Page 213 of 214 FirstFirst ... 113163203205206207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 5330
  1. #5301
    CCBW JPPR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiguzzi View Post
    Northern Isaan.
    Love to see some pics. On rare occasions I might see a RVF. I do however see an occasional VFR 400RR. I ask as if there are quite a few that way by you that means someone has parts available. Better than having to order from a guy in the UK and having them shipped.

  2. #5302
    R.I.P. Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    26,216
    Having lived in Isaan for a year, the old CBR400's far outnumbered any other 400cc model.

  3. #5303
    R.I.P. Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    26,216
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    You are probably right but who cares about what others snigger at?

    I'm guessing not this guy.









    Only kidding TG, don't go full Manny on us.

  4. #5304
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,257
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPR2
    VFR 400RR

  5. #5305
    CCBW JPPR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    7,109
    ^ Nice moto Ant. Only few differences between the RVF and VFR.

  6. #5306
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,257
    Yes mate very similar.

    Miss that bike and even started looking at others again a few months back until commonsense took hold (that's me nickname for the wife )

  7. #5307
    CCBW JPPR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Yes mate very similar.

    Miss that bike and even started looking at others again a few months back until commonsense took hold (that's me nickname for the wife )
    I hear ya. I will probably hang up moto riding in a few years. I enjoy messin around and off roading in my truck more but it is nice to fire the bike up and go for a mountain blast.

  8. #5308
    Your local I.Q. Monitor
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    2,712
    What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-20191206_124108-jpg

    My latest bike purchased last October. Great bike to ride. Well balanced and in good nick. Replaced the voltage reg but other than that it is running ok, although I havent got around to checking how well the carbys are synchronised yet. Seat is comfortable and gerbox not too clunky. Not a spot of oil anywhere. In nice condition for a 2003 model. Only non stock item are the vance and hines. Love riding it but would like a second sports bike. The heart says an F4 the head say a gixxer 1000.

  9. #5309
    Member
    thaiguzzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Udon Thani province
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPR2 View Post
    Love to see some pics. On rare occasions I might see a RVF. I do however see an occasional VFR 400RR. I ask as if there are quite a few that way by you that means someone has parts available. Better than having to order from a guy in the UK and having them shipped.
    Er, no disrespect dude, but no.
    I have no intentions of photographing anything, especially Japanese, that is enclosed in a plastic fairing. Even more so if it is a watercooled multi.
    Just no interest.
    Not my cup of tea and all that old chap.

  10. #5310
    R.I.P. Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    26,216
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    I remember trying to buy that off CMN around 12 years ago.

    And 10 years ago.

    And 8 years ago.


    Until I'm pretty sure he blocked me.

  11. #5311
    CCBW JPPR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiguzzi View Post
    Er, no disrespect dude, but no.
    I have no intentions of photographing anything, especially Japanese, that is enclosed in a plastic fairing. Even more so if it is a watercooled multi.
    Just no interest.
    Not my cup of tea and all that old chap.
    No worries.

  12. #5312
    Member
    thaiguzzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Udon Thani province
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPR2 View Post
    No worries.
    Perhaps i came across as a tad harsh, not intended.
    If i come across one sans plastic, modified with a trad 60's flat track or cafe seat and a decent paint job, i promise i'll post it up.

  13. #5313
    Thailand Expat armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    You are probably right but who cares about what others snigger at?
    I'm not looking to impress old guys in a pub, mid 20s bimbos on the other hand...

  14. #5314
    Your local I.Q. Monitor
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    2,712
    What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-mv-f4-jpg

    Not many Sports bikes beat this for looks. IMO a truly beautiful motorcycle and piece of engineering. (click pic to enlarge)

    Incidentally can anyone tell me why all my pics seem to be coming out in thumbnails on TD.

  15. #5315
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    20,735
    To save bandwidth, presumably.

    If you double click on it before posting you can choose a bigger size.

  16. #5316
    Your local I.Q. Monitor
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    2,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi View Post
    I remember trying to buy that off CMN around 12 years ago.

    And 10 years ago.

    And 8 years ago.


    Until I'm pretty sure he blocked me.
    Nice looking bike Lulu. Loved the old VFRs before cam chains. The seat looks like you'd get a million blisters on your ass after a few K's.

  17. #5317
    CCBW JPPR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    Loved the old VFRs before cam chains.
    Me too. The Honda 250 RR SP motos are also technical works of art. These motos were way ahead of their time but it was when Factory teams threw tons of money at them. The RVF was really the polished up version where they inverted the forks and made the wheels the same size allowing for better tire selection.

  18. #5318
    Member
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien.
    Posts
    996
    Have skivved a brand new CBR1000 for 2 days of testing and reporting.




    Fuck she's fast.
    Last edited by Edmond; 20-07-2020 at 12:02 PM.

  19. #5319
    Member
    yankee99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Online
    23-08-2020 @ 10:06 PM
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand
    Posts
    261
    picked this up a few weeks ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-img_20200720_123730-jpg  

  20. #5320
    Thailand Expat
    Bogon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Posts
    5,038
    ^ I thought that might have been a sneaky promotion for the great BBQ grill company, BBQgrillsthai that is located in Chonburi and specializes in BBQ grills and smokers, which incidentally, can be delivered to any part of Thailand.

    Be careful with the photos because the phone number 038078650 and the website Gas Barbecue grills Thai-BBQ Thailand is clearly visible. You don't want strangers contacting you about the grills that start at only 9,999 baht or looking at your 4.6* review score on Google (that also gives the full address of the store, should you wish to visit).
    Black diamonds? I shit 'em.

  21. #5321
    Thailand Expat armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,101


    What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-fb_img_1595229787092-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-fb_img_1595229787092-jpg  

  22. #5322
    Member
    yankee99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Online
    23-08-2020 @ 10:06 PM
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogon View Post
    ^ I thought that might have been a sneaky promotion for the great BBQ grill company, BBQgrillsthai that is located in Chonburi and specializes in BBQ grills and smokers, which incidentally, can be delivered to any part of Thailand.

    Be careful with the photos because the phone number 038078650 and the website Gas Barbecue grills Thai-BBQ Thailand is clearly visible. You don't want strangers contacting you about the grills that start at only 9,999 baht or looking at your 4.6* review score on Google (that also gives the full address of the store, should you wish to visit).
    �������� it was raining need to keep her dry

  23. #5323
    Thailand Expat
    dirk diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee99 View Post
    picked this up a few weeks ago
    Congrats man, my 2015 ST3 675 was on of the best bikes I ever had. I upgraded to a Speed Triple SE and if it wasn't limited edition I'd be tempted to change to your 765.

    What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-img_7909-jpg
    Street Triple 675

    What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-img_6204-jpg
    Speed Triple SE 1050

    What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-hypermotard-jpg
    Hypermotard 939
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-img_6204-jpg   What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-hypermotard-jpg   What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-img_7909-jpg  
    Lang may yer lum reek...

  24. #5324
    Thailand Expat
    dirk diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee99 View Post
    �������� it was raining need to keep her dry
    If you want some noise, the Two Brothers S1R exhaust sounds amazing with the triple.

  25. #5325
    Thailand Expat
    Takeovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Berlin Germany
    Posts
    6,091
    10 years from now I may want one of these. By then I will probably be too dangerous to others in a car. Unless I can afford a fully self driving Tesla. Good for shopping at least.

    What kind of Motorcycle do you own.-k000049627_econelo_e-dreiradroller_s1000_bleibatterie_rot_s1000r_01-jpg

Page 213 of 214 FirstFirst ... 113163203205206207208209210211212213214 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •