Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    293

    1992 Honda Steed 600 Cruiser.

    My bike is hardly on the road, taking up space in the garage, It is 95% original and I have all the original parts i upgraded.
    Fully rebuilt carbs with velocity stacks and jetted.
    New correct plugs ordered from the UK.
    New front shock seals.
    New clutch cable.
    New fuel filter.
    Has saddle bags and brackets.
    Spares that i purchased,
    Includes a full set of new silicon coolant hoses.
    Includes a new starter solenoid.
    Give me an offer, I have the green book and all the paperwork, But its sitting around and needs to go.
    1992 Honda Steed 600 Cruiser.-1584345123817-jpg

  2. #2
    fully fledged Mutt-packer
    TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Posts
    7,863
    .......

  3. #3
    Achieve By Unity cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,195
    Seems a shame, deeksy - the perfect bike for you.

  4. #4
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,275
    When I seen 92 honda I thought it was going to be some grampa bike pile of shit. But thats a pretty clean bike

  5. #5
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    20,007
    If you can't sell it on bahtsold, you'll struggle here, deeks. It has been up for sale on bahtsold for a year now so maybe drop the price somewhat.



    Honda Steed 600 Cruiser 1992 | 500 - 999cc Motorcycles for Sale | Soem Ngam | BahtSold.com | Baht&Sold

  6. #6
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    3,598
    Not my type of bike, but out of interest, what sort of ballpark figure are you looking for it?

    With all the recent additions to the Thai market in the last few years of midsized bikes, there's a lot less demand for older models that weren't sold through dealerships here, unless it's something a bit special like JPPR2's VFR400, that hasn't really been replicated since.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    If you can't sell it on bahtsold, you'll struggle here, deeks. It has been up for sale on bahtsold for a year now so maybe drop the price somewhat.



    Honda Steed 600 Cruiser 1992 | 500 - 999cc Motorcycles for Sale | Soem Ngam | BahtSold.com | Baht&Sold
    Definitely not creepy.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,690
    Save the world deeks and get yourself an electric bike. It's silent but I make the noise with my mouth and nobody can tell because I'm also wearing a mask.

    1992 Honda Steed 600 Cruiser.-img20210513110515-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1992 Honda Steed 600 Cruiser.-img20210513110515-jpg  

  9. #9
    fully fledged Mutt-packer
    TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Posts
    7,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Not my type of bike, but out of interest, what sort of ballpark figure are you looking for it?
    ฿120,000.00

  10. #10
    Achieve By Unity cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,195
    Yeah, seems steep for a 'boy racer' job.

  11. #11
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    3,598
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    ฿120,000.00
    Seems over priced.

    Can get a 5 year old Kawa Vulcan 650 for 14x,000thb, that has full dealership service and parts.

    https://www.kaidee.com/product-361136186

    Not sure why someone would pay 120k for a 30 year old import that doesn't have dealership coverage or ease of parts, but, not my type of bike so perhaps there is something specialist about it.

  12. #12
    fully fledged Mutt-packer
    TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Posts
    7,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Not sure why someone would pay 120k
    No one has.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    39,955
    It's defo way overpriced. I had a Steed back in the day and it was B80,000.

    Fkn things aren't appreciating classics.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Seems over priced.

    Can get a 5 year old Kawa Vulcan 650 for 14x,000thb, that has full dealership service and parts.

    https://www.kaidee.com/product-361136186

    Not sure why someone would pay 120k for a 30 year old import that doesn't have dealership coverage or ease of parts, but, not my type of bike so perhaps there is something specialist about it.



    Where is the bike located ?

    What province is the bike registered in ?

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    dirk diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:58 AM
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,199
    600 = 4 speed gearbox, right?

    Turn left = lean left but steer right.

  16. #16
    Achieve By Unity cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,195
    Well that moped is worth closer to 120,000

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    12,324
    Quote Originally Posted by armstrong View Post
    Save the world deeks and get yourself an electric bike. It's silent but I make the noise with my mouth and nobody can tell because I'm also wearing a mask.

    I don't think I've seen your ride from that angle.

    Perfectly designed to fit a box of Leo's under the tank

    Top effort!

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    dirk diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:58 AM
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,199
    Aye that's fuckin great for the beer run. What is it?

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat russellsimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:21 AM
    Posts
    1,252
    Nice looking bike but seems a tad overpriced.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    12,324
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk diggler View Post
    Aye that's fuckin great for the beer run. What is it?
    He did a thread on it.

    Electric Bike in Thailand

  21. #21
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk diggler View Post
    600 = 4 speed gearbox, right?

    Turn left = lean left but steer right.
    Yes. Push hard right on fast left corners.
    I just wanted to show-off my bike guys.
    I don't ride it much, but when i do, i don't want to sell it. It's loud and fast and comfortable. And when the missus is on the back, her boobs are pressed to my back not the helmet. lol.
    85,000 would be enough for me to sell, no less, will keep it a secret from the wife.
    Hey AntRobertson, Was the one you had a 400 or a 600? I have seen mostly 400's for that money.
    https://www.kaidee.com/c12a1845-moto...torcycle-steed

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,833
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Yes. Push hard right on fast left corners.
    I just wanted to show-off my bike guys.
    I don't ride it much, but when i do, i don't want to sell it. It's loud and fast and comfortable. And when the missus is on the back, her boobs are pressed to my back not the helmet. lol.
    85,000 would be enough for me to sell, no less, will keep it a secret from the wife.
    Hey AntRobertson, Was the one you had a 400 or a 600? I have seen mostly 400's for that money.
    https://www.kaidee.com/c12a1845-moto...torcycle-steed
    Where is the bike located ?

    What province is the bike registered in ?

  23. #23
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    What province is the bike registered in ?
    Lampang

    The link was posted earlier.
    https://teakdoor.com/redirect-to/?re...er-1992-394438
    Last edited by havnfun; 14-05-2021 at 08:21 PM.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,833
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Lampang

    The link was posted earlier.
    https://teakdoor.com/redirect-to/?re...er-1992-394438
    Thanks,

    why is the Bike wearing a Roi Et numberplate, is the book dodgy ?

  25. #25
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    3,598
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Lampang
    Will give you a shout for a ride sometime.

    Maybe to Wat Chalermprakiat.

    Wat Chalermprakiat Mountain Temple - Go To Thailand




    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    when the missus is on the back, her boobs are pressed to my back
    Does she happen to have a sister? Just askin'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •