R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

The Admirals Pub and Restaurant

This place is quite a classy place so I only go there maybe once per year.

It's in Jomtien at the end of Soi Whitehouse just outside the Whitehouse Hotel, so as you can guess it get's tourists that really don't care if a meal is 200baht or 500baht, most main courses though start around the 250baht mark so it isn't too bad, especially if somebody else is paying, alas it was me paying though as I decided to treat the family, we went a couple of nights ago but it was about 10 pm so the place was near enough deserted.

Pattaya Restaurant Guide

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    24-12-2018 @ 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    This place is quite a classy place so I only go there maybe once per year.

It's in Jomtien at the end of Soi Whitehouse just outside the Whitehouse Hotel, so as you can guess it get's tourists that really don't care if a meal is 200baht or 500baht, most main courses though start around the 250baht mark so it isn't too bad, especially if somebody else is paying, alas it was me paying though as I decided to treat the family, we went a couple of nights ago but it was about 10 pm so the place was near enough deserted.

Any relation to places of the same name in Bangkok and Hua hin which are related.
    The one in bangkok - Suk Soi 18 is good . Not cheap but good food and nice surrounds. Seems to be doing better now that they have pulled the fence down.
    Have yet to try the one in hua hin. Looks OK from the outside but i have never seen it very full

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    I had the curried pork balls with boiled potatos, the curry wasn't a real mans curry but it was quite nice, and they did make nice shapes out of the potatos.

My son had the breaded pork fillet with Rosties? you know fried boiled potato with bits of onion and bacon in it, soon get him off his bloody Tom Yum Krung addiction.

The galfriend feeling adventurous ordered the fish and chips with tartar sauce, both of these meals looked very good and I would have happily eaten either of them, I think a lot of the problem with the restaurants I normally goto is that they charge to little so they only have the option of serving crap food, but this one is pretty damn good

Attached Files Attached Files

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Troubled
    Any relation to places of the same name in Bangkok and Hua hin which are related.
    I think they are all the same owner, I remember reading something on the menu about Hua Hin and Bangkok, then again I was pretty pissed by that time so I could have imagined it

Last Online
    06-02-2017 @ 12:57 PM
    In the land of snow and wee hills, but heart in the land of rice fields
    looked closed when I was down there a month ago?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    ^Admirals Pub and Restaurant is now down on Soi 8 off of Jomtien Beach Road, set up in a nice big house with gardens.

Thread Information