R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Pattaya Wat Tongkar Hua Yai Temple

Ok this probably is a real bad translititeration of the Temples name, but anyway it is in Hua Yai which is about 10km from Jomtien and is full of Yaba and other drug addicts, the most famous thing about this town is the amount of convicted rapists that come from there, you read a story in one of the Pattaya rags about Uncle Somchai raping his daughter then the odds are he comes from here, if you tried to explain incest to the residents here they would tell you it is just a normal sex life, yep, these are the new hillbillys, drugs and life have foked their brains, and to think I was looking to buy land there, hell it was cheap, but I don't need neighbours like these scumbags.

But lets move onto the temple, they have found a well kept trade secret, this secret has been well kept for years, I really don't think you will find any info about it on the net, it's just something that aint talked about, yep, we are talking concrete moulding, now how the fok this temple learnt about it and done it I really have no idea, anyway here is the first picture, yes, TeakDoor is gonna expose concrete moulding to the general public, not that anybody reads the shite in here anyway but the bots might like it......

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    02-01-2024 @ 10:37 AM
    We are waiting.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Ahhhh, have to wait till I get back for more pictures, but they have made up moulds for making concrete stuff, what you do is get the plaque or statue or whatever you want to copy, put it on some ply wood, then everyday for a week give it a nice thick coating of latex, you need to thicken the latex up with something to get it nice and thick, after your last coat you cover the whole lot in vaseline, this can be embarrassing if your doing a big statue as your going to need to buy your vaseline in bulk, but they are used to that in Pattaya, next you need to make your fiberglass mould to go over that, I have some quite complex ones that I will take some pictures of, once it is all set off you have your mould

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Okay forgot about this thread for a while, anyway here is one of the concrete moulds already to use.

A finished concrete decoration.

This elephant one is from the mould in the first picture.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    This Temple though the main monk has all the small monks working hard everyday, he is trying to expand his Temple and also doing those concrete mouldings I assume trying to make some money.

Thai Monks moving the goods around.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Some good Tatt's on those Monks. Obviously Huay Yai then.
    Maybe this is where the local bad boys go for a few weeks to make merit, before rejoining their motosai gangs.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    02-01-2024 @ 10:37 AM
    DD. Do you know if the temple sells these castings? I certainly wouldn't mind a couple of the elephant ones.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Yep must be able to buy them, with those molds they can make one perday and takes about 5 minutes for each one, so they got to be real cheap.

Anyway lets have a look round this boring Temple.

Thread Information