R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Jomtien Opal Restaurant

Okay I know I vowed never to go back to this place again after the second hand spagetti incident but I didn't have much choice, we was going the the 89baht spaghetti place by Jomtien Nivate but sadly it was closed, so we carried on driving towards Jomtien in the poxy traffic jam, eventually found a parking space in Soi 5 and the nearest place apart from the Russin Italian restaurant was Opal Restaurant

Actually apart from secondhand food the place is pretty good, they have an international menu and the restaurant is quite nice, they got loads of stuff in the 200 to 300baht range but you got to keep it light if your out whoremongering, and we had dancing girls with no knickers on to see and naked girls playing pool to look forward to.

Anyway I had the bolognaise, think it was 110baht and not too bad, it hadn't seen a previous customer who had had a nibble or 2 of it, but we didn't get any cheese with it

Special member
    Last Online
    @
    Why do they insist on putting a manky old lettuce leaf on the plate, does it make you think ooooh yummy a shitty bit of old green stuff?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    ahhh, that held up the bit of garlic bread you get, but I ate that before I thought about taking a photo, obviously I didn't eat the manky lettuce leaf though.

Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb
    Last Online
    16-06-2009 @ 09:54 AM
    Where's the obligatory photo of the bog with flip-flop clad feet?

Special member
    Last Online
    @
    He's gone posh so he might have trainers on?!

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    29-01-2013 @ 05:54 PM
    For just over a 100bht it doesn,t look to bad. Its certainly not Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen, but before a night on the tiles I would eat a scabby horse between two bread vans more room for the bevvy!!

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzybloke
    He's gone posh so he might have trainers on?!
    Sadly all my nice clothes etc I bought for America are now cleaned and packed in plastic bags probably never to be worn again well unless I get a job in an air con office and I can't see that happening

Thread Information