Last Online
    15-03-2019 @ 04:27 AM

So I have been looking at Craigslist

And I see a lot of posters that are LOOKING for work in Thailand. Some with advanced degree's and such. Is this indicative of the way things are going or have they just placed themselves too high on the ladder and won't accept less ?

Here is one : English Teacher

I saw one not too long ago with a Masters in Education and various certs...

I am curious as I am looking at coming out that way in about 2 years to teach and I know that is still a ways off , but never hurts to get a good feel of the trends.

I am a static whore.

Last Online
    Really...154 views...not one comment...

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    What was the question ?

Can you get a job from Craig's List ? Might be more efficient to use the official channels.

AS to your link
    This posting has been flagged for removal
    As to asking if Thailand is now getting fussy about degrees, yes and no. Do a search here, plenty of posters have asked the same thing before.

Last Online
    I usually just use Craigs as a starting point, then do a more in-depth look at the positions. I try to make sure that I have accurate info. I even have some friends that are over there already telling me about jobs that are not posted in various places. ( Like the little schools in the middle of nowhere. )

My question was if people are finding it hard to find a job in teaching over there. If you get a masters degree and then a few certs, does that put you out of reach for some schools ?

Thread Information