Thread: farang whores

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

farang whores

now i got to admit the first time i went to this place i was taken by a pattaya policemen, now i know he dont own it cos he is poor, i wonder who does?

Pattaya City News Online

LATEST NEWS
    Friday 5th August 2005

Central Pattaya entertainment complex raided by Bangkok Crime Suppression Police.

On Thursday Night, Police Major General Woot, Deputy Commander of Criminal Investigation from Bangkok assembled a team of Bangkok crime suppression officers to conduct a raid of the Heaven Entertainment Complex which features a restaurant and massage parlor on the Sukumvit Road in Central Pattaya. Police made the journey from Bangkok to check on the massage parlor which they believed employed many foreigners who would also offer sex for money which is an illegal act here in Thailand. During the raid a total of 13 Burmese, and 10 Uzbekistani female masseurs were found. Each was asked to produce a visa and work permit which they failed to do. The manager of the complex, Khun Sanan who was not available has been charged with illegally employing foreigners and a warrant has been issued for his arrest. The serious aspect to this case relates to allegations of local Police Officers who are allegedly taking money from the complex in return for them ignoring the illegal activities taking place at the venue. The Major General has ordered a detailed investigation and will be checking bank accounts of local Police Officers to find out which officers may be on the payroll at this location. The General promised that any officer caught taking money from Bars or other entertainment venues will be severely disciplined or may even lose their jobs. Papers have been sent to the Governor of Chonburi who may decide to close this venue on a permanent or temporary basis.

www.teakdoor.com

Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    The General promised that any officer caught taking money from Bars or other entertainment venues will be severely disciplined or may even lose their jobs.
    ROFL!

Thread Information