Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36
  1. #26
    Viva Ukraine
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:16 PM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo Banzai View Post
    Definitely a swanky fashion statement, and if it works.....
    How do I make one of those for my ancles ? they seem to love landing on my ankles.
    Throw a kilo of old prawns and a few fish heads in your neighbours back yard.
    A problem shared is a problem halved.

  2. #27
    Member
    BLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:27 PM
    Location
    Perh/laos
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    a simple typo?

    like bld, teak doors very own homer simpson, proudly spraying his family with poisonous aerosols, you illiterate pond life fill your inane posts with typos, spelling mistakes and all manner of inaccuracies.
    Like tax dodger TD,S VERY OWN Arsehole. You seem to have a fixation with me or Homer simpson following me from thread to thread. Even a thread about FLYS brings you out to franticly post bollocks . Willys correct you are a complete tit.

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat
    Buckaroo Banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Location
    My couch
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    Throw a kilo of old prawns and a few fish heads in your neighbours back yard.
    A problem shared is a problem halved.
    LMAO
    Funny story.
    Now that we got the road In front of our house paved , I let the dogs out to do their business but before it was dirt and they tracked all sort of mud on my clean floors, so i would not let them out (we have four dogs)
    anyway before that they would crap all over my yard, and I would pick up all the poop with one of those dirt scoops that come with a broom, to which I had extended the handle (we have a very high fence behind the house)
    And I would flick the dog poop over the fence int to the neighbors property ( big property behind our house)
    My wife was always trying to get me to stop me from doing that, but I would not listen
    Imagine her delight when one time when while flicking a scoop full of dog poop (some of it fresh) I misjudged my move, the poop hit the top of the fence , bounced back , and landed on my head.
    My wife still laughs over that,
    and without exaggerating she can truly say that I am a real shithead
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up.

  4. #29
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,794
    Shit happens

  5. #30
    Member
    BLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:27 PM
    Location
    Perh/laos
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    einstein


    jesus h.






    more a problem to do with your ignorance.
    Stalker alert

  6. #31
    Viva Ukraine
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:16 PM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by BLD View Post
    In australia today is officially the first day of summer. The flys seem to know this. And have really sprung into action. Ive stocked up on cans of mortein . Its a peculiarly australian problem
    I i believe the finnish folk suffer from mosquitoes or so im told. One wag even knicknamed the finish airforce
    Curiously flies are not a big problem in my area of Qld. The mosqitoes and sand flies take up the slack. Sand flies are the worst. I cant feel them bite but 24 hours later I am more itchy than lulu's balls after a weekend in Pattaya.

  7. #32
    Viva Ukraine
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:16 PM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo Banzai View Post
    LMAO
    Funny story.
    Now that we got the road In front of our house paved , I let the dogs out to do their business but before it was dirt and they tracked all sort of mud on my clean floors, so i would not let them out (we have four dogs)
    anyway before that they would crap all over my yard, and I would pick up all the poop with one of those dirt scoops that come with a broom, to which I had extended the handle (we have a very high fence behind the house)
    And I would flick the dog poop over the fence int to the neighbors property ( big property behind our house)
    My wife was always trying to get me to stop me from doing that, but I would not listen
    Imagine her delight when one time when while flicking a scoop full of dog poop (some of it fresh) I misjudged my move, the poop hit the top of the fence , bounced back , and landed on my head.
    My wife still laughs over that,
    and without exaggerating she can truly say that I am a real shithead
    No doubt it has only increased her belief in the laws of Karma.

  8. #33
    SANS SOUCI
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    SOFA SO GOOD
    Posts
    17,583
    Sand flies are awful, believe it or not Summer in Western Scotland is full of what the local call midges.

    Midges in Scotland: A complete guide on Scotland's midge

    The only solution I found was whiskey inside and hide

    GAME ON

  9. #34
    Viva Ukraine
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:16 PM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by david44 View Post
    Sand flies are awful, believe it or not Summer in Western Scotland is full of what the local call midges.

    Midges in Scotland: A complete guide on Scotland's midge

    The only solution I found was whiskey inside and hide

    GAME ON
    Not sure on that one Dave. Tests in Australia with mosquitoes show they are more attracted to people with Alcohol in their system.
    One would think that men who walk around in a skirt and no undies in a scottish winter and were once described by german soldiers as "The ladies from Hell," sandflies would be a mere distraction.

  10. #35
    On a walkabout Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    30,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    after a weekend in Pattaya.
    Strangely enough I have no issues with flies or mozzies and maybe because the polluted water kills them all.

    Now the flying rats (pigeons) are a fucking menace although I now have only two that visit us daily and shit everywhere.

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat
    Buckaroo Banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Location
    My couch
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    I am more itchy than lulu's balls after a weekend in Pattaya.

    Funny line I have to remember.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •