R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Pattaya Som Poy Thai Restaurant

It maybe called "Som Boy" ie often, that Por Pla gets me every time, anyway all the signs are in Thai so a fat lot of good they are to most of the farangs here.

This place used to be a little fishing park with the old bamboo sticks for rent for 20baht perday and you paid for what you caught, but now is a nice classy type of restaurant.

Of course this afternoon I didn't know that it wasn't a fishing park anymore when I stopped there for a beer because of the rain, but anyway the beer chang is 70baht per bottle and not that well chilled, big bottle and they do have ice, it is down Soi 46 Sukhumvit if your travelling between South Pattaya Road and Central Pattaya Road, place looks really good, loads of staff, but lacking in customers, anyway gave me some ideas for my pond

Pattaya Restaurant Guide

Attached Files Attached Files

Last Online
    04-11-2018 @ 12:59 PM
    Looks nice DD I will try this next time home. Are the small huts the seating areas?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Yeah the small huts are seating areas, there is also a large covered seating area and seating areas under the trees, lots of choices

Thread Information