Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    www.teakdoor.com

Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM

what's the cruelest thing you've ever done to a bar girl?

Harry's story - when i was on one of my infamous two-week holidays in the LoS many years ago, i was in a ghastly beer garden, getting very drunk, and getting chatted up by a tg the name of who i can't seem to recall now. anyway, for some reason i allowed myslef to snog her for a bit in the garden, and then for a bit outside the garden. then she kind of invited herself back to my hotel. as we were walking down the road (too tight to pay for a taxi, me) my head started to clear a bit and i had a proper look at her - to my horror, she looked like a right well worn sex-worker. i dropped behind her a bit and tried to work out how to get out of the situation - there was a ditch at the side of the road and on the other side, a patch of wasteland upon which was an incomplete building and piles of rubbish - i waited for her to get a little bit further ahead of them, then jumped almost over the ditch and crawled behind one of the bushes - i watched her walk up the road a bit further, and with my fist in my mouth to stop myself laughing outloud, then saw her look round to see that i had disappeared - she stood there for about 5 minutes, amazed that i appeared to have disappeared off the face of the earth, before turning round and, shoulders slumped, wandering back towards the beer garden

punk douche bag
    Last Online
    @
    ^ I'm sure it took her forever to get over it Harry.

www.teakdoor.com

Last Online
    one likes to think so!

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    I suppose lack of foreplay on my part is the nastiest thing that I do, but hell why would I want to lick something that may have had 5 guys up it already that day

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Actually I was in Pattaya one night by myself drinking 7-ups. I met this lady on some sub soi and decided to go out for a drink. I said I was not drinking. We went to a Thai Katoey concert...

Bubbly Sales Girl
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Can't I change that to "Whats the cruelest you've done to a man?" for my reply so the ladies can reply as well as the men?

I'd like to share some stories

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    20-09-2006 @ 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Maiden
    Can't I change that to "Whats the cruelest you've done to a man?" for my reply so the ladies can reply as well as the men?

I'd like to share some stories
    I see no reason why not Ice. Please feel free to share.

Bubbly Sales Girl
    Last Online
    Oooh okay.

When I was in secondary school my boyfriend at the time was the captain of the football team. I was watching one of his games and he happened to get injured, all the girls rushed over and fussed over him but what did his girlfriend do?

I laughed my ass off! He turned out to have broken a bone too. Eventually when I stopped laughing I went over and saw him on the floor I said something like "That was pretty stupid of you" and walked off. Jeez I was a meanie.
    Welcome to the jungle!

punk douche bag
    Last Online
    @
    Jeez I was a meanie.
    I didn't leave secondary school till i was 18, i'm a bit confused Ice.

Bubbly Sales Girl
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiangMai noon
    Jeez I was a meanie.
    I didn't leave secondary school till i was 18, i'm a bit confused Ice.
    Are you American?

We leave school at 16 over in the UK.

punk douche bag
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice
    Are you American?
    welsh Ice.

No you don't, unless your school doesn't offer A levels or your one of those thick people who have to do something vocational, which is pretty unusual.
    my daughter won't be leaving her secondary school till she's 18.

punk douche bag
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikepedia
    In most part of the UK students transfer from primary school to secondary school at age 11. Education is compulsory to age 16 and schooling continues for 2 further years after that.
    There we go, i new I hadn't gone mad.

Bubbly Sales Girl
    Last Online
    Are you American?
    welsh Ice.

No you don't, unless your school doesn't offer A levels or your one of those thick people who have to do something vocational, which is pretty unusual.
    my daughter won't be leaving her secondary school till she's 18.
    My school offered A levels but I decided to go to college instead I didn't fancy sixth form at my school. When I studied my A levels at college I did my first year then decided I was too young to decide what A levels I wanted to study. I took a year out and moved here.

All secondary schools in my area had pupils leave school offically when they were 16 thats when we have a prom. Afterwards you can go to college or sixth form (which is A levels but still carried on at your school).

Bubbly Sales Girl
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikepedia
    In most part of the UK students transfer from primary school to secondary school at age 11. Education is compulsory to age 16 and schooling continues for 2 further years after that.
    There we go, i new I hadn't gone mad.
    Yes that is right.

So schooling finishes at 16 but after you can decide to take A levels up if you wish. And some students even have the chance to take different courses at college like work based learning for example considering they passed their G.C.S.E's.

punk douche bag
    Last Online
    @
    ^ Thanks for the clarification ice.

My point was that you assumed I was American for still being at High school at 18, rather than assuming I was doing A levels, which was a bit odd. Do I come across as American or uneducated?....same thing I suppose.

have you become a not meanie in the short time since you left school?
    Last edited by ChiangMai noon; 27-01-2006 at 08:30 PM.

Bubbly Sales Girl
    Last Online

have you become a not meanie in the short time since you left high school?
    I'm changing so quickly actually! It really is shocking but thats what being young is all about right? Being in Thailand has changed me a lot and college changed me quite a bit also.

I'm not mean generally but I can be mean if I wish to be.

Edit - I assumed you were American because I think you leave high school at 18 there but in England you really are a school leaver if you are 16. A levels and other education afterwards is decided upon the student. Some entry requirements for college courses are "You must be a school leaver" which is 16 and over.
    Last edited by Ice Maiden; 27-01-2006 at 08:26 PM.

punk douche bag
    Last Online
    @
    ^ sorry, edited out the quoted bit, back off to re-insert.

Quote Originally Posted by ICE
    I assumed you were American because I think you leave high school at 18 there but in England you really are a school leaver if you are 16. A levels and other education afterwards is decided upon the student. Some entry requirements for college courses are "You must be a school leaver" which is 16 and over.
    I understand fully now.
    Diolch yn fawr iawn...

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    20-09-2006 @ 09:55 PM

have you become a not meanie in the short time since you left high school?
    I'm changing so quickly actually! It really is shocking but thats what being young is all about right? Being in Thailand has changed me a lot and college changed me quite a bit also.

I'm not mean generally but I can be mean if I wish to be.

Edit - I assumed you were American because I think you leave high school at 18 there but in England you really are a school leaver if you are 16. A levels and other education afterwards is decided upon the student. Some entry requirements for college courses are "You must be a school leaver" which is 16 and over.
    From being cruel to bargals to the UK education system in 7 posts. hehehe. Harry will be pleased. Why are you two both so mean to our Harry?

punk douche bag
    Last Online
    @
    ^
    I've always beeen rather courteous to the old trout, deviant reprobrate that he is. Unfortunately the fiend knocks my reputation and leaves mean little calling cards in the message box thingy. The system is open to abuse though, i mean anybody could sign off in your rep box as harry. Who would ever know.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    harry cant knock points off of anybodies rep, you need to be at least plus 10 to be able to give or take

Bubbly Sales Girl
    Last Online
    ^ sorry, edited out the quoted bit, back off to re-insert.

Quote Originally Posted by ICE
    I assumed you were American because I think you leave high school at 18 there but in England you really are a school leaver if you are 16. A levels and other education afterwards is decided upon the student. Some entry requirements for college courses are "You must be a school leaver" which is 16 and over.
    I understand fully now.
    Diolch yn fawr iawn...
    Thats good!

About your daughter, believe it or not G.C.S.E's are very stressful. The amount of stress teachers put on you at secondary school nowdays is terrible. They act as though it is the end of your life if you make but one mistake! I think I lost most my hair during those two years. And you get all of your subject teachers handing you piles of coursework and not thinking about the other subjects you are studying.

Please be there to help your daughter through that time I'm sure you will be but I just remember how horrible it was and wouldn't want any other student going through that alone.

punk douche bag
    Last Online
    @
    So... which cnut, masquerading as harry called me a poove??

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    "what's the cruelest thing you've ever done to a bar girl?"

No one has said " I married one" yet hahahaha .... come on.. fess up!

Aspiring Guru
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Well fark you lot I reckon this is a fabulous thread.
    Just what Harry's capable of!

If Harry had done this on TV you'd all be talking about how you larfed your tits off over there.

Don't judge Harry on the last two months, he's got the minerals!

I was a bit 'cnut struck' on me first visit and i took a girl from Harry's notorious 'Beer Garden' for a week and when I left i kept in contact via email and said i was coming back.
    So I did, 3 months later, but the old awestruck sex tourist had changed, what with buckets full of new totty wanted my less than hard earned.
    One day and several new girls later i was walking between soi 5 and 7 in that little lane you all know but pretend you've never seen, and there was Cat gobbling noodles, she leapt up, screamed, threw her arms around me and...well you know what happened.
    I soon got jack of her hitting me up everyday for a phone card and told her, after she had helped me get a great place in soi 22, that i didn't want her around.
    She had lined up work in Hong Kong screwing Chinese for 50K a month and despite her calling me everyday and I telling her it's over, she came back one night.
    It was hell stressful. She locked herself in the room and wouldn't leave.
    I got my new girlfriend to come over with a few mates and they proceeded to call her names for an hour or two and then Cat decided she'd lost.
    She asked one thing of me before she left for good; come back to her place as she'd bought me a gift!
    I said no!
    But it did hurt a little that this poor girl was shafting half of China and she was still thinkng of me when pay day came.
    Should have saved your money sweetheart. You taught me so much about Thai girls. You're all the bad things that Sticky and bangertonite warned me about!

I expect she's happy in her new home in Norway and she's wondering when the stupid fat cnut will die but if I know Cat, she'll have got her money's worth!

then there was that time I sneaked off the condom.......

www.teakdoor.com

Last Online
    i think one should be extremely careful when dallying with the affections of bg's because for many, they live in the vain hope the 'the one' will come around the next corner & help them escape their often miserable existence, by marrying them. sure a certain percentage are only in it for the money, but i suspect that these are in a minority & have sufferred at the hands of unscrupulous(sp) farangs on many an occasion. so despite the sordid business that these girls are in, many do have feelings & will be hurt if they get fruited around by farangs. i guess it's just best to be open & honest with them, pay the monet, have a good time, say bye & move on to the next one. so please do try not to treat them like the slutty hoes that they are, instead treat them like you'd like someone to treat your younger sister...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information