Thread: Dogging.

Last Online
    13-01-2006 @ 02:28 AM

Dogging.

As I read this forum I am more and more aware that some of the posters are experiencing difficulty in getting laid. As a result I have decided to let you all in on a great new way of meeting sex partners.

Dogging.

Dogging apparently got its name some time ago when single men would go to parks and other public places in order to watch others having sex in public. More often than not they would go under the pretext of walking a dog. Hence the name Dogging.

This new social activity is currently taking the world by storm and carparks all over the place are starting to be frequented by folks wanting to have sex with strangers while at the same time being watched by others.

Doggers have a code that they use to define the kind of sex or partner that they are looking for and these signals include:
    Leaving right indicator on means..........Guy looking for girl to have sex in car.
    Leaving left indicator on means............Guy looking for guy to have sex in car.
    Leaving boot open means.......Girl looking for straight sex with guy.

Its not only for singles either as many couples are now frequenting carparks and leaving the interior light on which is the signal that they want other to come and watch as they have sex.
    etc etc etc.

I am not sure of all the codes and signals but I think that you get the drift. This weekend I shall be driving my Morris 1100 up to the Basingstoke town centre carpark as I have read that it is the hub of casual swinging sex here in the South East.

I imagine that it could be adapted there in Thailand where most folks ride a Honda Dream but for comfort I will suggest that you might take a mat with you the next time you head off to Tesco-Lotus.

At any rate, for those of you who are interested here are a couple of links where you can read all about Dogging. :grin:

Dogging Central

What is Dogging

*thinks* I may even take this to a new level and get some flashing lights mounted on the roof of the Morry.

Are there any swingers on this forum?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Are there any swingers on this forum?
    It seems that DD & Poolie are keen to try, but they have prick-teasing GFs. I'm not sure that the sights of Basingstoke will lure them away from their respective go-go areas.

Aspiring Guru
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    I believe one can partake in 'dogging'at the 'Star of Light' in patpong 2.

But from some of DD's reports it would appear Pattaya is the place for public sex!

Elite Member
    Last Online
    10-11-2006 @ 11:41 AM
    Was on Ajarn a few years ago Casper

Stan Collymore stylee huh???

www.teakdoor.com

Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kenkannif
    Stan Collymore stylee huh???
    Quote Originally Posted by The Daily Mirror
    2 March 2004 - STAN COLLYMORE'S 'DOGGING' SEX SHAME

STAN Collymore last night told how his shameful sex life has spiralled out of control.

The 33-year-old said depression and 'self-destructive curiosity' drove him to visit 'dogging' sites, places where couples watch each other having sex in cars.

Ex-England striker Stan added: 'What I have done is disgusting and I'm so ashamed, but I'm only human. I can only beg for forgiveness.

'Over the last couple of years I have been to dogging sites maybe a dozen to 15 times and yes I have taken part and had sex during them.

'My only hope is that the people I know and love can find it in their hearts to forgive me.'

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    20-09-2012 @ 11:19 PM
    I got this mate, used to live in Bristol. He's not exactly gods gift to woman, fat with piggy eyes, nicotine stained fingers & a cider gut exaggerated more with the wearing of skin type white T shirts.
    He got into this doggin game in Bristol. Well 'i thought, fair enough for him. He's 30 and has never pulled a girl before. And rumours were starting to get around he might be gay.
    So he's found this doggin site ( same as casper) and decides to give it a go. Trawlin the A38-A420 in his three wheeled Reliant Robin. After a week he strikes lucky on the A320. He passes a Ford Mondeo, boot up, parked next to a kebab shop with an oriental girl sitting behind the wheel. A quick handbrake turn with all three wheels spinning, he's pulled alongside her. Taps on her window and gives her the doggy smile. She winds down her window and screams at him ' wha yu wan ? Realising he had not gave her the correct doggy sign, he returns to his Reliant Robin & puts the right indicator on. Returning to her car now and all is well, the doggy sign is acccepted.
    She drives him to some wasteland on Perry Rd. and for the next 4 hours blurbs out her life story of how she comes from a poor village in northern Thailand where her father grows Durian, and how she left home to go to Bangkok to join a Muay Thai gym where she trained & fought winning 19 0f her 20 fights. Earning enough money to get a flight to the UK she found work as a bouncer on a club door in Bristol.
    My friend continued doggin with her for several weeks and she asked him to go back to Thailand with her. He E mailed me asking for advice as he had never been to Thailand before. He also sent me a photo of the girl, saying how much he was in love with her.
    Well the photo he sent to me of her could best be described as Sugar Ray Leonard's double. After studying the photo more closely ( i blew it up on my computer ) I was in very little doubt, the girl he had fallen in love with was a katoey. And as he says he has made love to her, i assume he has had the chop aswell.
    Further to confirm my suspisions. Over the forthcoming weeks he tells me 'she suffers badly with a croaky voice, brought on with the cold Bristol climate.
    Maybe I should post the photo of him on her and see what you guys think !
    More E mails & telephone calls from him over the course of time, relate to how estatic he is about being in love with her, buying her Armani outfits & diamond jewellery. So as we all know love can be blind, and as he is madly in love with him, I have refrained from telling him the truth.
    And as it happens i 'm glad i never. Two months ago he married him and they seem to be very happy. The only concern I have for him is the amount of money he is showering on him. Apart from the money spent on expensive clothing & jewellery, he has booked her into here
    http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com...n-surgery.html for breast implants. Which i'm sure she needs, but that will cost him a fortune.

Aspiring Guru
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Where's Marmite?

This is example I needed to explain 'the mate' scenario.

When one wants to keep their identity secret but still tell the whole embarrassing story it's appropriate to 'invent' a mate!!.

Thanks for that zorin!!

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Not in Bristol.

Last Online
    10-03-2006 @ 02:23 PM
    :razz: Priceless. :P

www.teakdoor.com

Last Online
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging

I just found out about it & it sounds bizarre. Anyway, the Brits sure know how to have a good time, I bet the merkins can't wait for it to get to America...

Pull over to eat your sandwiches, thirty seconds later - full on live sex show in the Ford Focus next door....

www.teakdoor.com

Last Online
    Doesn't BKK Phil come from Yorkshire?

Extract from the Yorkshire Evening Post:

"A drunk who claimed he had been raped by a dog was yesterday jailed for 12 months by a judge. Martin Hoyle, 45, was arrested by police after a passing motorist and his girlfriend found a Staffordshire bull terrier, called Badger, having sex with him at the side of a road in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Prosecutor Ben Crosland said the couple had stopped to help because they thought Hoyle was being attacked by the animal. But when they got closer they saw that he had his trousers round his ankles, was down on all fours and the dog was straddling him from behind.

"The defendant mumbled something about the dog having taken a liking to him," said Mr Crosland. "The couple were extremely offended and sickened by what they saw." Another passing motorist contacted the police and Hoyle was arrested as he walked with the dog down the road.

Hoyle, of East view, Marsh, Huddersfield, told police "I can't help it if the dog took a liking to me. He tried to rape me."

He repeated the ra pe allegation at the police station and added "The dog pulled my trousers down." Hoyle, who has had a long-standing alcohol problem, was jailed for 12 months after he admitted committing an act which outraged public decency.

His barrister said Hoyle had no memory of the incident because of his drunken state, but was now very remorseful and incredibly embarrassed.

Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to witness."

Thread Information