Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Posts
    7,771
    Quote Originally Posted by YourDaddy View Post
    Rash around ballz
    Perhaps you have carried something out from a shop like this man?




    A MAN was accused of shoplifting after staff saw a suspicious bulge in his jeans but it turned out to be his 10in todger.

    Window fitter Steve Whitehurst, 47, showed security his member after a female manager raised the alarm.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/100064...ge-big-penis/#

  2. #52
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    4,706
    Your Daddy has shared his personal hygene problems on here. No need to take the piss.

    Just shave (or wax) the genital area and shower at least twice a day.

  3. #53
    Bigly Fiendish
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Posts
    12,727
    Forget soulless clinical modern medicine and go natural. Smear a Rogan Josh poultice paste on that nad sac and leave to soak in over night. The natural herbs and spices work wonders.

    The only drawback I found was that the turmeric can leave an unsightly yellow stain on the scrotum like some kind of testicular jaundice.

    It does not wash out even with bleach and can take up to 2 weeks to come off through exfoliation.

    This can leave a poor first impression on any ladies if you forget in your feverish haste to give them adequate forewarning.

  4. #54
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Your Daddy has shared his personal hygene problems on here. No need to take the piss.

    Just shave (or wax) the genital area and shower at least twice a day.
    FFS, just wash and thoroughly dry the are and use prickly heat mentholated talc. Available everywhere.
    The simplest solutions staring you in the face are often the best.

  5. #55
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Location
    Ballarat Australia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    FFS, just wash and thoroughly dry the are and use prickly heat mentholated talc. Available everywhere.
    The simplest solutions staring you in the face are often the best.
    Going to give it ago, just cant get it from the corner store here in my city.

  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Posts
    669
    Despite the belief by some on here, the prickly heat powder does not work for everyone, I have had this problem before and it didn't work for me.

    What I found that does work for me is a product called "Ungvita" it comes in a tube and is a vitamin a ointment. It says on the pack that it is for burns and can be used for nappy rash.
    It can feel a bit greasy when applied but works like magic and the rash goes overnight.

    I don't know if it is available here in Thailand though.

    I forgot to say it also smells fishy, so if your GF complains as she is giving you head just tell her now she knows what you put up with.

  7. #57
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Location
    Ballarat Australia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ootai View Post
    Despite the belief by some on here, the prickly heat powder does not work for everyone, I have had this problem before and it didn't work for me.

    What I found that does work for me is a product called "Ungvita" it comes in a tube and is a vitamin a ointment. It says on the pack that it is for burns and can be used for nappy rash.
    It can feel a bit greasy when applied but works like magic and the rash goes overnight.

    I don't know if it is available here in Thailand though.

    I forgot to say it also smells fishy, so if your GF complains as she is giving you head just tell her now she knows what you put up with.
    If I can find will give it a go also.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •