Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    19-05-2013 @ 06:37 AM

Some ideas of places to stay during the holiday period

Taken from today's Horizon in the Bangkok Post, some ideas of places to stay during the holiday period:

FESTIVE TIME IS HERE

PEERAWAT JARIYASOMBAT
    INTERESTING PACKAGES : Sofitel Central Hua Hin Resort has launched the "Royal Paradise Package" which starts from 6,400 baht per night for a superior room on weekdays to 11,480 for duplex suite on weekends.

The package includes accommodation, American breakfast, use of fitness centre, access to kids club, 10 percent discount at Centara Spa and fruit basket. The offer is valid until December 19 and available to residents of Thailand only.

For more information and reservations, call 032-512-021-38, or visit its web site: www.centralhotelsresorts.com.

Kungkeaw House Resort Hotel, Tak, is ideal for backpackers seeking simple clean rooms. Its standard room is priced at 350 baht and superior room at 450 baht per night. The superior room comes with a refrigerator, DVD player and two bottles of orange juice. Call 055-515-100 for more information.

Pan Pacific Bangkok offers special rates for its "Bonanza Package" start from US$138 (around 5,658 baht )per night for a superior single room to US$178 (around 7,300 baht) for a deluxe double room. The package includes buffet breakfast, welcome drink, two 20 percent spa discount coupons per stay, use of fitness centre and sauna, daily newspaper and late check out until 4pm.

For more information and reservations, call 02-632-9000 ext 4170-4, or email reserve.bkk@panpacific.com.

The Tubkaak, Krabi, is offering a special three days/two nights package for Thai citizens and residents of Thailand priced at 9,500 baht per person on twin-sharing basis. It includes stay in superior room, American breakfast, round-trip transfer from airport to resort, one Thai set dinner for two persons at The Arundina, fruit basket, minibar, use of sauna, steam, hot and cold plunge pools at The Spa and kayaking.

The package is valid December 1-January 31, 2006, and advanced reservation is required.

To book, call 075-628-400, or visit www.tubkaakresort.com.

Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa, Pattaya, has devised a "New Year's Eve Package"for December 30-31 and December 31- January 1 priced at 9,200 baht per person for two nights stay in deluxe room and 13,950 baht for a suite, inclusive of gala dinner.

For more information, visit www.siamhotels.com, or call 02-247-0174 and 02-247-0123 ext 1102-1106.

Rising Sun Residence, Phuket, offers personalised service in luxurious ambience. From December 1-20, its three-bedroom villa with private pool is priced 28,000 baht per day, three-bedroom villa with common pool 26,000 baht per day, and one-bedroom villa with common pool 9,000 baht per day.

Benefits include transfer from airport to hotel, daily chauffeur-driven van for guests staying in three-bedroom villas, breakfast cooked and served in the villa, unlimited tea, coffee and drinking water, 45 minutes of Thai massage, fresh fruits replenished daily, housekeeping service, 10-20 percent discount at selected restaurants in downtown Phuket.

For more information and reservations, visit www.rising-sun-residence.com, or call 076-384-076, or fax 076-384-065.

Fulay Guesthouse, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan, is another decent choice for budget travellers. Rooms with fan are priced at 300-400 baht, while air-conditioned rooms cost 750-900 baht per night. If you're looking for privacy, go for the Shell Room that costs 950 baht per night. For more information and booking call 032-513145, or visit www.fulay-huahin.com.

Rembrandt Hotel, Bangkok, is offering a spa package priced at 4,700 baht net per night for rooms on the Executive Floor. The offer includes breakfast, one-hour Swedish aromatic massage, 50 percent discount on in-room broadband Internet, daily newspaper, use of health facilities, 24-hour butler service, daily non-cash credit of 200 baht per person per day for use at food outlets, laundry service, and use of business centre.

A minimum two consecutive nights stay required.

For reservations, call 02-261-7100 ext 7204, 7206, or email sales@rembrandtbkk.com.

Rates quoted do not include service charge and VAT, unless noted. Most rates quoted in US$ are settled in baht at the prevailing exchange rate at time of stay. Room upgrades and late check-out are usually subject to availability. Check when booking.

Aspiring Guru
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    I was thinking of a short time in Patpong myself at about 11am!

born of a jackal
    Last Online
    15-07-2008 @ 06:05 PM
    I'm off to Phnom Penh for a few days......I reckon I'll get a better short time deal there than at Patpong

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Make sure you take loads of pics CE

born of a jackal
    Last Online
    15-07-2008 @ 06:05 PM
    unfortunately I don't have a camera - I must get one at some point.

there's a bar there called Martinis that I want to check out - apparently full of Vietnamese and Khmer freelancers - ratio of 30 women to 1 man -
    sounds like fun ..

anyone been there?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by colourful-era
    unfortunately I don't have a camera - I must get one at some point.

there's a bar there called Martinis that I want to check out - apparently full of Vietnamese and Khmer freelancers - ratio of 30 women to 1 man -
    sounds like fun ..

anyone been there?
    Errr, I think so, but there was only a handful of gals there when I went. A bit boring really (but it might have been Sharkey's Bar, thinking about it...).

Aparently there's a few decent bars opened up recently. Check out the BaronBonk website for more places to go.

www.baronbonk.com

Thread Information