ignorant.


  13. #4588
    Thailand Expat
    jamescollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    28-01-2020 @ 10:33 PM
    Location
    Bunthrik Ubon
    Posts
    4,768
    Not a good example harry, Bf said German people.
    Sure Governments in the west knew the US was bombing the crap out of Lao, illegally.
    Did the people in the US know, most bombed people ever.
    That not a Government conspiracy to hid the truth. Jim

  14. #4589
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Posts
    63,506
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    Not a good example harry, Bf said German people.
    Sure Governments in the west knew the US was bombing the crap out of Lao, illegally.
    Did the people in the US know, most bombed people ever.
    That not a Government conspiracy to hid the truth. Jim
    I have no idea what you are on about. Did you "think" this, or "hear" it?

  15. #4590
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    12,132
    I don't think this vid has been shown. I go with the woman at the end.


  16. #4591
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Posts
    63,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I don't think this vid has been shown. I go with the woman at the end.
    Do you?

    Does she swallow?

  17. #4592
    Thailand Expat
    jamescollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    28-01-2020 @ 10:33 PM
    Location
    Bunthrik Ubon
    Posts
    4,768
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    Not a good example harry, Bf said German people.
    Sure Governments in the west knew the US was bombing the crap out of Lao, illegally.
    Did the people in the US know, most bombed people ever.
    That not a Government conspiracy to hid the truth. Jim
    I have no idea what you are on about. Did you "think" this, or "hear" it?
    Are you pulling my leg, books, even a Senate inquiry in OZ.

    Know you like links, but you really didn't know.

    Secret War in Laos | Legacies of War

    Have a read, don't know how old you are, but Australia was part of it. Jim

  18. #4593
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    12,132
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    Does she swallow?
    Not on the first date.

  19. #4594
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Posts
    63,506
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    Not a good example harry, Bf said German people.
    Sure Governments in the west knew the US was bombing the crap out of Lao, illegally.
    Did the people in the US know, most bombed people ever.
    That not a Government conspiracy to hid the truth. Jim
    I have no idea what you are on about. Did you "think" this, or "hear" it?
    Are you pulling my leg, books, even a Senate inquiry in OZ.

    Know you like links, but you really didn't know.

    Secret War in Laos | Legacies of War

    Have a read, don't know how old you are, but Australia was part of it. Jim
    I don't get your point Jim.

    In fact most of the time I don't have a fucking clue what you are prattling on about.

  20. #4595
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    12,132
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    In fact most of the time I don't have a fucking clue what you are prattling on about.
    That's a bit harsh.

  21. #4596
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Posts
    63,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    In fact most of the time I don't have a fucking clue what you are prattling on about.
    That's a bit harsh.
    Or alternatively it's a searing indictment of me. But I keep asking for relevant links and he posts me some shit about Laos?


  22. #4597
    Thailand Expat
    jamescollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    28-01-2020 @ 10:33 PM
    Location
    Bunthrik Ubon
    Posts
    4,768
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    Not a good example harry, Bf said German people.
    Sure Governments in the west knew the US was bombing the crap out of Lao, illegally.
    Did the people in the US know, most bombed people ever.
    That not a Government conspiracy to hid the truth. Jim
    I have no idea what you are on about. Did you "think" this, or "hear" it?
    Are you pulling my leg, books, even a Senate inquiry in OZ.

    Know you like links, but you really didn't know.

    Secret War in Laos | Legacies of War

    Have a read, don't know how old you are, but Australia was part of it. Jim
    I don't get your point Jim.

    In fact most of the time I don't have a fucking clue what you are prattling on about.
    Simple Harry, they can cover up a whole war, 1,000s of people involved, yet you think they can't conceal the truth about one day, 9/11.
    Someone will talk, people have talked, both about 9/11 and Lao, no one believed.
    The truth about Lao took years to come out, the truth can be seen to this day.
    9/11 not much evidence left, but to believe the Government is to believe they were not bombing Lao.

    Tell me harry, did you support the actions in Lao, unexplored cluster bombs, 30 klicks from me, or did you not know the truth.
    US and OZ Government covered up facts, but they have changed now, only tell the truth.

    Have a Google on the drug side of Lao bombing, good for the west [rulers] 9/11 was good for the people [ rulers ] got to have order at any cost. Jim

  23. #4598
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Posts
    63,506
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    Simple Harry, they can cover up a whole war, 1,000s of people involved, yet you think they can't conceal the truth about one day, 9/11.
    That war didn't take place in full view of hundreds of thousands of people, many of them with cameras, and millions around the globe live on television, did it?

    Because if it had, they wouldn't have been able to cover it up, would they?

    Talk about a non seqitur.


  24. #4599
    Thailand Expat
    jamescollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    28-01-2020 @ 10:33 PM
    Location
    Bunthrik Ubon
    Posts
    4,768
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
    Simple Harry, they can cover up a whole war, 1,000s of people involved, yet you think they can't conceal the truth about one day, 9/11.
    That war didn't take place in full view of hundreds of thousands of people, many of them with cameras, and millions around the globe live on television, did it?

    Because if it had, they wouldn't have been able to cover it up, would they?

    Talk about a non seqitur.

    Just 100,000 of victims.
    Know you like links.

    Watch the US Drop 2.5 Million Tons of Bombs on Laos | Mother Jones

    Were you told, or did the Government deny. Jim

  25. #4600
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,164
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post

    COGNITIVE.....


    DISSONANCE......



    The irony is sublime.

    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Page 184 of 343 FirstFirst ... 84134174176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192194234284 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •