R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Pattaya Soi 17 Soi 8 or whatever it is

The next in our series of lovely places to live in Pattaya. Soi 17 or Soi 8 as it is now known, this leads from Soi Theprasit, over Pattaya 3rd Road, and into South Pattaya.

So lets start off with the most important stuff first, birds, booze and food, we can get onto the boring stuff later.

The Eden Pub and Restaurant, this place is probably the longest running place for farang entertainment on Soi 17, or Soi 8, this is at one of the entrances to Suksabai Villa, if you have family with you then you want to drive inside a bit and enter through the garden as you probably don't want your kids to see old guys groping young Thai ladies in the bar area, the outside bit is a restaurant and bar and also has a swimming pool, it's actually quite nice, the restaurant is more German/Swiss orientated, but hell aint nothing wrong with boiled cabbage, believe it or not they actually eat other stuff aswell so the restaurant does normal stuff also.

The bar is the interesting bit, nice big well done out bar, aircon, music on pc, probably the only complaint is there isn't really enough pretty girls, still your only going to rent them for an hour or 2 so it aint that bad.

Liberty Mansion is owned by an Indian guy, they got nice rooms for rent there, they got a nice restaurant there, and they got the Lion Pub there, the Lion Pub is a short time bar, bit small and not really seedy and dirty enough for my tastes, got to have a bit of sleaze

The Caddyshack Inn Restaurant and Guesthouse, got to admit I have never been to this place, drove past it hundreds of times though, it does English and Thai food and has free wifi internet in the bar, also has rooms for rent for 750baht per night, this place is also on one of the entrances to Suksabai villa's.

Tomorrow is time to find the slum dwellings and the nice houses
    Last edited by dirtydog; 03-06-2007 at 10:08 PM.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Jaopraya Resort Pattaya Soi 8

It weren't that many years ago when Soi 17 was the in place for drug users and dealers, the place to buy illicit goods, firearms and of course stolen goods, well most of the scum have been kicked out of the area, the shanty shacks and mini towns knocked down, to be replaced with lovely concrete buildings, this has all happened over the last couple of years, hell it might even be safe to walk alone down there at night now, although over the past year there has been quite a few cases of Thai ,motorbike taxi drivers taking their female customers there and raping them, I believe the last attempt was a Korean woman.

Anyway this is a big hotel about 100 meters into the Soi from Soi Theprasit, Jaopraya Resort, got a massive swimming pool thats about 4 meters deep, a load of Thai teakwood houses, plus 100 or so apartments, it's also quite close to a couple of English Bars, these are off the little side street which is made out of dirt, one is called the Highlander, no idea about the others as it aint really the sort of place to pick up birds for an afternoons entertainment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Pattaya Soi 17 Four Man House

Soi 17 has a lot of rooms for rent and a load of hotels for every kind of person and price range, now obviously Pattaya does get some strange people and this place caters for them I believe, Four Mans House, now whether this place caters for wild gay orgies or not I have no idea, just seems a bit of a strange name to me, maybe it's one of those secret code words gays use to recognise each other.

The video is taken on the street right in South Pattaya around the Day and Night Bazaar area, as you can see the road is really narrow and a right pain if you take your car, thats why I took this on the motor bike

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Pattaya Soi 8 Minid resort

This place is quite nice, it is just before the traffic lights where you need to cross 3rd road.

The video is again on the last bit of Soi 17, this is the Mosque and the back area of South Pattaya Market, next door to the Mosque is an Indian supermarket to get all those spices you need, they also do Indian snacks out front of the supermarket.

I'm in Jail
    Last Online
    12-06-2021 @ 11:13 PM
    where are the tits ? or is this the wrong thread

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Wrong Soi

Thread Information